Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest eyoismos

words with different meanings in other languages

Guest eyoismos

lets have some fun here, though i am not too sure at hose expense :D

to start the ball rolling ...

probably the most famous greek word, that just everybody knows , or seems to

Malakas : if nobody knows this one, and what it means in greek ... gues you are one - hahahaha

and yet ... we have

1) Strait of Malacca (yes, pronounces exactly the same) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strait_of_Malacca

2) Malakas and Maganda (literally, Strong One and Beautiful One) are Filipino versions of Adam and Eve. (which kinda makes sense.... adam was a complete malaka to succumb o the charms of eve ...and all us guys since then ....wellll needs i say more :lol:

3) seriously? a hotel called malaka? like .... who do they cater for ? Malaka Hotel

4) and then there is this nigerian woman with her own website Mind Of Malaka

and those are just a few i know off

:D :lol:

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες

lets have some fun here, though i am not too sure at hose expense :D

to start the ball rolling ...

probably the most famous greek word, that just everybody knows , or seems to

Malakas : if nobody knows this one, and what it means in greek ... gues you are one - hahahaha

and yet ... we have

1) Strait of Malacca (yes, pronounces exactly the same) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strait_of_Malacca

2) Malakas and Maganda (literally, Strong One and Beautiful One) are Filipino versions of Adam and Eve. (which kinda makes sense.... adam was a complete malaka to succumb o the charms of eve ...and all us guys since then ....wellll needs i say more :lol:

3) seriously? a hotel called malaka? like .... who do they cater for ? Malaka Hotel

4) and then there is this nigerian woman with her own website Mind Of Malaka

and those are just a few i know off

:D :lol:

Malaka - can be used as a friendly greeting or as a term of abuse

Guest eyoismos

hahahaa

forgot about them

would have been ultimately ironic if it was a beer maker ... as in it implied it would give you the shits

but nope, it a french company that makes some kind of tools

which in a way, is ironic, i mean whoever came up with that name must have been a complete tool - hahahaha

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed