Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest FriendofGreece

What makes a person attractive to you?

Guest FriendofGreece

So to end the year on a light note, here is a question: What makes a person attractive to you, and I mean, not in terms of physical beauty because that is a relative concept, but in terms of:

The masculine form also applies for the feminine form:

1) He has a velvet voice (most preferably he knows how to sing Dalaras songs).

2) He is optimistic, he makes you laugh and cheers you up.

3) He is humble, even though he has achieved much in his life.

4) He is intelligent and brilliant, but not so much as to know everything you think.

5) He is rich, but not old old.

6) He is kind and caring towards you.

7) He does not hold a grudge and forgives and forgets easily.

8) He know martial arts.

9) Other (specify)

Surely, it would be easy to meet at least a few of those criteria, no?

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest FriendofGreece

I think external beauty is what attracts in the first place, especially for men, but external beauty fades away very fast. Internal beauty like what both of you said, being heart, integrity, character, personality and intelligence, etc., remains and grows with time.

Guest eyoismos

how does that famous expression go ? ...

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. But invariably they do
Women marry men with the hope they will change them.But invariably they fail

the challenge?

to live with the consequences of choosing mates based on what the crotch and the wallet decided

:P

Guest eyoismos

reality check

no man, at least a normal one, would ever like to shag a dog, no matter how much great head she might give

Untitled.001.jpg

and yet so many woman often shack up would butt fuggly men. which can only mean fat wallets

thus the beauty and the beast story

Guest eyoismos

It is sad for her to be born like that. It is none of her fault.

i never said it was. but lets face it, there is a reason why in fairy tales, the "hunchback of notre dame" is always a guy, and "esmeralda" ends up being only a "friend"

Yes, I never understand young beautiful women who go after old rich men. I think it is a lack of education, intelligence, personality and being plain lazy, etc.

so what you saying ?  only young and beautiful women go for old rich men?

or that all old farts are ugly?

and i say this only because so often one see drop dead gorgeous babes go for fugly men.

The idiots explain this as the women want "character" but more than likely they cant handle the competition in the "attention whore" stakes

its got nothing to do with "education, intelligence, personality and being plain lazy" ... its all about vanity, and woman score big in that department

( :P boy do i love stirring up the hornets nest, just for the fun of it )

Guest eyoismos

a little advise for all those men who are on the prowl to find soulmates

look at the potential mother-in-law so see what you will end up with. and i dont mean character either, although i dont discount by a long shot a future  ball-buster. the odds are you will end up with a sow in the looks department

take that and the reality that most women think that all men are pigs , and one can easily understand where the expression came from ... making bacon

:D

Guest FriendofGreece

Wow, Eyoismos, I think that you generalize. Beautiful people (from either gender) marrying ugly people may just mean that they married for love, how about that?

When we say beautiful and ugly, we are talking about two extremes anyway, since most people are average looking. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. As I say, beauty fades fast. When you look at Princess Diana, Kate Middleton, Ellen DeGeneres,  etc., for example, they look old much earlier than their age. What matters is in the inside, not the outside. When a person is beautiful inside, that beauty shines out.

Do most women think that all men are pigs? I don't know about that. In my opinion, some men can be cruel and barbarian, even in societies that are supposed to be civilized. You just have to read the news everyday to see how men behave (wars, rapes, oppression of women and children, etc.).

So to end the year on a light note, here is a question: What makes a person attractive to you, and I mean, not in terms of physical beauty because that is a relative concept, but in terms of:

The masculine form also applies for the feminine form:

1) He has a velvet voice (most preferably he knows how to sing Dalaras songs).

2) He is optimistic, he makes you laugh and cheers you up.

3) He is humble, even though he has achieved much in his life.

4) He is intelligent and brilliant, but not so much as to know everything you think.

5) He is rich, but not old old.

6) He is kind and caring towards you.

7) He does not hold a grudge and forgives and forgets easily.

8) He know martial arts.

9) Other (specify)

Surely, it would be easy to meet at least a few of those criteria, no?

if he sings Dalaras songs its a NO DEAL from me lol   (who does that? really?)

I love No 2...a man that can make me laugh wins me over every time

but i think it all comes down to chemistry, there is that certain something that draws us to that special someone

when it comes to beauty? i think everyone's perception of beauty is different

reality check

no man, at least a normal one, would ever like to shag a dog, no matter how much great head she might give

Untitled.001.jpg

and yet so many woman often shack up would butt fuggly men. which can only mean fat wallets

thus the beauty and the beast story

what if this person, girl? whatever, has big assets?

i mean surely you can put a paper bag over her/his head? lol

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed