Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest FriendofGreece

International songs and singers

Guest eyoismos

something from the innocent days long gone

as of late neither me nor my wife can seem to get this one  out of our head, .... as we watched the movie recently - mainly because we soooo  miss our nieces who have immigrated to australia a few years ago, with my sister, and it reminds both of us  of them

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest eyoismos

funny that you would mention ross

just the other day  i watched an intervew of him on ERT ... quite a fascinating person, and even more how he came about getting hooked on cretan music and the lyra specifically. he speaks greek perfectly.... even better than most greeks i must add

on the by and by .... kinda looks like one of our politicians, but with a lot more hair ? - had to do a double take when i first saw him - for that initial moment , i thought to my self .... WTF? :P

157535-ross-daly.gif

George+Papandreou+Merkel+Holds+Talks+Pap

Επισκέπτης

Now you did it. You ruined Ross Daly for me. 

But seriously, I like original interpretations of established themes. Be it Daly's Erotokritos, Shakira's belly dance, Wagakki's mix of traditional japanese and modern music or Wagaku's traditional interpretation of a modern Vocaloid tech composition. 

Guest eyoismos

hahahah

dont worry ... that initial moment i was like .... fuck me sideways and ready to change the channel because i didnt want to hear any more crap  from you know who ... then logic prevailed and realize ... not the same person ... and was pleasantly surprised and entertained and lets just say "educated" as little bit more

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed