Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest eyoismos

the burning question

Guest eyoismos

ok ladies ....

why you lie about your age ?

at least from a certain age onwards

its like seeing an expiry date on a product and you gals might think nobody might "buy" you

bwahahahhaha

:P

ok .. ok  ...bring the sfaliares on ... i am a big boy ... i can take it

:lol:

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest FriendofGreece

Sfaliares?

Anyhow, do you mean to say lie about or hide the age? Not that I lie about or hide my age (in real life), but let me guess: 1) to keep the mystery? 2) to see if the man is smart enough to guess the right age?   :P  One man I know told me that when he was young, he liked girls older than him. After he reached 50, he preferred 18-years old girls. That is because women his age intimidate him, he prefers younger ones, they are easier to talk to.  :D

Guest eyoismos

Vinegar does not count.  :P

i guess this says it all

vinegar (n.) Look up vinegar at Dictionary.com

early 14c., from Old French vinaigre "vinegar," from vin "wine" (from Latin vinum) + aigre "sour". In Latin, it was vinum acetum "wine turned sour;"

so i guess it does count

Guest eyoismos

I never in my life lied about my age always had no problem saying how old .

If i ever have to lie will say i am older then people will go wow you look very young lol 

anyways i look younger so no need to do that either 

father time is slowly progressing , and ALREADY you are thinking of the big lie

some things are standard, it seems

:D

Guest FriendofGreece

If it is vinegar, then no lying or hiding can really help.  ;)

Btw, I think lying or hiding the age is a cultural thing. In some cultures, women do not hide or lie about their age. Actually, old age is a blessing. The older you are, the more respect people show to you. Also, Western women seem to age faster, I don't know why, maybe that is how the skin is made.

Guest eyoismos

I think men assume women expire and they don't, i guess women become a little defensive when it comes to giving their age because they don't like to be judged

as opposed to what this topic is about, right?

in case you havent noticed, we are judging women for their capacity to lie about their age

Guest eyoismos

After a few days, the Lord called to Adam and said, "It is time for you and Eve to begin the process of populating the earth so I want you to kiss her." Adam answered, "Yes Lord, but what is a 'kiss?'" So the Lord gave a brief description to Adam who took Eve by the hand and took her to a nearby bush.

A few minutes later, Adam emerged and said, "Thank you Lord, that was enjoyable."

And the Lord replied, "Yes Adam, I thought you might enjoy that and now I'd like you to caress Eve." And Adam said, "What is a 'caress?'" So the Lord again gave Adam a brief description and Adam went behind the bush with Eve.

Quite a few minutes later, Adam returned, smiling, and said, "Lord, that was even better than the kiss." And the Lord said, "You've done well Adam. And now I want you to make love to Eve." And Adam asked, "What is 'make love' Lord?'" So the Lord again gave Adam directions and Adam went again to Eve behind the bush, but this time he reappeared in two seconds.

And Adam said, "Lord, what is a 'headache?'"

as one can plainly see .... women have been lying from day one

:lol:

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed