Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Dino

Migration to Europe explained in graphics

I wonder why migrants from North Africa do not cross the straights of Gibraltar to go to Spain but they rather try the much more dangerous route from Libya or Egypt to Italy.

Seems that only 3,500 of them crossed to Spain while 150,000 crossed to Italy.

No wonder of course why most of them prefer Greece. We're not only closer to those coming from the middle East. Our borders are also more or less open to everyone  :)

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες

I hear there's trouble brewing in Germany after the latest events in Stuttgart. What do people there think about all this?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/german-authorities-investigating-three-in-connection-with-new-years-eve-assaults-1452091543

I hope there's not going to be any blind violence from either side. The situation is tense as I'm reading that similar things happened in other countries too, like Sweden, Finland, Switzerland etc.

If it's indeed Arabs who are the perpetrators there's a need to educate them and familiarize them with the western lifestyle. From what I hear in Finland they're already doing this as they realize that these people are culturally different than us (Europeans). If they are to live and prosper in Europe they need to understand and accept our lifestyle.

Guest HappyAsHellas

There seemed to be some light at the end of the tunnel with talks being held to solve the Syrian crisis. Since Saudi then decided to have a mass slaying which included a prominent Shia cleric, and fall out spectacularly with Iran, everything is now up in the air again. The middle east is struggling with refugees and so is Europe. Without a solution to Syria things will not improve. Time for our politicians to earn a crust I feel, although I wont hold my breath. Who is it you are referring to as scum though?

Guest PatrickT

I hope there's not going to be any blind violence from either side. The situation is tense as I'm reading that similar things happened in other countries too, like Sweden, Finland, Switzerland etc.

If it's indeed Arabs who are the perpetrators there's a need to educate them and familiarize them with the western lifestyle. From what I hear in Finland they're already doing this as they realize that these people are culturally different than us (Europeans). If they are to live and prosper in Europe they need to understand and accept our lifestyle.

no, there is a need to beat them down, crush them and oush the remains into the sea. 

Guest PatrickT

They are plain and simp0le scum. Beside that they aren´t "refugees". What do people from algeria, morrocco or tunisia seek refugee from? They are criminal scum, garbage and trash. Subhumans of the worst kind. Muslims have no place in europe and never will. Germans hve the tendecity to stay calm for long times but when the red line is crossed germans tend to explode in unimaginable ways.

My girl has pepeprspray, a knife and a gun and i told her if such garbage comes to close to her she should just kill it. 

You saw in cologne and hamburg what happened. 1000 arab scum rott together and attack even little girls. And our own police tried to lie to us. It took media 4 days until they reported it...because it broke out in internet social media. 

The tide changes. Media now report only negative about so called "refugees" and even police speaks out against them. Something big will happen soon. 

So called "refugees", wholly cow, how ignorant are you seriously. With Assad, ISIS Al Nusra, ...  so called refugees, how dense is your head. Oh wait you seen some healthy syrian males, you understand that there are no good options there beside the Kurds, because both Assad and ISIS have targeted the moderates, even the Russians have mostly focused on the moderates, to give the world 2 choices , their puppet Assad or the terrorists.

I briefly took a look at the thread you started  

Guest PatrickT

spare me this bullshit. most are from morrocco algeria and tunisia. they come here uncontrolled, rott together and molest girls and comitt crimes and terrorism. They are scum. Our governtment is responsible for our security and nothing else. what we see here is a gigantic destabilisation. The situation is at the boiling point after the new year eve events. If something happens in next days, situation will explode.

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed