Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest PatrickT

anti german hate in greece hits unknown levels

Guest eyoismos

So at the end all Greece can do is look for the most benevolent master.

that is a no brainer of course. and you are absolutely correct

.... i hear now that russia has brought up the idea of greece joining ...well ... read for yourself

Russia invites Greece to join BRICS bank

which will probably annoy some "hard cores" in the eu, that "their naughty child" they are so desperately trying to hold on a leash,  would even contemplate such a move

now i am sure our resident troll is going to bring up the concept of greece cooperating with germany's enemy.... like he has done before .... and of course completely  ignore the fact that germany , amoungst others, has no problem investing in

France and Germany join UK in Asia bank membership

he just cant get his mind around the idea that what is good for the goose is good for the gander

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Επισκέπτης

eyo,

the only reason Greece's Lenders are still talking to Tsipras and his crew is because they already sunk a ton of money into the Greek rescue plan. And they are not ready to write it off yet.

So they are willing to risk a bit more if AND ONLY IF this ensures Greeces ability to repay her debts. And that can only happen if Greece implements reforms which are far more painfull than the ones agreed upon at the initial rescue deal. For that we have to thank the Samaras Government for wasting a lot of precious time and failing to implement any decisive reforms.

Tsipras drawing his red lines is a sure way to get the Europeans to walk away and write off their loses. What Tsipras doesn't seem to realize is that every one of those red lines costs money Greece doesn't have and thus increase expenditure on an already deficitary budget. This makes debt repayment impossible. So if Tsipras insist the Europeans will write off their loses and Greece will go bankrupt.

Either Greece does as she is told or she goes bankrupt thats all there is to it.

Guest PatrickT

technically you are correct .... but ONLY to a certain point. though there is no doubt that obligations need to be fulfilled, financial or otherwise, humility for example needs to be reciprocated at least just a little bit

on the one hand, we have the german driven horseshit about greeks being lazy and theives and god knows what else has been spewn both by certain german politicians and in general many of the german media ...all contributing to a certain kind of backlash by the greeks in general, and yes, partly behind the reason why those syriza wankers got into power, and i repeat partly, in other words, consequences and effects of actions,..... etc etc etc

then i read in the news .... which made me burst out laughing, admittedly with a small level of bitterness in the irony of it all ....

Merkel slams cliches of 'work-shy Greeks, tight Germans'

i guess those inexperienced morons in syriza just might have has some influence, even but a tiny bit, at least, with their constant yack yack yack in the change of attitudes of germany, and yes generally in europe, for i am certain that many started to at least listen to what was said.

another typical example ..... probably because of some noodlebrains that fired up many within the eurosceptic zone enough to speak out .... we generally start hearing about the grexit idea slowly subsiding, after of 3 months of hard negotiations, and some serious eating of crow, yes mostly by the greek government reps, but at the same token at least some backing off by the "powers that be" .... and now the situation is arisen whereby some talk and concern has surfaced about brexit and its consequences....result ...germany is now really listening and taking note .... and dare i say ...changing some attitutdes

germany changed nothing and holds its position 100%. There will be no free game for greece. Beside that there will be no Brexit, since Scotland demands to be in the EU. Since the scottish independend party won almost absolute power in scotland and already made clear that they will leave the Uk if the UK leaves the EU...its clear that cameron will not risk to break the Uk for that.

Guest PatrickT

that is a no brainer of course. and you are absolutely correct

.... i hear now that russia has brought up the idea of greece joining ...well ... read for yourselfRussia invites Greece to join BRICS bank

which will probably annoy some "hard cores" in the eu, that "their naughty child" they are so desperately trying to hold on a leash,  would even contemplate such a move

now i am sure our resident troll is going to bring up the concept of greece cooperating with germany's enemy.... like he has done before .... and of course completely  ignore the fact that germany , amoungst others, has no problem investing inFrance and Germany join UK in Asia bank membership

he just cant get his mind around the idea that what is good for the goose is good for the gander

ä

you lack the financial competence. This BRICS bank does not solve greeks problem nor can it give a single cent. It would be an additional IWF. I would applaud greece to join and add nr. 4 partner to talks who kicks their ass.

Guest eyoismos

according to business insider

Britain could leave the EU as early as next year

and the tail of the article says it all

"Our determination is clear: to deliver the reform and then let the people decide," Osborne said in a speech at a Tory party conference on January 14. "It is the status quo which condemns the people of Europe to an ongoing economic crisis and continuing decline. And so there is a simple choice for Europe: reform or decline."

Guest eyoismos

ä

you lack the financial competence. This BRICS bank does not solve greeks problem nor can it give a single cent. It would be an additional IWF. I would applaud greece to join and add nr. 4 partner to talks who kicks their ass.

you obviously completely miss the point, so its pointless expanding on what i am talking about

Guest eyoismos

What does any of that got to do with Greece?

plenty

and pretty much what those incompetent fools it syriza where attempting to bring to the fore ... (and in a lot of ways - not all - failed miserably at ) .... what the article in question said  ....

there is a simple choice for Europe: reform or decline

Επισκέπτης

Oh boy!

you do understand that under the reforms the brits demand Greece would be immediately kicked out of the EU don't you?

The Brits claim that they pay to much into the system because of moochers such as Greece. What they mean by reforms is

not what you think they mean.

Guest eyoismos

gross misinterpretation

britain was/is very much worried about a grexit as it would affect Britain in a most negative way

if anything cameron told greece in simple words ...." get your shit together" ...and pretty much implied the same towards the eu

that does NOT translate to supporting any grexit - it simply translates to ...we are worried or concerned

anyway from what i read, cameron is very much against this whole austerity thing, as it is applied so far, at least

how they visualize reform ?, obviously caters for britains needs, but also looking at the broader picture (at last from brit eyes)

for example

A majority of businesses continue to tell us that they want to remain in the European Union, but with a reformed relationship that sees a substantial shift of power from Brussels back to member-states. In a nutshell, companies support the Prime Minister's 'reform and renegotiation' agenda, but are unsure of whether and how it can actually be delivered.

now naturaly everything is very complicated ... but yeah ... reform they demand - all of course subject to interpretation -

Επισκέπτης

you suffer from the Greek disease my friend,

when making a positive contribution to a debate requires a re-evaluation of your initial position you prefer to derail the debate by talking bullshit. Tsipras does it, Varoufakis does it and so do you.

Just for laughs though, here is what Cameron wants from the EU : http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-32695399

The two points which would affect Greece are:

-Restricting access to in-work and out-of-work benefits to EU migrants

This would make it difficult for a Greek who accepts a job in the UK and then loses it due to super flexible UK labor laws to remain there. This means the establishment of a two class labor market. Which is unthinkable within egalitarian EU regulations

-Protection for the City of London financial markets from EU legislation

This ensures that Greek Tax dodgers who park their money in the UK wont have to worry about a thing.

And yeah right! The UK is so worried about the consequences of a Grexit that they are considering getting out of the EU themselves. That's just priceless.

Guest eyoismos

you suffer from the Greek disease my friend,

when making a positive contribution to a debate requires a re-evaluation of your initial position you prefer to derail the debate by talking bullshit. Tsipras does it, Varoufakis does it and so do you.

Just for laughs though, here is what Cameron wants from the EU : http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-32695399

The two points which would affect Greece are:

-Restricting access to in-work and out-of-work benefits to EU migrants

This would make it difficult for a Greek who accepts a job in the UK and then loses it due to super flexible UK labor laws to remain there. This means the establishment of a two class labor market. Which is unthinkable within egalitarian EU regulations

-Protection for the City of London financial markets from EU legislation

This ensures that Greek Tax dodgers who park their money in the UK wont have to worry about a thing.

And yeah right! The UK is so worried about the consequences of a Grexit that they are considering getting out of the EU themselves. That's just priceless.

what is rich is all three of your interpretations and conclusions .... especially the last one .... now THAT is truly priceless

Guest PatrickT

esosthingywhatever

what you miss is the simple fact. that greece is to weak to demand anything. The one who pays devides what music is played, its that simple. As a greek women in german TV said: greece is unable to redorm itself. It has an ottoman slave mentality which needs zo be crushed. From outside.

As for the Avatar. Ever heared about sun glasses? pretty much not.

Guest PatrickT

And to end this bullshit because my avatar once and for all, it was taken from bad webcam with bad light.

o986qunk.jpg

vh7sdnls.jpg

better light:

bzt42b6h.jpg

fcikwrnc.jpg

and actual from greece:

62v5wlwh.jpg

and rome:

2m9hdk92.jpg

I find it laughable that some here seem to need personal insults simply because their argument got busted. 

And for eoyssismus43df:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/nov/14/scotland-demand-independence-vote-uk-leaves-eu-snp-nicola-sturgeon

Scotland will remain in the EU anyways since Scots are absolute pro EU. So when camerons demands to leave the EU, Scotland leaves the UK. 

And i should have gotten your attention, that we will not drop greece out of the EU. It merely becomes a protectorate until its culture is changed enough so it can survive alone. 

I also wonder why you went batshit crazy when i said that some german politicians said greece could give us some islands as compensation. Do you think money is free? Its not like we couldn´t take it by force. What do you want to do? Throw olives at us?

Greece has assets it can use to pay of its debt and be assured that those assets will be sold. You did not want sell your airports at us before.

Now you do:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/07/fraport-greece-idUSL5N0VH0BH20150207

You know what this means? Germany already owns evry single greek airport. Thats far more important than a few small islands. Yet you go batshit crazy because the island thing. 

Hey, is the last photo from Monastiraki? Is this that frozen yoghurt place?

Right down the street from there there's an amazing gelato place too. This place was easily comparable to the gelato I had in Rome. Amazing flavour. 

Guest PatrickT

Hey, is the last photo from Monastiraki? Is this that frozen yoghurt place?

Right down the street from there there's an amazing gelato place too. This place was easily comparable to the gelato I had in Rome. Amazing flavour. 

No it was in rome. But ice cream in greece tasted good as well. I love vanilla and yoghurt taste

Guest daman

"Not evrything was bad in greece. Food was great and so was the hotel and akropolis. And i got tanned there"

lbjqygex.jpg

And to end this bullshit because my avatar once and for all, it was taken from bad webcam with bad light.

better light:

and actual from greece:

62v5wlwh.jpg

Just wondering.. when you see these 2 photos... what differences do YOU see?

Guest daman

daman, please no more personal attacks. Let's end it here.

HEY ADMIN I'M NOT THE ISSUE. THE TOPIC WAS 4 PAGES OF A HOT MESS BEFORE I SAID ANYTHING. WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING BEFORE AND TO OTHER PEOPLE. WHAT I SAID WAS PRACTICALLY NOTHING. lol I'M ON "OUR" SIDE

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed