Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest PatrickT

So i visited the T rex in Berlin...

Guest PatrickT
I planned to visit our capital several weeks ago and since they have the only T rex there now outside the USA i used this as an excuse and book my train ticket...

Berlin has one of the worlds greatest colelction of unique fossils.

This gigantic Brachiosaurus for example is in guiness book of world records as largest dinosaur fossil ever found:

z3igpfxo.jpg

Another worldfamous fossil is the Berlin specimen of Archaeopterix. Its so important that its labelled the Mona Lisa of fossils. Its infront many books:

e8p6bpnj.jpg

The current masterpiece though is Tristan the T rex. Tristan is the 2nd largest T rex ever found, the most complete and only one outside of USA. He was bought by a danish investor who gave it Berlin. Its not legal to ship T rex outside USA so it was done in many deliveries until the complete fossil was in germany.

The moment you step into the halls its like he has a special auro over him. People were in awe. Even small children just stand there and look at him.

Its the main attraction there and i was almost one hour in this room.

f4ui33sg.jpg

smr5t3mx.jpg

yt35n5ol.jpg

Berlin was lucky enough to get its hands on anotehr worldfamous giant. The only existing specimen of a Spinosaurus:

86kh7sxj.jpg

There are only two specimens of Spinosaurus ever found. The 1st found was destroyed from bombs in 1945 in munich. Something that is unforgiveable. From the on Spinosaurus remained a mystery until a 2nd specimen was found in 2009 in Morocco. The one now in Berlin.

Its the first time in history that you can see both giants T rex and Spinosaurus in one Museum. It was super awesome and i can advice evryone here to try and go there if you visit Berlin. 

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest eyoismos

wait .....
on the on hand ....

Its not legal to ship T rex outside USA so it was done in many deliveries until the complete fossil was in germany.

on the other hand .....

It was purchased and found legal

so WHICH IS IT ?????

but wait there is more

This gigantic Brachiosaurus for example is in guiness book of world records as largest dinosaur fossil ever found

The tallest mounted dinosaur skeleton is that of the Brachiosaurus brancai, which measured 13.27 m (43 ft 6 in)

i guess Guinness has never heard of Titanosaurs: the largest animals ever to walk the Earth

The team discovered that not only was this giant herbivore a new species but it was the largest dinosaur ever, dwarfing its closest competitors

Their results show that this dinosaur was 37m in length and weighed 70 metric tons, making it the largest animal ever to walk the face of the planet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unnamed_Patagonian_titanosaur_%282014%29

and then there is ....

The only existing specimen of a Spinosaurus

actually there are six and they are ALL partial:

BSP 1912 VIII 19 (the one that was bombed)

NMC 50791 (canadian museum of nature)

MNHN SAM 124 (national natural museum france)

BM231 (tunisia)

UCPC-2 (chicago)

MSNM V4047 (milan)

FSAC-KK 11888 (the other one you referred to)

point is ..... massively impressive that the berlin museum might be, your facts AS ALWAYS need to be taken with a huge pinch of salt

Guest PatrickT

wait .....

on the on hand ....

on the other hand .....

so WHICH IS IT ?????

but wait there is more

i guess Guinness has never heard of Titanosaurs: the largest animals ever to walk the Earth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unnamed_Patagonian_titanosaur_%282014%29

and then there is ....

actually there are six and they are ALL partial:

BSP 1912 VIII 19 (the one that was bombed)

NMC 50791 (canadian museum of nature)

MNHN SAM 124 (national natural museum france)

BM231 (tunisia)

UCPC-2 (chicago)

MSNM V4047 (milan)

FSAC-KK 11888 (the other one you referred to)

point is ..... massively impressive that the berlin museum might be, your facts AS ALWAYS need to be taken with a huge pinch of salt

No, you just have no clue about Dinosaurs. A Titanosaurus can never reach the size of a Brachiosaurus. You know why? A titanosaurus hold its neck and head horizontally while Brachiosaurus holds it upwards like a Giraffe. Titanosaurus was heavier but Brachiosaurus looked over it by many meters. 

The fossil of the Brachiosaurus in Berlin is the biggest fossil in the world. I also made a picture of the Guiness Book Record symbol:

n7eu9zev.jpg

Titanosaurus was heavier but could not reach the height of a Brachiosaurus for anatomical reasons. So Brachiosaurus is the largest Dinosaur by hight and this specific fossil also is the largets mounted fossil since no complete Titanosaurus was found.

As for the T rex, it was financed by a private man and legally purchased. But its not 100% legal to ship outside USA. A loophole was used. He gave it to Berlin because its the most renomated museum in the world, doing also research in this field. 

As for your comment about Spinosaurus. All fossils are partial. But combined they form the image of an animal and its cool to have the only fully cast in germany in the same building as the T rex.

As usual your braindead rants are without any competence and typical greek bullshitting. No clue about anything but open your mouth. No wonder you guys are all losers. 

Guest eyoismos

what is it what you said again ?

This gigantic Brachiosaurus for example is in guiness book of world records as largest dinosaur fossil ever found

and AFTER  i mentioned

The tallest mounted dinosaur skeleton is that of the Brachiosaurus brancai, which measured 13.27 m (43 ft 6 in)

you came up with

largest Dinosaur by hight and this specific fossil also is the largets mounted fossil

talk about being busted and back-tracking to save face

while we are talking about the said skeleton

A famous specimen of Giraffatitan brancai mounted in Museum für Naturkunde (Berlin) is one of the largest, and in fact the tallest, mounted skeletons in the world, as certified by the Guinness Book of Records

Giraffatitan ! A seperate genus

In 1991, George Olshevsky asserted that these differences were enough to place the African brachiosaurid in its own genus, simply Giraffatitan.

did you even read the link i gave about titanosaurs?

let me give you an example

The difference with this newly discovered titanosaur is that much of the skeleton has been found. From the seven individuals, 223 bones have been recovered to date, allowing Pol and his team to use multiple methods to develop a reliable size estimate. Their results show that this dinosaur was 37m in length and weighed 70 metric tons, making it the largest animal ever to walk the face of the planet.

according to another article, about 70% was found ...... AND it is "guesstimated" that it was only a "teenager"

as for the legality of it all

PFT !!!!!

But its not 100% legal to ship outside USA. A loophole was used.

like i said .... why am i not surprised? . trust lawyers to find a way...... AFTER THE FACT that it was shipped bit by bit, until the transaction was complete, as you say. if the loophole was found before? why on earth was it shipped piece by piece?.... oh yeah....thats right you said because it was illegal

and then their is

As for your comment about Spinosaurus. All fossils are partial

after you had said it was the only one.....BUSTED AGAIN

like i said, and i repeat

but the best part ..... you accusing greeks of being bullshitters .... hahahahaha

all the while when you are the biggest bullshitter of them all .... which makes you a total loser and a mounopano to boot

but what can one expect from a complete arhidi who comes up with, and i quote

greek defense minister who allied greece with ISIS

from now i will resort back to greek , because you are so no worth it

bu in the meantime i will leave with this

massively impressive  berlin museum ...to bad idiotic mounopana like you give us  braindead rants  without any competence

talk about  the pot calling the kettle black

PFT !!!!!

Guest PatrickT

you have no competence because you dont know the details. A titanosaurus was the largest land animal by mass but never the largest by height. Similar to a Giraffe a Brachiosaurus will always beat evry elephant by size.

Also shipping the T rex in parts was the loophole. 

The Spinosaurus cast in Berlin is the only completed cast in the world and the only one i the same building as  t rex.

What you do is cooking up english, which isn´t my native language. So i´m not impressed old men.

Guest eyoismos

ε λοιπόν εισαι μεγάλο τούβλο

είπα εγώ ποτέ οτι οι τιτανοσαυροι ήταν ψηλότεροι  ; βλάκα !

εσύ είπες "μεγαλύτερος" και όχι "ψηλότερος" ... και ξαφνικά το γύρισες αφού σου έδειξα τις μαλακίες που λές

και τώρα το γύρίζεις πάλι και λές οτι είπα κατι άλλο

οπότε .... πάω πάσσο με πέντε άσσους στο μανίκι

εκτός βέβαια αν στην γερμανία δεν ξέρουν την διαφορά μεταξύ μεγαλύτερου και ψιλότερου, πράγμα που πολύ αμφιβαλω. Μονο τα μουνόπανα μπλέκουν τα μπούτια τους και αμωλάνε μαλακίες , δηλαδή "σαν την καμηλοπάρδαλη, ο Βραχιόσαυρος είναι μεγαλύτερος απο τον ελέφαντα σε μέγεθος"

όσο για νομιμότητες ... ξέρω ... ξέρω ..... σαν του προπαπου σου την νομιμότητα που πήρε την αγιογραφία απο την ελλάδα μέσα σε  παγκόσμιο πόλεμο

και καταλαβαίνεις μιά χαρά τα αγγλικά βρε βλήμα ....αλλά όπως συνήθως το γυρίζεις όταν "ανακαλύπτεσαι" οτι τα δεδομένα σου είναι τουλάχιστον αμφισβήτητα και γενικά ύποπτα

και για αυτόν ακριβώς τον λόγο ,,, κάθε φορά που μας παρουσιάζεις οτιδήποτε, είμαστε αναγκασμένοι να το ψάξουμε

Guest eyoismos

υπερβολές και παραπληροφόρηση όπως συνήθως

ναι, το μεγαλύτερο μουσείο το είδους στην γερμανία, ναι υπέροχο μουσείο, κια αξίζει το κόπο να το επισκεφτεί κανείς, αν μπορεί

αλλα ....

πχ τα περισσότερα δειγματα που έχει έιναι απο την περιοχή πρωην αποικίας Τανζανίας

όταν όμως κάποιος επισκεφτεί το μουσείο στο μανχάττεν, της νέας ιόρκης, αν δεν κάνω λάθος, το μαγαλύτερο του έιδους του, και ενα απο τα μεγαλύτερα μουσεία γενικά του κόσμου, θα βρεί δείγματα απ' όλον τον κόσμο, και μάλιστα τα περισσότερα σε όλον τον κοσμο συγκεντρωμένα σε ένα μουσείο, ακόμα και δεινόσαυροι απο την ανταρτική

και απ'ότι διαβάζω, στην αλμπέρτα, το μουσείο τους συμπεριλαμβάνεται στα πρώτα δεκα καλύτερα σε όλον τον κοσμο

αλλά όπως είπα ... όταν ανοίγει το στόμα του το μουνόπανο ... λίγο αλάτι με αυτά που λέει

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed