Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest PatrickT

Schäuble plans to install autopilot in greek budget

Guest PatrickT

I must say i like this idea. 

Tsipras called for a new meeting of the european finance ministers and Schäuble dismissed it, saying there is no need for any meeting.

The constant debates about the greek numbers is tiresome for each party involved.

Schäuble made an interesting proposal now that would help solve such things. 

When greece comes close to the red line the budget would automatically get cuts at various points so the overall numbers would always be reached. That way no further debates would be needed and all parties involved could do more productive things. 

So far IWF leader Christine lagarde said she sees this proposal very positive. 

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Επισκέπτης

Schäuble and Lagard don't get it. Budget deficits are not the cause of the Greek crisis but the symptom of a rotten mentality.

Money is the barometer of a society’s virtue.

When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion

when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing

when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors

when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you

when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice

you may know that your society is doomed.

Money is so noble a medium that does not compete with guns and it does not make terms with brutality.

It will not permit a country to survive as half-property, half-loot.

Ergo: Leave it to the money, or rather the lack thereof, to change Greek mentality.

Half measures such as those proposed by Schäuble and Lagerde only perpetuate the Greek disease. A resounding FUCK OFF from the EU and the IMF towards Greece is the only reasonable treatment for the Greek condition.

Cut off all funds to Greece and then we'll see what the Greeks are capable of achivieng on their own.

Guest eyoismos

α ρε αίαντα .... μονο ασπρο μαύρο ξέρεις

δεν έχεις καταλάβει ένα μάθημα απο την ιστορία, και ειδικά στην ελλάδα

ακραία σενάρια δημιουργούν ακραίες καταστάσεις και ακραίες καταστάσεις σχεδόν ποτέ οδηγούν σε κατι θετικό

I'd rather see the EU kicking out the Tsipras government and taking over running the country. I think many Greeks start seeing this as a viable alternative in order to turn things around.

Guest eyoismos

ερώτηση ..... από πότε η ευρώπη ποτέ θα κυβερνήσει την ελλάδα για το καό της ελλάδας ;

τα δικά τους συμφέρονται θα κοιτάξουν οι ευρωπαϊκοί "συνέταιροι" και στα αρχίδα τους τα συμφέροντα της ελλάδας

και το βλέπουμε τώρα με τις χιλιάδες παρεμβάσεις του αιγαίου ...και τσιμουδιά οι "συνέταιροι"

και αυτό μονο παράδειγμα

οπότε τζίφος και σε αυτήν την ιδέα admin

οι μόνοι που έχουν δικαίωμα να πετάξουν τον "Τσίχλα" έξω, είναι οι πολίτες. αν δεν το επιθυμούν , ας αντιμετωπίσει ο λαός τις συνέπειες των αποφασίσεων του

Guest PatrickT

I dont believe this would work. I would not accept if outsiders rule germany and i think the greeks themself must solve their leadership disaster. 

This autopilot budget would allow to guide the greek budget wthout greek intereference.

What happenes to tsipras and his baboons is the decission of the greeks. 

I heared now after 4 months they decided to raid Idomeni...i wonder why it took so long since the situation for the greek people there has become a pure hell. Tsipras seems to be hellbend in destroying his own country. 

Επισκέπτης

I'd rather see the EU kicking out the Tsipras government and taking over running the country. I think many Greeks start seeing this as a viable alternative in order to turn things around.

And that will do what?

Bring the Mitsotakis, Karamanlis, Papandreou clan back so they can "Save" Greece?

Was it not them, tolerated by the EU, who borrowed money so that they give public sector jobs and early pensions to their clients?

Was it not them who would receive generous funds from the EU and pass them on to party affiliated "Enterprereneurs"?

Just face it. There are way to many people in Greece who get money for being party clients while there are those who

receive nothing but have to pay 24% VAT for luxury items such as rice and noodles to repay debts accumulated by generous handouts to the party clientel.

There is no fairness in the Greek system. The ones who try are being squeezed and the moochers are rewarded. This was always the case in Greece.

Honest hardworking people were never welcome in that country and always forced to leave it behind.

No don't bring any of those assholes back. Bring European technocrats to govern the country for the next 50 years (make it 100...). There's no other way to save Greece.

Greek people should not be allowed to elect who will govern them. They're incapable to doing so. They voted for Tsipras 3 times in the row (for god's shake!!!) even after all the mess he created the first time!

Επισκέπτης

So those are the only alternatives?

Being Loot to our very own cleptoctrats or Property to great European interests?

We have been a combination of both throughout our history and see where this has gotten us.

What about taking ownership of our own fate?

What about creating an environment where we reward effort and punish corruption?

Are we not able to do that?

If we are willing to admit that much we have lost the right to exist as a society.

I can not accept that. I do admit though that change won't be possible until we have gone through "Katharsis".

Only the complete collapse of the current status will, perhaps, create the opening for a new beginning.

Or leave nothing but ashes behind. Either way, this is still preferable to being property or loot to domestic or foreign cleptocrats.

Guest eyoismos

υπάρχουν πάντα εναλλακτικές λύσεις

παραδείγματος χάρη ... κάπου 45% δεν ψήφισαν στις τελευταίες εκλογές. Τώρα δεν ξέρει κανείς το ποσοστό που γράφουν το δικαίωμα τους αυτό στα παλιά τους παπούτσια, αλλά είμαι σίγουρος οι περσσότεροι κατά μεγάλο ποσοστο  ειναι αγανακτησμένοι... το λιγότερο ... και για τους ίδιος του λόγους με μας που το συζητάμε εδώ

το μεγάλο πρόβλημα είναι ποιός και ποιοί θα τους "συμμαζέψουν" και θα τους οδηγήσουν.

την έχω αναφέρει και παλιά την "φιλοσοφία" μου σε αυτό το θέμα. ΑΝ γενικά οι έλληνες αλλάξουν νοοτροπία και αρχίζουν και ψηφίζουν αντιπρόσωπο και ΟΧΙ κόμμα, στο τέλος θα βγεί το πιό αντάξιο κόμμα ...  όχι ΤΟ αντάξιο κομμα αλλά τουλάχιστον το πιό αντάξιο ... μιά αρχή ειναι και αυτή

διότι όταν κανείς ψηφίζει κόμμα θα καταλήγουμε με κάτι παπαρούνες για γέλια .... ε να... σαν εκείνη την μουρλή που ήθελε μα εκτυπώσει δικά μας χρήματα για να ξεπληρώσουμε το χρέος, ή την αλλη που κάνει βλάκωδες δηλώσεις οτι εμείς σώσαμε το ΔΝΤ ... και όλα τα υπόλοιπα να μην τα πω καραγκιοζάκια ... και όλοι οι ηλίθιοι που τους ψήφισαν ...ετσι για λίγο πλάκα και χαβαλέ

μιλάμε για βασική αλλάγη νοοτροπίες των ψηφοφόρων γενικά

The current regime...err government...will eventually bring that complete collapse. It's coming soon. The issue is that there's no one (and no party) on the horizon competent enough to lead Greece out of this mess. Nobody.

So in my mind the only viable solution for the time being is an administration led by foreign technocrats who will put together a no bullshit government of shorts and will implement all the measures suggested by the Europeans a couple of years back.

If European politicians and technocrats can run most European countries smoothly and humanely then I'd hope that they can help run Greece the same way, or at the very least take us by the hand and show us the way.

Guest eyoismos

κατάλαβα

Μασκοφορεμένη δικτατορία

και φυσικά τα σχοινια των μαριονέττων σε ξένα χέρια

κατι μου θυμίζει γαμώτο .... κάτι μου θυμίζει ..... αλλά τί

σκεπτομαι εποχές που μας επιβάλανε βασιλιά

σκέπτομαι μεταπολεμικό εμφύλιο πόλεμο

σκέπτομαι γρεκύλους και κοτσαμπάσιδες

σκέπτομαι ξενομανία και κομπλεξικότητα

σκέπτομαι αθώα πλασματα οι ξένοι στην καταστροφή της Σμύρνης

σκέπτομαι, ακομα περισσότερο, αθώα πλάσματα οι ξένοι στην κριση που περνά η ελλάδα σήμερα

σκέπτομαι .....

Επισκέπτης

The current regime...err government...will eventually bring that complete collapse. It's coming soon. The issue is that there's no one (and no party) on the horizon competent enough to lead Greece out of this mess. Nobody.

So in my mind the only viable solution for the time being is an administration led by foreign technocrats who will put together a no bullshit government of shorts and will implement all the measures suggested by the Europeans a couple of years back.

If European politicians and technocrats can run most European countries smoothly and humanely then I'd hope that they can help run Greece the same way, or at the very least take us by the hand and show us the way.

I can hardly argue against that. Your analysis is certainly sound but I just can't accept the conclusion that we have to capitulate to our own stupidity and place our fate in the hands of others.

Sure, there are no political parties or figures in Greece that have the vision, competence and determination to turn Greece around. The Greek reality doesn't offer fertile ground for the emergence of leaders or even grassroots movements that could do that. Thats our catch 22.

Handing our fate over to external factors though? In reality we have done that long time ago. And by doing so we take, once again, the easy way out. As long as it works we drive "Mercedes" and hire "Phillipino Maids" and when it doesn't work we take the streets and protest against "Foreign Conspirators" hell bend to destoy us. This may be a great way to evade responsibility but does nothing to address our weaknesses.

As painfull and futile as it may seem, at the end we have to take ownership of our problems and change our selves if we wish to advance as a society. There is nothing wrong with looking abroad, and not just in Europe, for inspiration but we have to find our own specific solutions to our own specific problems and we have to do so of our own volition if we are to break the cycle.

Guest eyoismos

συμφωνώ ολοκλήρως. ΕΜΕΙΣ είμαστε οι μόνοι που είναι υπέυθυνοι για τον εαυτόν μας. Και θα ήθελα να προσθέσω οτι με το "εμείς" συμπεριλαμβάνω ολους της ελληνες, αυτοί στην ελλάδα ΚΑΙ στην διασπορά

όπως ο αριστέλης έλεγε .... Το όλον είναι μεγαλύτερο από το άθροισμα των μερών του

Problem is that when our politicians look abroad for inspiration they look at places like...Venezuela. There's no politician, absolutely no one, in Greece right now who would even be remotely capable to start the change. Nobody.

And as far as the Greek people goes, as a whole, they're as bad as the politicians THEY VOTE in power. The average Greek is a useless moron. It's proven time and again. 

Seeing what's happening in Greece this last year made me finally realize once and for all that there's no hope for that land. No hope at all, as long as those same morons who call themselves politicians and public servants run the country. Nothing changes, and if anything things are getting worse every year that goes by.

I stand by what I wrote earlier. Our only hope is help and guidance by the rest of the Europeans. I have no faith in any politician in Greece. None at all.

Guest eyoismos

όχι και βενιζουέλα ..... γιατί να πάνε εκεί όταν εμπνέονται απο golden sachs ...
ή να αναφέρουμε οτι το ίδιο το δντ παραδέχτηκε οτι "έκανε λάθος" ...
ανάμεσα σε πολλά άλλα

όχι βρε admin ...

βοήθεια και καθοδήγηση απο την ευρώπη ; για κοίτα το πιό βαθιά και σταμάτα να κολυμπάς στα ριχά. Το τελευτάιο πράγμα ειναι να ενδιαφέρονται για την ελλάδα ... τον δικό τους κόλο θελουν να προστατεύσουν ΚΑΙ ΜΟΝΟ ,  και αν χρειαστούν, θα σφάξουν τον "αποδιοπομπαίο τράγο" δημιούργημα τους .... ναι την ελλάδα ... και θα κάνουν το παν για την συγκάλυψη της ενοχής τους και συνευθύνες τους

κατά τα άλλα ...συμφωνώ ...  βλήτρα έχουμε .... προς το παρών ... σαν πολιτικούς . Ομως δεν μπορώ να πιστεψω οτι όλοι ανίκανοι.

το μεγάλο πρόβλημα είναι ...ε.... να ... πχ... όσο και σπουδαίος οικονομολόγος ίσως είναι ο Σόιμπλε ... και το σκεφτόμουν χθές μάλιστα ... ΑΝ ήταν ελληνας, με την έννοια αν σκεφτόταν γαι το καλό της ελλάδος πάνω απ'όλα, και είχε αντιμετωπο τηε ευρώπη και το διεθνες ταμείο ,....και βρισκόταν  σε τέτοια βάθος λάκο που βρίσκεται η ελλάδα ....άραγε τι θα μπορούσε να σκαρώσει για βγάλι το φίδι απο την τρύπα ;

ξέρω ... πολλά άν .... αλλά αυτό που θέλω να πώ είναι οτι όταν εισαι "απο πάνω και καβαλάς" είναι πιό εύκολο να παριαστάνεις τον ιππότη και προστάτη των αδικημένων, άλλα όταν είναι κανείς σκλαβός τηε ευρώπης, γιατί βασικά αυτο είναι η ελλάδα οικονομικά, και μαλιστα σκλαβώθηκε απο τους ίδιους,... εν μέρη διότι έιχαμε κάτι τζιμάνια που μας οδηγούσαν - επαναλαμβάνω  εν μέρη - αμφιβάλλω πάρα πολύ αν ο Σόιμπλε θα ήταν κάν δακτυλάκι του σπαρτακου και να δημιουργούσε μια επανάσταση , που λέει ο λόγος, με μιά κάποια έστω μερική ελπίδα σωτηρίας

(εννοείται ... τα μπουμπούκια που είχαμε μέχρι τώρα ... κλανιές στον άνεμο που ρίχναν οι ρωμαίοι όταν έβλεπαν τον σπάρτακο)

βασικά λέω χρειαζόμαστε κάποιαν ιδιαίτερα εξαιρετικό αλλά και ένα κάρο άλλους εξίσου εξαιρετικούς δίπλα του για να μπορέσουμε να βγούμε απο τον βούρκο που βρισκόμαστε.... και η αλήθεια είναι οτι δεν νομίζω οτι υπάρχουν ούτε σην ευρώπη - και λέω αυτό με βάση πρωτίστης σημασίας, το καλό της ελλάδος, διότι οτιδήποτε άλλο ατομο ή άτομα, αλλού θα έχουν τον νου τους. και αυτό το έχει αποδείξει η ιστορία επανειλημμένως

χρειαζόμαστε ενα κοποδίστρια ... και μην ξεχνάμε ... και της διασποράς ήταν ... και απο την ρωσία

κα μην νομίσει κανείς ότι λέω η λύση ειναι απο την ρωσία ... διότι τοτε είναι βλάκας ... απλώς λέω οτι οι θεοί δεν είναι μόνο στην δύση και δυτικά προτότυπα ... οι θεοί υπάρχουν παντού ....  και ο νοών νοείτω

Guest PatrickT

Well actually we push a new cut for pensions in greece. As far as i know its the 10th pension cut. Originally greek pensiners had 1200 € per months and its down to 820 € now. Beside that early retirement ect is banned.

The reality is, that we bring the greek standards to a point where the greek nation can hold it out of its own power. This is a painful process. So far our calculations showed that the greek pensioners took money that was 30% above what their system could afford out of its own work. But even this low pension standard is still placed on muddy ground. There aren´t enough people to pay for it. Unemployment rate is at 25% and the incredible idiotic government isn´t able to bring investions into the country.

Greece is in a very bad situation now. I know that all this is just back and forth and nothing stable is created. A debt cut is impossible because no german government can agree this without losing face. It would betray the german tax payers who work hard for their money and give the money to people who called us NAZi not long ago. The syriza government made it basicly impossible to even debate. 

So we depend on more austerity and try to stabilize greece withoutside factors. 

Guest eyoismos

pολύ διασκεδαστικό να βλέπουμε μερικά κοκκόρια να κοκκορεύονται με υπερηφάνεια με αυτά που κατόρθωσαν και συγχρόνως κανουν εντελώς την πάπια για τα αμαρτήματα τους . και παραδείγματος χάρη και μονο ....μπορεί κανείς να μας υπενθυμήσει ποιός ακριβώς κήρυξε τον πόλεμο εξυβρίσεως μεταξύ των δύο εθνών ; δεν θα αναφέρω καν όλα τα υπόλοιπα που ειναι συνυπεύθυνη η γερμανία για την κατάντια της ελληνικής  οικονομίας ..ασε για την παραπληροφόρηση για το ποιός θα πληρωσει ...διοι αναρωτιέμαι  ... οι πολίτες ... ή οι τράπεζες .... που δώσανε τα δάνεια στην αρχή , και τώρα φορτώσανε το βάρος στα κράτη ...ΑΦΟΥ σωθήκανε οι ίδιοι

θα έλεγα οτι ο "τυπός" μας μάλλον καλός υποψήφιος για μέλος του συριζα ... διότι τα ίδια μας σερβισουν οι κυβερνώντες μας

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed