Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest natmc

Need help to find my missing Greek best friend...

Guest natmc

Hi everyone. Natalie here. I'm not from Greece. I'm here to find if anyone here can help me or give me some informations. Me and my friend are looking to find our mutual Greek friend who has been missing for a year. We know him for almost a decade. We don't know what happened to him, he disappeared without apparent reason. His contact numbers, emails and social medias all went dead. His whole family also disappeared and can't be contacted.

Could anyone here help us locate our missing friend and find out what happened to him? Perhaps if you can also redirect us to something that will help, we will be grateful.

Thanks for reading this. I appreciate and thanks all those who answer.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest eyoismos

Hi everyone. Natalie here. I'm not from Greece. I'm here to find if anyone here can help me or give me some informations. Me and my friend are looking to find our mutual Greek friend who has been missing for a year. We know him for almost a decade. We don't know what happened to him, he disappeared without apparent reason. His contact numbers, emails and social medias all went dead. His whole family also disappeared and can't be contacted.

Could anyone here help us locate our missing friend and find out what happened to him? Perhaps if you can also redirect us to something that will help, we will be grateful.

Thanks for reading this. I appreciate and thanks all those who answer.

answer to what? you havent given us anything to go on

Ha ha, that's true. There's no information provided so that we can see if we can help.

What's your friend's name? Where does he live? Anything else you can share so that we'll look and ask around and see if we can help?

Guest natmc

Hi everyone. Thank you so much for replying. I'm so sorry I didnt leave any informations and logged in again. I forgot to include them. I have been busy with work since then but in my heart, I'm always asking questions and wondering what happened to my beloved friend. I still want to find the truth.

Full Name - Stamatis Mitrofanis
D.O.B: 12th January 1984
Male
Hair/eye colour : Black hair, brown eyes
Height: 172cm

Weight: 86 kilos

Country of birth: Athens, Greece

Last known residence: Plastira 20, Agi Anargiri, Athens
Last communication: on 12th May 2015

Mother: Pouliou Anthriana

Father: Zacharias Mitrofanis

I don't have his photo here at the moment. All informations given above are accurate.

I appeal to the public and people of Greece in this forum to help me find my friend. Thank you so much everyone for your help and kindness.

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed