Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest eyoismos

outrageous claim: The Greek islands rightfully belong to Turkey

Guest PatrickT

But to show you how laughable this is i will tell you something from our history. When we germans colonized africa there was an uprising in east africa against us. The natives believed that a magic drink made from sugar water would make them immune against our guns...

It went into full scale confrontation. african black magic against german engineering. The "maji-maji" voodoo drink against the german MG. Guess who won?

What happened next was histories most laughable battle. Over 11.000 african attackers were killed at their mass attack at our fort. ELEVENTHOUSAND! And on our side we had 0 death. ZERO. The only incident on the german guy was one soldier falling down some stairs and breaking his leg. The surviving africans did run away screaming: "The Maji Maji is a lie!"

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Επισκέπτης

Patrick:

And spare your crocodile tears for primitive savages in africa and asia and the americas. When your only invention in 40.000 years is a spear, then you deserve to be crushed.

Lets put it into perspective. What would life be like if the modern world had been shaped by the Hindus?

We would live in a cast system and most of us would take a dump in the open. On the dirt road in front of our shag. Oh woe! Why did the evil Europeans succeed and curse us with running hot and cold water and toilets!

In a world created by Nigireans you would slaughter Pygmies and eat their flesh to gain Voodoo powers. And should you contract a venerial disease you go rape some 4 year old girl. But this Utopia never got the chance to spread beyond Nigeria. The evil Europeans with their antibiotics and common sense laws robbed us of it!

In a world created by Atzteks you would slaughter a virgin every night and collect her blood in a vessel to ensure the return of the Sun. But those evil Europeans took that from us. They with their sattelites and telescopes can keep track of the Sun at all times. Let us mourn our loss.

Guest eyoismos

Where the hell does it mention Greeks?

have you got some kind of reading disability or something... or do you get all selective in your reading.... in my quote is says

By c. 1500, the numbers had grown to 7,986 Greeks, 8,575 Muslims, and 3,770 Jews. By 1519, Sephardic Jews numbered 15,715, 54% of the city's population. Some historians consider the Ottoman regime's invitation to Jewish settlement was a strategy to prevent the ethnic Greek population

i wont even bother with the rest ... especially with that bit about "As Jakob Fallmerayer accurately (??????) observed

His Greek theory was already widely disputed in his lifetime, and is not accepted today

or especially in the light off ....

Fallmerayer's theory was popular as part of the Nazi propaganda in Axis occupied Greece (1941–1944) during World War II, when classically educated Nazi officers used it as an excuse to commit numerous atrocities against the Greek population

basically you are full of shit

Guest eyoismos

Well i guess it simply rushs into insults now. So say what you want. I dont care. Calling me a turk and try insulting me with this will not help your cause.

and basically you are full of shit too

btcr6eyw.jpg

TK2540Erol.jpg

same bushy eyesbrows, same hairline formation and even hair type, very similar noses, same thin upper lip, same broader bottom lip ... the list is long

and yet the 2nd photo is of a 27yr old turk

d

damn straight you look in your 1st photo like a turk, or an east med/ aegian type character

as for your own 2nd phot ... most definatly look germanic .... no argument there

you really should learn to lighten up and tke that spindle out of where the sun dont shine

as for your later ranting .... pathetic, imerialistic , pompous, obnoxious and borderline german officer of 1st and 2nd ww, the later especially ... you show al lthe symptoms and characteristics and attitudes

as for von Braun, he would have developed jack shit without , and i quote

Robert Hutchings Goddard (October 5, 1882 – August 10, 1945) was an American engineer, professor, physicist, and inventor who is credited with creating and building the world's first liquid-fueled rocket

Daimler would have achieved blow-all without the knowledge and effort of all his predecessors

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_internal_combustion_engine

as for the jet engine...

In 1935, Hans von Ohain started work on a similar design in Germany, and it is often claimed that he was unaware of Whittle's work.[11] Ohain said that he had not read Whittle's patent and Whittle believed him (Frank Whittle 1907-1996) however the Whittle patent was in German libraries and Whittle's son had suspicions that Ohain had read or heard of it.[12]

Years later, it was admitted by von Ohain in his biography [13] that this was not so. Author Margaret Conner states ″Ohain's patent attorney happened upon a Whittle patent in the years that the von Ohain patents were being formulated". Von Ohain himself is quoted as saying "We felt that it looked like a patent of an idea" "We thought that it was not seriously being worked on." As Ohain's patent was not filed until 1935, this admission clearly shows that he had read Whittle's patent and had even critiqued it in some detail prior to filing his own patent and some 2 years before his own engine ran.

germany is NOT the be all and end all as you so blindly and pathetically perceive

seriously ... got read some history books, and realize once and for all ..... ALL inventions, no matter which country their alleged inventions happened are a natural progression from others before them, from other countries too

you really are pathetic

Guest eyoismos

The previous inhabitants of the city were wiped out by the Gothic troops of Theodosius in 390 AD.http://en.wikipedia....of_Thessalonica

wiped out? in your link it talks about 7,000 ... is that all that populated that city?

fuck...and i thought thesalonika was way more populated that that ... oh wait... according to historical sources, it all happened in the city's hippodrome ... i guess the whole of the population was watching the Gee-Gees ... my bad

but its interesting that the goths where involved ...as well ... and again ... must be a national trend, i guess

Επισκέπτης

Greek Orthodox is not GREEK. It is the axact antithesis of Greek. Todays Orthodox Greeks represent everything the real Greeks despised and vice versa.

Ultimately, you suffer from latent racism and a Novo-Graecian inferiority complex. That's why you wont acknowledge your Ottoman heritage. Well buddy we are not Hellenes we are Orthodox Ottomans and it shows in everything we do. In your case though the conditioning kicks in as soon as you hear Ottoman and you start barking like those dogs of Pavlovs. You try to be something you are not because at the end you are not happy with what you realy are. And that's the case with most Novo-Graecians.

You sit here and dismiss Fallmerayer but overlook that he, unlike you, travelled through 19th century Greece. He studied hstoric records, catalogued toponyms, names, customs, folk lore and language of the People he encountered. And he finally formulated the conclusion the observations supported. I know his conclusion to be true from my own observations and studies. Fallmerayers methodology was flawless.

So you want to bark about some Ottoman Isles being claimed by Turkey?

According to George Dalaras the Aegean belongs to its fishes. And so do by extension the Isles of the Aegean. Let the fishes deal with those claims. What are you obsessing about?

You disagree? Go burn your Dalaras CD's don't bark at me.

Επισκέπτης

wiped out? in your link it talks about 7,000 ... is that all that populated that city?

fuck...and i thought thesalonika was way more populated that that ... oh wait... according to historical sources, it all happened in the city's hippodrome ... i guess the whole of the population was watching the Gee-Gees ... my bad

but its interesting that the goths where involved ...as well ... and again ... must be a national trend, i guess

Yes that was almost the total population of Thesalonika back then. And by the way, it was a ROMAN population.

Επισκέπτης

eyo:

germany is NOT the be all and end all as you so blindly and pathetically perceive

Not all but roughly 75% of all modern Scince and Technology originated in Germany.

I guess this pales compared to the contributions of Turko-Graecia.

Gee. Where would I be without my flokati!

Guest PatrickT

@the old greek guy whose name is too long to bother with: nope i look nothing like that turk guy you posted, not even umder the worst lighting conditions wizh my webcam.

I have the mentality of a WW I or WW II officer? lol Nope, i have the mentality of a sucessful young male. Something you dont know from yourself (you know...young, sucessful, male...three aspects alien to you)

As for your other rant, ajaxmonkey already made a nice answer for that. What has greece invented so far? Beside foul tasting cheese and yoghurt, costa cordalis and sirkati?

Guest eyoismos

i was reading the other day, a list of germans, amoungst others, who won the nobel award.

and in that particular one, i saw .. amoungst others ..... kissinger and einstein

pissed myself laughing

then i thought ...lets check out the list of jewish winners ... way more than germans, ...but germany like to claim some of them them as their own ...not that the yankees and brits ddint either, but that is besides the point

then i noticed brits and americans way more, and i mean waaaaay more than the germans... in just about any field

and now i read the stats by ajax and supported by the turkish looking fellow...who behaves like one too, so often... must be the attila the hun seed in him

and i had to go to the can because i couldnt hold it in any more from laughter

Guest eyoismos

Yes that was almost the total population of Thesalonika back then

and the balance being soldiers right?

i am sure you have major proof to substantiate your claim

i mean, at the time thessaloniki was only the 2nd most important city, after constantinople, in the eastern empire

apart from the fact that there was a populace outside the city's walls and all that

You sit here and dismiss Fallmerayer but overlook that he, unlike you, travelled through 19th century Greece. He studied hstoric records, catalogued toponyms, names, customs, folk lore and language of the People he encountered. And he finally formulated the conclusion the observations supported. I know his conclusion to be true from my own observations and studies. Fallmerayers methodology was flawless

let me repeat what i quoted earlier

His Greek theory was already widely disputed in his lifetime, and is not accepted today

we wont even go into his political thinking and phobia of the russians and his big support for the turks

Greek Orthodox is not GREEK

what part of

By c. 1500, the numbers had grown to 7,986 Greeks, 8,575 Muslims, and 3,770 Jews. By 1519, Sephardic Jews numbered 15,715, 54% of the city's population. Some historians consider the Ottoman regime's invitation to Jewish settlement was a strategy to prevent the ethnic Greek population .......

cant you understand? but we have already established that you english sucks and and your greek blows....

so..... pointless trying to get through to you :P

Guest PatrickT

i was reading the other day, a list of germans, amoungst others, who won the nobel award.

and in that particular one, i saw .. amoungst others ..... kissinger and einstein

pissed myself laughing

then i thought ...lets check out the list of jewish winners ... way more than germans, ...but germany like to claim some of them them as their own ...not that the yankees and brits ddint either, but that is besides the point

then i noticed brits and americans way more, and i mean waaaaay more than the germans... in just about any field

and now i read the stats by ajax and supported by the turkish looking fellow...who behaves like one too, so often... must be the attila the hun seed in him

and i had to go to the can because i couldnt hold it in any more from laughter

You are a sad excuse for a human being. But you are old and soon dead. So i'm not angry with you at all. Old people have some mental issues.

But i won a competition in my sport today and i was ill with 39 C fever. So i'm quite happy today. Ramdom insults of a blind and disturbed old guy wont bring me down today.

Επισκέπτης

eyo:

You just continue claiming Orthodox Romans as Greeks. The former are the ones who hated and destroyed the culture of the later. We are the descendents of the former. Our ancestors were not the ones who build the temples. They were the ones who demolished them and massacred the last remnants of the Greeks.

Once upon a time there was a council at the sancuary of Zeus at Elis. They were called the Hellanodikai. It was up to them to judge who merits to be counted a Hellene and thus earns the honor to participate in the Panhellenic Games in honor of the Gods of Olympus. And oh sweet baby Jesus I'm quite sure that the Hellanodikai would decline your application.

Thanks to our progenitors, the Hellanodikai have vanished from the world and the Hellenes followed them. No one can rightfully name himself Hellene since the authority to judge the claim is no more.

But that wont stop you from wagging your "Hellenic Genes". Well, I'm just an Ape of North-east Ottoman extraction and not a judge of "Greekness". Although my personal experience taught me that the louder someone claims "Greekness" the more he resembles good old Ottoman Karagioz.

And to get back to your post:

What are you obsessing with?

The Turks claiming some Ottoman Islands?

Or was it the Australians hinting at the fact that there is a basis for the claim?

Still don't get it.

You are a sad excuse for a human being. But you are old and soon dead. So i'm not angry with you at all. Old people have some mental issues.

But i won a competition in my sport today and i was ill with 39 C fever. So i'm quite happy today. Ramdom insults of a blind and disturbed old guy wont bring me down today.

Please keep the personal insults in check. Last warning.

Guest eyoismos

hahahahaha ... you forgot to mention something about my weak bladder from laughing at all your bull and complete ignorance compounded with biased and delirious believes

But to show you how laughable this is i will tell you something from our history. When we germans colonized africa there was an uprising in east africa against us.

yeah ...we also know

The Maji Maji Rebellion occurred in 1905 and was put down by the governor, Count Gustav Adolf von Götzen. But scandal soon followed, with stories of corruption and brutality, and in 1907 Chancellor Bülow appointed Bernhard Dernburg to reform the colonial administration

… dont worry though… you had ANOTHER good old practice run with ….let me remind you …. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_Genocide

And spare your crocodile tears for primitive savages in africa and asia and the americas. When your only invention in 40.000 years is a spear, then you deserve to be crushed.

Our strength is in our quickness and our brutality. Ghengis Khan had millions of women and children killed by his own will and with a gay heart. History sees only in him a great state builder. What weak Western European civilization thinks about me does not matter. I have given the order and will have every one shot, who utters even one word of criticism that the aim of the war is not to attain certain lines, but consists in the physical destruction of the opponent. Thus for the time being I have sent to the East only my "Death's Head Units" with the order to kill without pity or mercy all men, women, and children of Polish race or language. Only in such a way will we win the vital space that we need. Who still talks nowadays of the extermination of the Armenians?

Let us think of ourselves as masters and consider these people at best as lacquered half-monkeys who need the feel of the knout.

One basic principle must be the absolute rule for the SS men: We must be honest, decent, loyal and comradely to members of our own blood and to nobody else. What happens to a Russian, to a Czech, does not interest me in the slightest. What other nations can offer in the way of good blood of our type, we will take, if necessary, by kidnapping their children and raising them here with us. Whether nations live in prosperity or starve to death interests me only so far as we need them as slaves for our culture; otherwise, it is of no interest to me

Thus I have basically given the order to also kill the wives and children of these partisans, and commissars. I would be a weakling and a criminal to our descendants if I allowed the hate-filled sons of the sub-humans we have liquidated in this struggle of humanity against subhumanity to grow up

Nature is cruel; therefore we are also entitled to be cruel. When I send the flower of German youth into the steel hail of the next war without feeling the slightest regret over the precious German blood that is being spilled, should I not also have the right to eliminate millions of an inferior race that multiplies like vermin?

and then you dismiss my evaluation of you about you worthy of … german officers, ...especially of ww2

exactly the same sentiment and type and style of talk

and the “worst” ….. hahahahahah ….. you are very quick to dish it out, …. but cant take it in return …. and then react, desperately attemting to turn it around and have the audacity to claim the WE are the aggressive one ….

warn him and not me. He insults me and you dont care?

hahahahahhaha and you also have a reading disability too ... only selective reading ... see things in isolation and not as a whole,,, and absolutely love to find a reason to be ....hmmm.... "insulted"?

I swear, my Turkish looking friend, (only because we seem to hit a nerve there, dear “Aryan race attitudes” ) you must be relative to erdogan, …. who also ascertains that power is might, and through his power, thinks he is empowered to make the most absurd of claims and speeches... and then blame everybody else of attacks on turkish purity ...which in itself is absurd … just like you

thank God most germans are way more than decent people and actually possess and demonstrate more humanity than most

Guest eyoismos

He got his warning too yesterday, see earlier message.

absolutely ..you did ... but our dear friend, like i mentioned earlier only like to read what he wants to read and reject everything else

there is a limit to what one might tolerate

and if you so wish to ban both of us ....so be it .. i have no problem with it

and it would be worth it ...just to get some silence from of this troll

Guest eyoismos

eyo:

You just continue claiming Orthodox Romans as Greeks. The former are the ones who hated and destroyed the culture of the later. We are the descendents of the former. Our ancestors were not the ones who build the temples. They were the ones who demolished them and massacred the last remnants of the Greeks.

Once upon a time there was a council at the sancuary of Zeus at Elis. They were called the Hellanodikai. It was up to them to judge who merits to be counted a Hellene and thus earns the honor to participate in the Panhellenic Games in honor of the Gods of Olympus. And oh sweet baby Jesus I'm quite sure that the Hellanodikai would decline your application.

Thanks to our progenitors, the Hellanodikai have vanished from the world and the Hellenes followed them. No one can rightfully name himself Hellene since the authority to judge the claim is no more.

But that wont stop you from wagging your "Hellenic Genes". Well, I'm just an Ape of North-east Ottoman extraction and not a judge of "Greekness". Although my personal experience taught me that the louder someone claims "Greekness" the more he resembles good old Ottoman Karagioz.

And to get back to your post:

What are you obsessing with?

The Turks claiming some Ottoman Islands?

Or was it the Australians hinting at the fact that there is a basis for the claim?

Still don't get it.

way off target .... as usual .... and obviously have reading posssibilites of your own

i mean really .... at least make an effort and read what i have said multiple times on all the issues

your radom conclusions based on partial and isolated reading has much to be desired, not matter what i have countered with

but then what can one expect from a kocabaşı who sooooo embraces the turks ...after all ... you did say something about if your grandpappie had stayed in turkey ... you would have een a proud turk .... as opposed to being a proud greek ... oh wait .... you despise the greeks .... my bad ... maybe a better world would be γερμανοτσολιά since you worship the germans as the only civilized ones in europe ...and to hell with the rest of europe .. especially those of southern europe ...but then ...you despise the byzantine too and not part of the history of europe ...and pretty much part of why europe became "civilized"

Guest PatrickT

I'm dark-blonde and have blue eyes. Turks are not. So spare me the personal insults.

As for Erdogan believing in "might is right" ... what? Erdogan leads a 3rd world country that can only project power in its close range. It has no power in a worldscale. What are you angry for? that germany acts like evry great power? You expect us to waste our energy to make a better life for greece? I give you some info: thats the matter of the greeks and not germany. Our givernments responsibility is to make the best for germany. And they are fairly sucessful with that. What has greece ever done for us?

You act similar to this varoufakis guy who spills nonstop boring and sentimental stories out and assumes his bla bla would melt our heart.

Best was when he assumed we should make a "marshall plan" for greece and said we would earn greece friendship.

Thats all? Friendship? Nothing else to offer like land? energy and resources?

And yes, i think i would make a great german officer and i would be proud for it. Like my great grandfather who served and got 3 medals amd did his best to defend our fatherland. Our army fights against taliban in afghanistan and pirates at the coast of somalia. We are proud for them.

You expect us to waste our energy to make a better life for greece? I give you some info: thats the matter of the greeks and not germany. Our givernments responsibility is to make the best for germany. And they are fairly sucessful with that. What has greece ever done for us?

As the "unofficial" leader of the European Union Germany's government should be looking after all countries who are part of the EU. A weak EU (and a weak Euro) is not to the benefit of anyone within the EU. It's certainly not the benefit of Germany or Greece.

Greece is at fault for many things. This is a given. However, the financial system in place is flawed too and needs to be fixed. Greece has been receiving financial help from EU to pay its creditors. Not to better the life of its citizens. This is the fundamental issue. Of course Greece needs to fix many things too. The country's output is ridiculous, there's decent production in only a few areas. Tourism, the country's main source of income needs to be revived, incentives need to be given to several industries to flourish, the technology sector needs a boost, bureaucracy needs to be minimized etc. There's a lot of work to be done and many areas need close attention.

Unfortunately, by pushing the Greek people to the limits you forced them to start looking to the extremes for solutions (extreme left and extreme right). Many people became ultra-nationalists for all the wrong reasons.

I think that a return to the drachma and a possible exit of Greece from the EU will be disastrous for everyone involved. Mostly for Greece of course, but it will certainly hurt the EU as well as it will create a lot of doubt on EUs direction and future.

I hope that a solution will be found soon.

Guest PatrickT

As the "unofficial" leader of the European Union Germany's government should be looking after all countries who are part of the EU. A weak EU (and a weak Euro) is not to the benefit of anyone within the EU. It's certainly not the benefit of Germany or Greece.

Greece is at fault for many things. This is a given. However, the financial system in place is flawed too and needs to be fixed. Greece has been receiving financial help from EU to pay its creditors. Not to better the life of its citizens. This is the fundamental issue. Of course Greece needs to fix many things too. The country's output is ridiculous, there's decent production in only a few areas. Tourism, the country's main source of income needs to be revived, incentives need to be given to several industries to flourish, the technology sector needs a boost, bureaucracy needs to be minimized etc. There's a lot of work to be done and many areas need close attention.

Unfortunately, by pushing the Greek people to the limits you forced them to start looking to the extremes for solutions (extreme left and extreme right). Many people became ultra-nationalists for all the wrong reasons.

I think that a return to the drachma and a possible exit of Greece from the EU will be disastrous for everyone involved. Mostly for Greece of course, but it will certainly hurt the EU as well as it will create a lot of doubt on EUs direction and future.

I hope that a solution will be found soon.

Since our economy is export based a weak € is in our interest. A core problem of our old Deutsche Mark currency was that it was far to hard and high rated which caused some export problems.

That aside i can guarantee you that we will hold greece in the EU and €. The problem is syriza. We will not give by to them. If we do that, we would lose credibility and our authority.

Austerity is hard and i totally understand that life for the greek people is harsh as well, but it is the only solution. You can only spend what you have. And our austerity program worked evrywhere. Ireland and Portugal are out of recession, spain enters an economic boom now and their left PODEMOs loses momentum. It worked in ireland, portugal and spain, tell me why it should not work in greece?

Syriza destroyed evry progress greece made. The economy is dead now and even worse, the anti german rants damage greek business. German tourists drop greece as vacation option and greek products are on a boycott. We have aspargus time now and usually a large part of the aspargus sold is from greece. You get expensive one from germany and cheaper one from greece. Now german customers dont buy greek vegetables simply because greek rants against germany. That cant be good for greece at all.

Greece has a very weak industrial base. Its core markets are tourism and agriculture. It should concentrate on those. We can also help to build up government structures like a functional tax administration.

Guest eyoismos

I'm dark-blonde and have blue eyes. Turks are not. So spare me the personal insults.

Hahahahahahha … now I KNOW your are an ignorant jackass. Hell, even admin pointed out a drop dead gorgeous babe and a half , who was turkish ,and STILL you went ballistic that you where insulted. Youu havent a clue and living in a cocoon

personally my first reaction, when seeing your avatar picture, I thought maybe you where a germanized arab, maybe moroccon...but I thought nothing further than that ...after all ...everybody has the right to think whatever of himself ..... then you got under my tits with your “mightier and holier than though” attitude and started pressing buttons … BECAUSE I was insulted ...but thn that doesnt count for you I guess.. then you showed your real picture .. and I thought ok cool ...bad photo ...and you STILL carried on like on ape on heat on just about everything … and the worst part trying to twist everything around and make out that WE are the aggressors ...which only forced me to carry on pressing buttons because you acted out like a spoiled barely past teenager brat

As for Erdogan believing in "might is right" ... what? Erdogan leads a 3rd world country that can only project power in its close range. It has no power in a worldscale.

and that changes the sanctimonious attitude how? Same shit, smaller scale, in comparison with youone doesnt need to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Judging from most of your posts

What are you angry for? that germany acts like evry great power? You expect us to waste our energy to make a better life for greece? I give you some info: thats the matter of the greeks and not germany. Our givernments responsibility is to make the best for germany. And they are fairly sucessful with that. What has greece ever done for us?

no … nothing at all ...remind me again of only one thing... who was the favorite client for the german arms manufacturers....at inflated prices no less..... or maybe how much german has profited from the crisis.... or how deeply embedded in german corporate policies with corruptive practices ...to the point that until 1999 they where ACTIVELY supported by the german tax authorities with tax breaks and what not ….

I have no problem whatsoever with germany or any other European country doing their best for their country. None whatsoever.... but ALL the countries are ALSO part of the European union, which translates to what is also best for europe TOO..and my first observation is ...why was countries like greece all these decades allowed to reach such high debt? Why indeed.... because of GREED, worthy of vultures... plain and simple. Greece's stupidity is another matter all together, and is now paying the price, but should be separated form the equal responsibility of the “powers of europe” for reaching that point – though not mutually exclusive

Guest eyoismos

You act similar to this varoufakis guy who spills nonstop boring and sentimental stories out and assumes his bla bla would melt our heart.

oh my lord … how much of a dumbass are you. If anything I, if not most greeks in the diaspora, have been one of greece's harshest critics.... and most of my posts , and others bare witness to that …. but we dont forget our humanity either, something you seriously and consistently demonstrate that you lack

Best was when he assumed we should make a "marshall plan" for greece and said we would earn greece friendship.

he did? Pray tell when did he say that?
Distorting the facts again? To make yourself look good? Seriously? Definitely something worthy of my erdogan relationship inuendo

Thats all? Friendship? Nothing else to offer like land? energy and resources?

jackass to the power of two. But to be expected … I mean look at you obviously have inherited as an attitude …

What weak Western European civilization thinks about me does not matter. I have given the order and will have every one shot, who utters even one word of criticism that the aim of the war is not to attain certain lines, but consists in the physical destruction of the opponent. Thus for the time being I have sent to the East only my "Death's Head Units" with the order to kill without pity or mercy all men, women, and children of Polish race or language. Only in such a way will we win the vital space that we need.

Guest eyoismos

And yes, i think i would make a great german officer and i would be proud for it. Like my great grandfather who served and got 3 medals amd did his best to defend our fatherland.

great greatfather? That would put them either in ww1 or ww2 ...and in bothe cases germany was the aggressor. The argument of “ defend our fatherland” is truly priceless

Our army fights against taliban in afghanistan and pirates at the coast of somalia. We are proud for them.

and so you should ...but so did many other nations from within the european union, or nato or whatever.. and I mean all over the place … including greece ,,, and everybody from the respective countries, I am sure, are also proud …. what's your point?

Apart from instances like the korean war, for example.... where greece, still smarting very badly from ww2 , still sent a whole battalian to korea and the subsequent casualties thereof. Only to be shafted by our nato ally turkey with the constantinople pogrom forcing us to recall our soldiers, leaving “A representative section of one officer and nine men remained until May 1958 “ . But that is nothing new about nato ….after all ...their is the matter of cyrpus …

then there is the matter of

A private security firm's plan to deploy more than 100 German ex-soldiers to Somalia to work for a warlord has triggered intense media coverage and was harshly criticized by lawmakers on Tuesday, some of them calling it a possible violation of U.N. sanctions against the war-ridden East African country.

Several lawmakers and special interest groups have criticized the deal, which has raised concerns over modern Germany's military role in the wider world. .

then there is

Germany is planning to send troops to Iraq in a major break with the military policy it has followed since the end of the Second World War, and one that may even require the country's constitution to be changed, according to reports

apart from

A €70m shipment of arms to Kurdish forces in Iraq caused the German military intense embarrassment in September when it was stuck on the ground for several days because of a series of aircraft breakdowns.

Military trainers heading to Iraq were left stranded in Bulgaria for several days by a combination of another aircraft breakdown and their paperwork not being in order.

An armed forces report submitted to the Bundestag defence committee revealed that only 42 of Germany's 109 Eurofighters are available for immediate use, alongside 38 of its 89 Tornado aircraft.

Only 280 of the army's 406 Marten tanks are operational, alongside 70 of its 180 Boxer armoured personnel carriers.

I guess matters are not so rosy as you seem to dream about

but my bad ...what is it you said ? ….”Germany sold poison gas to Saddm and gas masks to his enemy Iran ” ?

so much for german righteousness

having said that …

When West Germany formed a new military for the first time since the end of the Second World War in 1955, the country placed severe constitutional limits on its use in order to prevent any future repeat of the Nazis' crimes

I guess a little bit of self knowledge goes a long long way

but you wouldnt conveniently remember that, as you so often have demonstrated with your posts

most germans at least have enough sense to ...well... be sensible …

given Germany's aggressive military past in the 20th century, most Germans today prefer not to see their soldiers involved in any kind of armed conflict abroad

I have said it before and I say it again …. most germans dont suffer with delusions of grandure, but as always always there will be those like this tosser who spoils it for the rest … If I didnt know better, I reckon P would be worthy of erdogan and his shenanigans, or even of our own golden dawn..... FULL OF SHIT !!!!!

Επισκέπτης

so eyo,

how did Europe become civilized?

Due to YOUR efforts?

Your family was Ottoman a few generations back just as mine was. Isn't that true?

I acknowledge my Ottoman heritage without denying the injustice and suffering the

Empire inflicted on mine and many other of its people. You on the other hand go

pretending to be Leonidas and Alexander all at once. You are right. I dont think highly

of people who, to paraphrase Aristotle, decorate themselves with "foreign plumes".

You have no more, or less, right to call yourself Greek than the Skops have to call

themselves Macedonian and that's why every one in the world calls them Macedonian.

So you go take your "Greek Genes Theories" to the rest of the world and see how much

attention they will receive.

You started this thread with a post about Australian teachers saying the east Aegean Isles

were Turkish, or rather Ottoman. Guess what: That's what teachers in every western country teach.

And nobody has an issue with except some brainwashed Novo-Graecian brats who get all

confused about their "National Identity".

Επισκέπτης

Admin:

Germany has to do the right thing and remove the Greek cancer that feeds of the EU. Failure to do so will lead to the slow death of the European Union. The Eastern and central Europeans have been blaming Germany for not taking decisive action in the matter for quite a while now. If Germany continues her efforts to keep Greece within the EU she will lose her credibility.

Guest PatrickT

Well eyo, both show the same person: me. My avatar taken with my webcam and the other one taken with my mobilephone. Its not my fault that you have bad eyesight.

Beside that to come back to topic, yes i'm proud for my grandfathers. What do you expect? That i dont honor my ancestors? Thats laughable.

As for greeks, you blame us for doing bad deals with greece? I give you a hunt...we made a profit. German business earned money and german workers got work to do. mission accomplished. Evrything else is irrelevant.

Guest PatrickT

Germany has to do the right thing and remove the Greek cancer that feeds of the EU. Failure to do so will lead to the slow death of the European Union. The Eastern and central Europeans have been blaming Germany for not taking decisive action in the matter for quite a while now. If Germany continues her efforts to keep Greece within the EU she will lose her credibility.

true. there is much oressure from eastern european nations like the baltics and poland to get rid of greece.

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed