Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest eyoismos

Germany, defying Turkey, to call 1915 Armenian massacre 'genocide'

Guest eyoismos

sad to say but that will only happen when turkey pisses off the states once too often, otherwise it will be politics as usual and fuckall to do with the states love to portray itself as, to the world

apart that is from that she still battles to cope with the sins of her own past, let alone the sins of others

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest eyoismos

under normal situations i would agree with you, but the nagging question sits at the back of my head.... why now? why not last month? or even last year?

after all, our visitor, a self proclaimed nationalist in disguise has openly revealed that germany, according to him, never does anything, without wanting something in return ...so the other question , naturally, is ...what is that certain something they are trying to gain as payback?

(damn i enjoy stirring the pot here.... hahahahha .... some people just cant resist going for the bait cast out.... and ...eventually ..... hanging themselves in the process later)

Guest eyoismos

on the other hand, maybe germany just might have been offended that somebody would have pulled a very german move, when the pope made reference to the armenian genocide, and not only didnt like the competititon, but deeply desired to get into the action under its own thoroughbred name

according to a turkish newspaper, which always find imaginative ways to bypass the law against insulting turkishness, the reaction  to the pontifs mention of it, was

This is how Turkey will retaliate against the Vatican’s stab in the back:

Defense companies from the Vatican will not be allowed to compete for lucrative Turkish contracts, including deals for missile systems and fighter aircraft. Government-friendly NGOs in Turkey will launch massive boycotts against Vatican-made whiteware and other consumer goods. 

Economists expect the Vatican’s powerful carmakers will be affected the most. Turkish tour operators will stop carrying millions of tourists to the holy city every year, depriving the Vatican’s vibrant hotel industry of $$$$$. 

Turkey will also use its superpower influence and block the Vatican’s bid to become a member of the United Nations Security Council. Separately, a planned Turkish soft loan for the Vatican, worth $52 billion, will be suspended until the Pope apologizes to Turkey.

Guest PatrickT

under normal situations i would agree with you, but the nagging question sits at the back of my head.... why now? why not last month? or even last year?

after all, our visitor, a self proclaimed nationalist in disguise has openly revealed that germany, according to him, never does anything, without wanting something in return ...so the other question , naturally, is ...what is that certain something they are trying to gain as payback?

(damn i enjoy stirring the pot here.... hahahahha .... some people just cant resist going for the bait cast out.... and ...eventually ..... hanging themselves in the process later)

the pope called it genozide. Its 100 years anniversary this year. Erdogan insulted the pope. Germany already has bad relations with turkey and wont alienate itself from the pope.

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed