Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest eyoismos

outrageous claim: The Greek islands rightfully belong to Turkey

Guest eyoismos

source: http://neoskosmos.com/news/en/The-Greek-islands-rightfully-belong-to-Turkey

'The Greek islands rightfully belong to Turkey'

According to certain teachers in Melbourne, who are using The Water Diviner as a historical example when commemorating the Gallipoli events

A teaching gaffe while commemorating the Anzac centenary had parents of Greek descent seeing red, as their kids returned home questioning their national identity, some even feeling sorry they were Greek.

Unfortunately, as it turned out, this wasn't a one-off incident.

"I need some help and advice. Yesterday my son, who is in grade 6, came home and told me that they were studying Gallipoli," a frustrated mother wrote on Facebook.

"He told me that his teacher considered Mustafa Kemal a hero - as portrayed in the Russell Crowe movie last night - and that he got the Greeks out of Turkey."

"His teacher also said that the Greek islands were Turkish and that the Greeks invaded and took them over," was the first post that sparked a storm of comments and discussion in Greek Australian Facebook groups.

More parents were moved to share similar experiences, where the true historical facts regarding Gallipoli were set aside, and The Water Diviner was used as a springboard to discuss the Anzac history. The Assyrians, Armenians and Hellenes were presented as invaders of the Anatolian lands, even though they had been the area's indigenous inhabitants, peacefully co-existing, thousands of years prior to the Turkish invasion. Not mentioning the Armenian genocide or the Asia Minor Christian Hellenes that were murdered is a huge omission in the film, which according to historians is portraying a story based on a breathtaking lack of factual evidence.

"Constantinople (Istanbul), as the students were reportedly told, is also Turkish according to the movie they were prompted to watch," another mother tells.

The story told by the film was presented as valid during an argument with a Greek parent who replied to Neos Kosmos.

"The teacher listed as an argument the fact that the co-writer of the screenplay, Andrew Anastasios, is of Greek descent, basing his story on a relative's memoir," the father stresses.

Parents started researching for valid information based on actual historical events to email the teachers and schools, proving the genocide of hundreds of thousands of people - Greeks, Armenians and Kurds.

"I don't want to attack the teacher, as my son appreciates her and thinks highly of her," a mother says.

"My wish isn't to shame anyone. I have already addressed the school presenting historical facts, waiting for an answer.

"My son fears he will be embarrassed if I confront his teacher," she adds.

Emotion took over many Greek parents worried that the misleading teachings of uninformed or biased educationalists would significantly affect their children's views regarding their national identity.

Several immigrant parents, who in the eyes of their children do not hold the same education standards as their teachers do, were unable to shake-off their children's disbelief towards their side of the story.

The Greek community is heavily concerned by the frequency of predicaments involving teachers who choose to refer to movies and fictional interpretations in class, disregarding the guidelines of accuracy and the myriad of valid information out there which has been approved by the Ministry of Education and historians worldwide.

In another incident - once again related to Gallipoli events which took the lives of thousands of Australians and New Zealanders - the Greeks were presented as 'Satan's Army', as they are referred to by a character in the film.

"It was mentioned that the Greek nation has throughout history been trying to invade and suppress neighbouring countries," notes a member of the Greek Australian group. A comment, followed by a worrying correlation.

"At some point Greece's staggering financial state was mentioned in class, highlighting how 'living off other nations' struggles and capital' will end."

Lest we forget ... Russell Crowe himself said that with this film, he sought "to expand his mythology".

In any case, teachers ought to be able to discriminate between stories that evolve around fantasy presenting an implausible line of events that do not abide by the history of the Great War or any archaeological evidence for that matter. A fictional film, regardless of how emotional or artistically immaculate it may be, cannot by any means replace a documentary and shouldn't be presented as such, especially by school teachers.

*The names of the parents and schools have been withheld following requests to Neos Kosmos to protect the identity of the students involved.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest eyoismos

will that god forsaken bogan governed country every let up with their bullshit against the greeks ?????

but then australia WAS the only country during the athens olympics who had an aircraft on standby for its athletes

THE ONLY ONE !!!!!

fucking convicts still refer to  us as wogs .... maybe under their breath, and gone underground,  - after all the have become civilized and multicultural and all the rest of the bullshit - but very much persistently there

Guest eyoismos

Ethnic Greeks throughout the Diaspora are no strangers to racism and intolerance, based on their ethnic origins. Greek-Australians have been living with Anti-Hellenic prejudice for generations in their adopted homeland. Home to one of the largest ethnic Greek communities in the Diaspora, Australia has been the scene of Anti-Hellenic hysteria several times throughout its history. From mob violence in the 1920s and 30s to institutional racism in the 1970s and 80s, Greek-Australians have felt just how real Anti-Hellenism is.  

Some of the first documented accounts of Anti-Hellenic discrimination in Australia began to appear in the early 20th century. They coincide with a general rise of Anti-Hellenic feeling that arose across the global between the 1900s and the 1930s. In the early years of the First World War, clashes broke out between returning Australian soldiers and the immigrant Greek community.  The Anglo-Australian establishment began to suspect all ethnic Greeks of harboring pro- German sympathies, based on the fact that Greece’s king, a monarch forced upon Greeks by Anglos, was the brother-in-law of the Kaiser and had remained neutral at this point in the war. As such the Anglo-Australian press began to add fuel to the flames, which would result in numerous mob acts on ethnic Greek communities. Anti-Greek riots would destroy Greek-owned shops, in places like Sydney, Perth, Kalgoorlie and Boulder. Incidents of Anglo-Australians refusing to pay for service at Greek owned business became commonplace. 

The Australian Government even went as far as to flirt with the idea of sending all ethnic Greeks to internment camps, an eerie thought that sparks memories of the injustices endured by German, Japanese and Italian Americans in the Second World War. In Kalgoorlie, tensions flared so much that mob riots against ethnic Greeks even sparked demonstrations and strikes demanding that such actions be taken, which resulted in a secret government survey for such a possible outcome.  The shocking truth is confirmed in James Jupp’s book, The Australian people: an encyclopedia of the nation, its people and their origins. In the book, Jupp presents the cold, hard truth.

“In June 1916, as a precaution against Greece becoming an enemy nation, the director of the Special Intelligence Bureau in Melbourne requested the state police commissioners to conduct a survey of all Greeks in Australia, obtaining, as discreetly as possible, their names, ages, occupations, addresses and distances from the nearest capital city, as well as particulars of all Greek organizations in Australia.”

In the end, victims of anti-Greek riots would receive no compensation for the damages they suffered, setting the stage for another wave of intolerance and bigotry to engulf Australian society. In the 1930s, Kalgoorlie would be the scene of more anti-Greek violence. Although this time thanks to the International Court of Justice, victims did receive compensation for the outrages that were endured at the hands of mob violence. 

As the times changed so did Anti-Hellenism in Australian society. It was this change from mob violence to institutional racism, which is best demonstrated by the ‘Greek Conspiracy’ of the 1970s. This legendary Australian case saw the arrests of 181 ethnic Greeks on conspiracy to defraud the Department of Social Security. Many of the alleged conspirators were honest pensioners that just so happened to have a Greek surname. Their experience would be a traumatic one, in which many began suffering from anxiety, and in one case even led one person to commit suicide. In the end, the case would be dismissed once it became apparent that the federal police had fabricated evidence. 

This outrageous event even had a plot worthy of Hollywood. It was believed that a secret criminal network of Greeks referred to as ‘Kolpo’, where responsible in aiding ethnic Greeks to obtain sick benefits and pensions illegal from the government. The early morning raids, which saw the arrest of all 181 people was dubbed ‘Don’s Party’ after Detective Chief Inspector Don Thomas, and over the next five years charges would be dropped on all but 5 suspects. When all was said and done, it cost the Australian tax-payer $100 million and as the Australian Institute of Criminology states, ‘was arguably the longest and most expensive committal hearing in the history of the English Speaking world’.

Anti-Hellenism in Australia has even been branded with its own racial slur. A slur adopted from England and used by Anglo-Australians for Greek-Australians and other eastern Mediterranean people in a derogatory manner. Its origins are debated, and whether or not it was an acronym for either Worthy Oriental Gentleman or Worker on Government Service does not matter. Either way, the term ‘wog’ was first used towards Blacks and Asians in Britain before being adopted by Anglo-Australians for immigrants from the Mediterranean. 

It was during the 1980s that the word began to undertake a transformation, when these immigrant communities, especially Greek-Australians began to embrace it as a badge of ‘pride’. Today it is used by some in a similar way as the word ‘mate’.  The evolution of this controversial word, fares a sparking resemblance to another controversial racial slang in the United States. The word, ‘nigger’, for generations, has been one of deliberate prejudice, yet to some today it has also been adopted as a badge of ‘pride’, transforming into the popular word ‘nigga’ and being used in place of words like ‘bro’. In both cases, these terms remain words of disrespect. 

Sadly Anti-Hellenism has never truly left Australian society. Throughout its evolution on the continent it has remained an acceptable unnamed brand of racism till the present day. However, rather than Anglo-Australians being todays perpetrators of hate, the torch has been passed to a small minority of immigrant Australians from FYROM. This small immigrant community has brought with them a different brand of Anti-Hellenism, which seems to be tolerated by the Anglo-Australian establishment. 

In 2008, vandals ransacked the offices of the Australian Pan-Macedonian Association. The perpetrators destroyed computers, files and even pictures of Alexander the Great. Although the culprits remain unknown, it is thought to be connected in some way with the new brand of Anti-Hellenism brought to Australian by the small ethnic community of FYROM.  

The most recent example of the Anglo-Australian establishment allowing this new brand of bigotry was witnessed in the 2011 ruling by the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal. The VCAT found that a 2009 newspaper article published in local FYROMian community newspaper, which degraded Greeks as ‘freaks of nature’ and ‘deranged bastardly monsters’ did not incite racial hatred. Their reasoning being that it was published in a newspaper aimed at the FYROMian community. 

The Australian experience provides us with plenty of examples, which prove the existence of Anti-Hellenism. How can such a blatantly obvious form of racial hatred be allowed to continue unnamed or uncondemn in an alleged civilized Western society?  The longer we allow ourselves to pretend that Anti-Hellenism does not exist, the greater the possibility of its reappearance.

Επισκέπτης

seriously eyo,

what are you getting your panties in a bunch about?

For one, it has been always true that you can claim something as your own only for as long as you have the strength to enforce your claim. Greece has entered into an irreversible demographic collapse and that means we should get used to the idea of a Geographic contraction.

In light of the demographic realities allow me to ask: Whom do you want to keep those Islands for?

You intend to pass them on to the Southeast Asians, Middle-Easterners, East Europeans and Africans who will constitute the Majority of Greece's population 20 years down the road?

I rather see the Turks have them. They are closer to us and they had those Islands in their posession for centuries in the past.

Guest eyoismos

why your rant? When i defended my nation, history and my people you wer the first insulting me and my country. You expect me to ignore insults against germany but you go crazy here

first? i beg to differ... and all your posts bare witness to that

but be that as it may ... i see today that a massive scandal has broken out in germany about germany spying on france and other eu partners

enough said about the alleged innocence of germany

Guest eyoismos

seriously eyo,

what are you getting your panties in a bunch about?

For one, it has been always true that you can claim something as your own only for as long as you have the strength to enforce your claim. Greece has entered into an irreversible demographic collapse and that means we should get used to the idea of a Geographic contraction.

In light of the demographic realities allow me to ask: Whom do you want to keep those Islands for?

You intend to pass them on to the Southeast Asians, Middle-Easterners, East Europeans and Africans who will constitute the Majority of Greece's population 20 years down the road?

I rather see the Turks have them. They are closer to us and they had those Islands in their posession for centuries in the past.

and before that we had them for even more centuries

whats your point?

oh wait ...next you will be suggesting that the skops have all the right to claim that big Alex was one of their own

or that the pontian and armenian genocides , amongst others, where actually legitimate and normal actions  of moving the enemy from the conflict areas

apart from the fact that during those centuries you refer to, massive forced conversions where instigated to turkify all the local populations

then their is the issue of cyprus ...... and the injection of Turkish non indigenous populations to increase  population numbers in order to effectively transform the character of cyprus

Επισκέπτης

I see.

Lets go fight the Turks to make sure the Pakis, Syrians, Nigerians and Gypsies inherit some Islands.

The Panagia will be with us.

Get freaking real. Greece is dying. The land will of course be claimed by whomever is gonna live on it.

And yes I think the Skops have every right to call themselves Makedonian. More so than WE (aka Balkan/Middleeastern melee) have the right to call ourselves Hellenes.

Guest eyoismos
Lets go fight the Turks to make sure the Pakis, Syrians, Nigerians and Gypsies inherit some Islands.

The Panagia will be with us.

either now you are being stupid just for the sake of being argumentative, or you champion capitulation and surrender to the invaders ...and the religious hint ? priceless blindness

And yes I think the Skops have every right to call themselves Makedonian. More so than WE (aka Balkan/Middleeastern melee) have the right to call ourselves Hellenes.

unbelievable

and i suppose the byzantine was a turkish civilization too - hell many if not most in turkey actually believe this, so why not you

you get real

Guest eyoismos

Greece is dying

extremely hard times does not equate with death .... unless one thinks like you do, and go all fatalistic and so willing to surrender and perish without a trace

history however disagrees with you. conquered my many, destroyed by others, and yet it still exists

and even if it is conquered again, it transforms, it adapts, and it will still rise from the ashes as it has repeatedly done so throughout history...

Επισκέπτης

You are being stupid.

The barbarians are already within the gates. There are already close to 3 Mil Invaders within the country. And they are getting more by the day. But your ilk calls me and everybody else who bothers to point that out a fascist. Surrender to the Invaders? It is you pseudo humanitarians who welcomes the invaders and can't take enough of them. But you are a trained dog like everybody else in that fucked up Greek nation. As soon as you hear TURKS your conditioning kicks in and you parade your Graecian fervor. Reminds me of Pavlov's dogs.

Byzantium? There has never been an entity by that name. There once was a Christian Roman Empire in the east which was succeeded by the Ottoman empire. So yes the Ottoman empire was the successor of the Eastern Roman Empire the only thing that changed in that transition was the oficial religion of the empire.

Guest eyoismos

The barbarians are already within the gates. There are already close to 3 Mil Invaders within the country. And they are getting more by the day. But your ilk calls me and everybody else who bothers to point that out a fascist. Surrender to the Invaders? It is you pseudo humanitarians who welcomes the invaders and can't take enough of them. But you are a trained dog like everybody else in that fucked up Greek nation. As soon as you hear TURKS your conditioning kicks in and you parade your Graecian fervor. Reminds me of Pavlov's dogs.

you conventionality forget how often i vitriolically criticize the invasion that greece is undertaking at the hands of the Turkish  forces who even accompany the illegals with their patrol boats ...something that even frontex has witnessed and have on record

you consistently  and conveniently confuse greek compassion for those suffering with acceptance and willing to capitulate and give residence to those very invading forces

what ilks me even more is that you dare to suggest that i accuse you of being a fascist nazi

as for the trained dog analogy  ...

what is obvious .... well, ... the turks of 80 million are pertrified by a nation of 10 million, a population that would all fit in constantinople alone ...and are constantly baying at our borders, itching to recapture and conquer past glories

why else would they be so pre-occupied with us ?

do they know something that the rest of the world doesnt ?

that perhaps greece refuses to die and thus turkey continuously and consistently find ways and means to go all rabid over everybody

Guest eyoismos

as for the byzantium .... its part of our history, and the development as a nation and national identity, and its character and formation of who we are

but you so often have demonstrated that if it was up to you, you would take the position that great britain is not british, but danes via the vikings, french via the normans, romans via the roman conquerors..... hell ... why stop there ... germans because why else would their queen be of german decent - everything but british

Επισκέπτης

I'm sorry but I can't stand stupidity.

You go on and on about the Greeks and their Greekness. Lets elaborate.

You are from the Ionian Isles are you not? So what does that make you?

Those Isles were depopulated and repopulated a dozen times since the days of the Ancient Hellenes.

Todays population of those Isles is either of Albanian or Italian or Arvanite extraction. The last ones being a Mingrelian People from the southern Caucasus that was brought to Greece during Ottoman rule. So you think you can call yourselve a Hellene by virtue of being born in a land that once was inhabited by the Hellenes and get all upset when the Slavic peoples who have lived in Macedonia for at least 11 Centuries call themselves Macedonian.

And no I wont pretend to be a descendent of Heraclitus and Homer either. I'm a North-eastern Anatolian by blood. A western Asian by descent who happened to be born in Europe. Unlike others though I acknoledge who I am and I'm comfortable with it. I don't pretend to be something I am not.

Guest eyoismos

Todays population of those Isles is either of Albanian or Italian or Arvanite extraction

prove it ... or are you basing your facts on distorted assumptions

yes ... there has been "contributions" by others , as in the case of most of greece, but to make such sweeping unilateral declarations are proposterous

next you will be saying that all greeks are turks .... and that the goddess athena was black as the ace of spades

Επισκέπτης

How delusional you are.

After Pyrhus was defeated the Romans laid waste on all of Western Greece. They distributed the Land among Roman Patricians and brought in Slaves from all around their empire to serve them. Then came the hords of Allarich and then came the Ottomans. In between there was the Plague, famines, natural dissasters, minor wars etc.... This is known since the days of Fallmerayer.

And here you are today insisting to be, minor contributions aside, a true Heir of Odysseus. Please don't be ridiculus.

And yes I am an Anatolian. All my Grandparents were anatolians and subjects of the Ottoman Empire. And I don't need papers to know who I am. I have the looks and temper of an Anatolian to prove it. And yes I'm more akin to a Turk from Ordu or Tokat than I am to a Paki with a Greek Passport. Does that surprise you?

Guest eyoismos

And here you are today insisting to be, minor contributions aside, a true Heir of Odysseus

wow ! i guess you have all the fact about the level of contributions as well

for the i know as a fact that my family and by extension its name "immigrated" from other parts of greece ...where from ? unknown really or to be more exact ... lost in the time of history but generally from somewhere from western greece, to the best of my knowlege...but you immediate assume heir to odysseus ...now THAT is prosperous

All my Grandparents were anatolians and subjects of the Ottoman Empire

and before that?

I have the looks and temper of an Anatolian to prove it

according to who? or are you a victim of self imposed sterotyping?

I'm more akin to a Turk from Ordu or Tokat

oh ... so you are not an anatolian after all ... but a turk ...stereotyping at best? or dillusional? or you trully look like somebody whose origins come from deep in asia, maybe mongolia ?..... on the other hand that would explain you aggressiveness towards greece and greeks

i mean you talk about ordu ... but not mention of Miletus and its colonies ...just turkish inheritance.  you talk about Tokat, but no mention of hittite or pondian greek or persian ... but insist on ...well.... turkish inheritance

yup ... i understand now

Επισκέπτης

you denial of reality is amazing.

Am I stereotyping when I assume a tall blond to be of Scandinavian extraction instead of Massai?

Are you fucking kidding me? What country do you live in?

You can't tell a Pontian from an Arvanite or a Vlach?

Well you must be blind and deaf because, very few exceptions asside, I can. And I haven't met ONE Pontian todate who wouldn't recognize me rightaway as a pontian. Seriously. Stereotypes exist for a reason you know. And as a rule of thumb mismatches are the exception and not the rule. That's the power of the damn Bell curve.

And since you haven't noticed yet Turkey is positioned on the Geographic region of Anatolia. So, naturally, the Nationality of todays Anatolians is Turkish. Their ethnicity does of course vary. And if you want to insist that the Turks are Mongols I suggest you take a better look at their Over-Father:

ataturk_portret-211x408.jpg

And what about Miletus and Ephesus and what not? What do you, or I, have in common with the Pelasgians, Karians and Lydians who once lived there?

Ajax your participation in this forum, puzzles me. You speak as if you have little love or respect for Greece, but I think you do. You seem well read, but you say some crazy stuff, like what you said about the Macedonian issue. 

Now you have touched upon before about your family being from Minor Asia or Pontus, and that the treatment (almost 100 years ago) of the Pontic Greek was not the best, I agree Greeks did not treat the Pontic Greeks well enough or other minorities over time, but your post come out as almost hateful about Greece and Greeks. Criticism is one thing, suggestions is one thing, your posts seem to be extreme to say the least.

You seem to have a hard time recognizing that in life non scientific things are not always black and white, there is a gray areas, were there are multiple facts, factors, opinions ... Or maybe it is all just part of your Greek debate loving nature, wanting to strongly debate the opposite view.

Ajax, if you really believe what you're claiming in those posts above then you can't really believe yourself that you're a Pontian through and through.

Greece, as well as Anatolia (and all of the world for that matter) has been a melting pot for millennia. For anyone claiming they're a direct descendant of the ancient Athenians or ancient Spartans is as ludicrous as claiming they're Pontians or Arvanite or Vlachs (or Swedes or French or Italian or whatever else) through and through.

There's no such thing as "pure" race anywhere in the world.

We're Greek not because our DNA is 100% Greek. We are Greeks because we share the same language and culture (and in some cases same experiences too). The same goes with those people who call themselves "Turks" or "Italians" or whatever else. 

I personally cannot trace my family tree past 3-4 generations back. I know that my great great grandparents on both sides were Greeks living in Asia Minor. I have supporting documentation to prove that. I know nothing before that. Is it possible that 5-6 generations back one of my ancestors got married to a Turk or an Arvanite or an Italian or whoever else and I carry some of those genes?

It's certainly possible.

Would this really change who I am today if I'd ever find out that there's Turkish or Italian or German or whatever else genes in me?

Not really. I'd still consider myself Greek, and for all it's worth, all people I know would still see me as a Greek.

So what you're talking about in your posts doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm directly connected to the ancient Greeks culturally and I'm also directly connected to them linguistically as I'm speaking their language. On top of it I was born and raised in their land, so I also share with them the love and pride of living in that area of the world which they called home.

This is what makes you and I Greek. It's not the genes we carry from generations of intermixing with all the people who set foot on this land we now call Greece. It's the cultural and linguistic ties we have to everything that is called Greek today.

Guest PatrickT

first? i beg to differ... and all your posts bare witness to that

but be that as it may ... i see today that a massive scandal has broken out in germany about germany spying on france and other eu partners

enough said about the alleged innocence of germany

What innocense? I find it rather amusing and funny. I don´t stand for an "innocent" germany. I stand for a powerful nations that uses evrything for its own benefits. Germany belongs to the great powers in the world. It would be laughable if we wouldn´t spy. The oly bad thing is, that it came out now and will cause some diplomatic trouble. 

So i don´t get what you are angry about and ranting for. Jealous that you lack the power? 

Guest eyoismos

pathetic responce

the bad thing is that it all came out now? seriously?

next you will justify criminality of the rich and/or powerful until caught

remember what i said about spartans where taught to rob and steal, and as long as not caught, big heros, busted and they where lowest of the low .... because they where caught ... NOT because the undertook immoral actions - this has nothing to do with the spartan extreme proficiency in battle ...but about the immorality of power

and that still doesnt explain the fact that you trolled this site with all your bullshit, right from the start,  and then consistently try to twist it around and categorically accuse that "we" started the attacks

but what would one expect from a typical troll and all his flaming

Guest eyoismos

πες τα χρυσόστομε admin και dino

διότι μερικές φορές οι σύγχρονοι γραικύλοι και οι κοτσαμπάσηδες της ελλάδος ...."θεό" δεν έχουν και λογικη δεν εχουν ακόμα και την αρνιούνται

Guest PatrickT

pathetic responce

the bad thing is that it all came out now? seriously?

next you will justify criminality of the rich and/or powerful until caught

remember what i said about spartans where taught to rob and steal, and as long as not caught, big heros, busted and they where lowest of the low .... because they where caught ... NOT because the undertook immoral actions - this has nothing to do with the spartan extreme proficiency in battle ...but about the immorality of power

and that still doesnt explain the fact that you trolled this site with all your bullshit, right from the start,  and then consistently try to twist it around and categorically accuse that "we" started the attacks

but what would one expect from a typical troll and all his flaming

Might makes right. Thats how humanity works and thats my motto. You cry because you are not in the position for this kind of games. 

And nope, i´m not trolling. I would trolling if i would not believe in what i say. I live what i preach. 

You have the wrong idea that greece or any other country matters for me or for germany. But thats wrong. Our governments duty is to generate the most profit for our nation. If you go under the wheels for that so be it. Thats exactly the reason why all your "sad videos and stories" do not touch anything. 

So what you call "trolling and flaming" is simply public opinion in germany. :) And our trolling and flaming just angers you because we have the power. Thats your problem and your only response is your childish little boycott for german produts.

Just look at the topic here. You spill anger over a movie? Why so? You don´t like it? Why watch it? I always laugh about people who get batshit crazy over movies. Like the persians who went nuts for 300. 

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed