Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Dino

An old Holocaust secret newly told

Guest eyoismos

oh my god

did you recruit somebody from your paymaster to come up with that so fail a comeback?

or did you actually take it upon yourself to prove what i suggested about paranoia, prosecution complex, and seeing scorpians under every pebble?

thak god most average germans,  are way more intelligent that that pathetic half baked clam chowder upchuck that just came out of your mouth

its quite simple ...buddy ....read before you react ... otherwise you ar no better than any retard fundimentalist of any persuasion

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες

Evryone knows here how much greekes hate german people and bring up this bullshit, so spare me the crocodile tears. 

Patrick, if Greeks hated the German people (as you presume...) then you wouldn't be allowed to post in here, and more than that you wouldn't be allowed to voice your opinions against Greece and the Greek people in a Greek forum. Would you?

Please be more respectful of this forum and of its members.

You're still young. After you travel a bit and have the opportunity to see the world you'll realize that no matter where you go most people (be it German, Greeks, Italians, Nigerians, Iranians, Chinese...you name it) are all the same at their core and hold the same or similar values. In essence if you're nice to people they'll be nice back to you, if you're nasty you'll receive the same nasty treatment by them. This is a universal truth. Holds everywhere on the most part. So be nice and you'll go a long away  ;)

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed