Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest eyoismos

Panama Papers

Guest eyoismos

Σχεδόν τριάντα γερμανικές τράπεζες, ανάμεσά τους η Deutsche Bank και η Commerzbank, χρησιμοποίησαν τις υπηρεσίες της εταιρείας δικηγόρων Μοσάκ Φονσέκα του Παναμά, η οποία βρίσκεται στην καρδιά ενός τεράστιου σκανδάλου φοροαποφυγής

Ανάμεσα σε άλλες γερμανικές τράπεζες που αξιοποίησαν τις υπηρεσίες της Μοσάκ Φονσέκα ξεχωρίζουν η Κόμερτσμπανκ, η Dresdner Bank, αλλά και η BayernLB.

Panama Papers: Τουλάχιστον 28 γερμανικές τράπεζες και η Siemens μέσα στα έγγραφα

«πολλές χιλιάδες Γερμανοί χρησιμοποίησαν τις εταιρείες-βιτρίνες της Μοσάκ Φονσέκα»

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest eyoismos

Did anyone see a list of all the banks involved? I have trouble finding it.

define "involved"

i mean .... lets say somebody with big bucks  is completely clean and legit (cough) and asks his/her bank to do some money transfers to anywhere... etc ... which bank would deny that right to anybody?

Guest FriendofGreece

No, I meant that the money was "clean". Those rich people just use a bank to facilitate the scheme, because the money must somehow be "transferred" offshore by the bank. Although the money was "cleanly" earned, they don't want to pay tax on it. The money, of course, is not transferred to Panama, but to other countries like the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, probably Germany, etc., where it is safe.

Guest eyoismos

be that what it may .since you asked though, a i mentioned above, about the grrman banks that have been found wanting ...

Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank, Dresdner Bank, BayernLB.

you know .... the usual suspects

of course, as usual they all come with excuses like a certain year they blah blah blah and all the rest , and supposedly no longer deal with panama .... which implies that they are now dealing with other ....hmmmmm what shall we call them now to still be politically correct and "legal" ?

Guest eyoismos

No, I meant that the money was "clean". Those rich people just use a bank to facilitate the scheme, because the money must somehow be "transferred" offshore by the bank. Although the money was "cleanly" earned, they don't want to pay tax on it. The money, of course, is not transferred to Panama, but to other countries like the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, probably Germany, etc., where it is safe.

that STILL implies that avoiding taxes means the amount transferred is clean money

like i said ... who do you bank with ?... i need to speak to them,,, and while you are at it, your tax expert too

:P

Guest FriendofGreece

Panama is not the only country doing that, there are plenty of other tax havens. Actually, Luxembourg and the UK are amongst the worst in helping people to avoid tax, but I don't think they are on the black list which is drawn up by Americans and Europeans, as you can imagine. 

Guest eyoismos

Panama is not the only country doing that, there are plenty of other tax havens. Actually, Luxembourg and UK are amongst the worst in helping people avoid tax, but I don't think they are on the black list which is drawn up by Americans and Europeans, as you can imagine.

and of course ...that is where the german and british prefer to use ...and that cyrpus was becoming a threat to them, so off they went and did a number on cyrpus, so all those there ... pump them into Luxembourg and the rest

supreme vicious predators delux as usual

Guest eyoismos

I defined "clean", I think. Money legally earned but on which tax has been avoided could be called "illegal", if you want, instead of un-clean. 

no matter how you swing it, the percetage that is transferred that belongs to the taxman is not only NOT clean, but illegal too

stop trying to pull a lawyerspeak  thing on us simpletons

hahahaahhaha

Guest eyoismos

first major victim down. prime minister of iceland forced to resign, (even though originally refused to do so, pleading innocence) and iceland now in political crisis

wonder if he ever serves a "Normal" (as in average joe blogs) sentence in icelands favorite prison

Guest eyoismos

Chile's head of Transparency International resigns after 'Panama Papers'

the rabbit hole is getting deeper and deeper with no end in sight

While Delaveau is not accused of illegal activity, the leaks called into question his post at Transparency International, a German-based organization that seeks to monitor and root out corporate and political corruption worldwide.

german? who knew?

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed