Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest PatrickT

So my first 11.5h flight is friday

Guest PatrickT

Going from Frankfurt to Mauritius. I´m super thrileld but also kinda worried how i will bring that long time behind me. 

We start at 16:10 and land next morning 7 AM...

I booked an emergency place seat to have more room and the premium menu but i´m pretty nervous. I love flying but don´t know what to do during that long flight. Sure you have entertainment and all that but i wonder what advice you guys could give me?

Any thoughts?

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest HappyAsHellas

Loose, comfortable clothes, preferably cotton. Do not get dressed up for a long journey. Ditch the shoes before take off, and as you have a bit extra room make use of it - relax. A good book is essential, as unlike laptops/i-pads the batteries don't run out. The long haul flights aren't that bad unless you're in cattle class, it's the time lag that's hardest to dea with, but not I imagine something that will be problematic in Mauritius - enjoy.

We fly long 10-11 hour flights from Canada to Greece every summer. There's nothing to it. By the time you watch a couple of movies, have breakfast, lunch, dinner, the flight is over.

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed