Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Dino

i am taking a break

Came here to let some of you that know me for years now that I might be taking a break from this place. 

My mom had a stroke recently, and have some work stuff to deal with, so this place will have to take a back seat.

Talk to you in the near future.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες

Guys thanks for all the well wishes! Here is an update, Mom moved to a rehab facility 2 days ago. She turned out to have multiple strokes, to different parts of the brain, but considering all the damage to the brain, she did well. She has her speech, most of her vision, no paralysis, just a lost of balance, so walking will be hard, and a part of her brain that worked with her stomach got damaged, so she will have stomach cramps and nausea for some time. But overall she fared better than expected. 

I will be in and out at this site for the near future, I won't post as much, because it will be hard for me to respond.

Guest PatrickT

Guys thanks for all the well wishes! Here is an update, Mom moved to a rehab facility 2 days ago. She turned out to have multiple strokes, to different parts of the brain, but considering all the damage to the brain, she did well. She has her speech, most of her vision, no paralysis, just a lost of balance, so walking will be hard, and a part of her brain that worked with her stomach got damaged, so she will have stomach cramps and nausea for some time. But overall she fared better than expected. 

I will be in and out at this site for the near future, I won't post as much, because it will be hard for me to respond.

I wish your mama all the best in her recovery. 

Best wishes for a quick recovery.

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed