Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Επισκέπτης

Today it was Paris

Ε ρε μαλακια που δερνει τον νεοελληνα. Δεν υπαρχει ελπιδα...

Έλληνες επιχειρηματίες φαίνεται ότι είναι πίσω από την εκκένωση του αεροδρομίου της Κοπεγχάγης την Τετάρτη. Όπως μεταδίδει το Associated Press, οι δύο άνδρες έχουν φυλακιστεί καθώς του έχει επιβληθεί ποινή φυλάκισης 13 ημερών.

Το τερμιναλ του αεροδρομίου είχε κλείσει για περισσότερο από μία ώρα ενώ έκλεισε και ο σταθμός του μετρό οποίος διέρχεται του αεροδρομίου. Οι δύο Έλληνες επιχειρηματίες δηλώνουν αθώοι αν και σύμφωνα με δηλώσεις εργαζόμενης στο check in της πτήσης ακούστηκε να αστειεύονται ότι υπάρχει βόμβα στη βαλίτσα με τον έναν εκ των δύο να αστειεύεται με το γεγονός ότι ο φίλος του καταζητείται για τις τρομοκρατικές επιθέσεις την Παρασκευή 13 Νοεμβρίου στο Παρίσι.

Η εκκένωση του αεροδρομίου προκάλεσε την καθυστέρηση 58 συνολικά πτήσεων.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest eyoismos

are you kidding?

What about the fighters of the Hezbolah who've been fighting ISIS for years?

What about the Iranian Revolutionary Guards?

What about the Alewites, Sunnis and Shiites of the SAA?

They have been doing most of the fighting against ISIS since the beginning but the West has chosen to call them the enemy while supporting ISIS.

that my friend is about "turf wars" and is NOT what i am talking about. what i was referring to is foreign fighters taking on the islamic state (as opposed those within the region, which is not exactly foreign per say)  .... as in "westernized/western sourced muslims ...you know ...the ones that preach islam  is peace, but in the mean time cause so much shit

i mean for example Al-qaeda reckon ISIS is too barbaric for them and disowned them (too? so there are levels of barbaric that they would find acceptable?)

in the mean time it is said that Hezbollah is recruiting Christians as well, on the basis of they are the ones that are defending minorities ...yeah right

and the plots and subplots continue ... but like i said ..... essentially turf wars

but since you brought them up ....an interesting analysis  of the whole affair called syria

Basically the Syrian civil war is fought by 4 big factions :

1. THE REGIME.

Members : Alawite, Shiite, Christian Syrians.

Supported by : Iran, Iraq, Hezbollah, and Shiite jihadists from Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, etc.

Goal : the survival of the regime.

2. THE REBELS.

There are 3 main factions among the fighters :

A. Free Syrian Army (FSA) :

Members : secular / moderate Sunni Islamist, mostly Syrians. Led by defectors from Syrian army.

Supported by : Saudi, Turkey, Qatar, Jordan, US, UK, France.

Goal : overthrowing al-Assad regime and create a democratic Syria.

B. The Islamic Front :

Members : salafist and Islamist Syrians.

Supported by : Saudi, Turkey, Qatar.

Goal : overthrowing al-Assad regime and create an Islamic Syria.

C. Jabhat al-Nusra (al-Qaeda)

Members : mostly Syrian jihadists but also global Sunni jihadists.

Supported by : al-Qaeda, Turkey (secretly).

Goal : overthrowing al-Assad regime and create an Islamic emirate of Syria.

3. ISLAMIC STATE (IS), formerly known as ISLAMIC STATE OF IRAQ AND AL-SHAM (ISIS/ISIL), formerly known as ISLAMIC STATE OF IRAQ, formerly known as AL-QAEDA IN IRAQ.

Members : mostly Iraqi jihadists but also global Sunni jihadists.

Supported by : private donors from Gulf states.

Goal : create an Islamic State/Caliphate.

These 3 factions are fighting each other :

The regime vs the rebels

The rebels vs ISIS

The regime vs ISIS

Hezbollah is part of the regime, that's how we can find Hezbollah fighting al-Qaeda (al-Nusra) and al-Qaeda (al-Nusra) fighting al-Qaeda (ISIS) in this conflict.

As if it is still not enough, we also has ...

4. THE KURDS.

There are 2 main factions :

A. Democratic Union Party (PYD) with its militia People Protection Group (YPG).

Members : Syrian Kurds.

Supported by : Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK).

Goal : independent Kurdistan.

B. Kurdish National Council (KNC).

Members : Syrian Kurds.

Supported by : Iraqi Kurdistan Regional Government.

Goal : independent Kurdistan.

The Kurds is reported to be in armed clash against the Regime, the Rebels, and ISIS.

And to complicate things, these 2 Kurdish factions hate each other's guts.

in other words ...everything is pretty much fucked up

της πουτάνας το κάγκελο η όλη υπόθεση

Επισκέπτης

Yes. Isis had its beginning in Iraq but when did Isis appear there? Was it not after Iraq was liberated by the US?

And did every step the US administration took in Iraq not favor the creation of ISIS.

Americas reason to go to war in Iraq was phony.

The countless civilians that were killed by the US.

The abuse countless people suffered in Abu Ghraib and else where.

Brenners disolving of the Iraqi security apparatus.

Leaving amunition dumps ungarded after having disolved the security apparatus with hundreds of thousands humiliated ex soldiers in the streets.

Do you realy believe everyone at the Pentagon is stupid?

If this were just a chain of incompetent decisions then the Pentagon must be the most incompetent defense organization in the history of warfare. It is laughable to think this was the case. Whatever the US did in Iraq was deliberate.

Guest PatrickT

Yes. Isis had its beginning in Iraq but when did Isis appear there? Was it not after Iraq was liberated by the US?

And did every step the US administration took in Iraq not favor the creation of ISIS.

Leaving amunition dumps ungarded after having disolved the security apparatus with hundreds of thousands humiliated ex soldiers in the streets.

If this were just a chain of incompetent decisions then the Pentagon must be the most incompetent defense organization in the history of warfare. It is laughable to think this was the case. Whatever the US did in Iraq was deliberate.

You care alot about the well being of primitives

Επισκέπτης

You care alot about the well being of primitives

Those primitives discovered and abandoned civilization 3 times over before your ancestors learned how to read and write. Granted, I despise the savagery of radical and the complacency of moderate Islam. But are the same traits not equaly despicable when displayed by Europeans such as your not so distant ancestors?

Guest eyoismos

considering what is going on right now, and the massive fall-out and consequences of their brilliant strategies  ...yes ... the pentagon IS stupid and is incapable of thinking past the next oil-well under their temporary control, "their" being the operative word, as in those controlling the pentagon, and its certainly not the white house .... the so called defenders of democracy  ...

defenders of democracy MY ASS !!!

but you said it before ... el qaeda was an ally for as long as it suited them ... that is from the state departments view .... as fro the view of Al-qaeda... they probably thought ...suckers!

which is why i said earlier ...

στο "θεατρικό έργο" που λέγεται τρoμοκρατία του ISIS, η δύση παίζει δευτερεύοντες "υποστηρικτικούς" ρόλους, αλλα οι πρωταγωνιστές άλλοι

the west THINKS it holds all the aces, but the fact is all those radical groups are holding totally different cards, cards that the west cant even comprehend at this point what they are, because the west apparently lives in a different world, where their way is the ONLY way .... or so they think ..and dream

what putin seems to talk about makes a shit load more sense... but as always, the west sees putin and automatically rejects whatever he has to say .... which makes the west even more stupid, ESPECIALLY the pentagon who just cant seem to wrap the idea around their head of what long term strategies and effectiveness are all about

and i am not saying that putin is right...but then i am not also saying he is wrong ... i am suggesting LISTEN to alternatives ...something the west is incapable off , because they so love their self imposed little cocoon of what is "right" and what is "wrong"

Guest PatrickT

Those primitives discovered and abandoned civilization 3 times over before your ancestors learned how to read and write. Granted, I despise the savagery of radical and the complacency of moderate Islam. But are the same traits not equaly despicable when displayed by Europeans such as your not so distant ancestors?

Not quite right, since the first germanic symbols were made in similar times as sumerian.

That said, i don´t know what you mean when you call our my "not so distant ancestors"? So far i know no german time period in which science and technology was replaced by savage culture and the complete downfall of civilisation within the last 400 years. 

Guest PatrickT

considering what is going on right now, and the massive fall-out and consequences of their brilliant strategies  ...yes ... the pentagon IS stupid and is incapable of thinking past the next oil-well under their temporary control, "their" being the operative word, as in those controlling the pentagon, and its certainly not the white house .... the so called defenders of democracy  ...

but you said it before ... el qaeda was an ally for as long as it suited them ... that is from the state departments view .... as fro the view of Al-qaeda... they probably thought ...suckers!

the west THINKS it holds all the aces, but the fact is all those radical groups are holding totally different cards, cards that the west cant even comprehend at this point what they are, because the west apparently lives in a different world, where their way is the ONLY way .... or so they think ..and dream

what putin seems to talk about makes a shit load more sense... but as always, the west sees putin and automatically rejects whatever he has to say .... which makes the west even more stupid, ESPECIALLY the pentagon who just cant seem to wrap the idea around their head of what long term strategies and effectiveness are all about

and i am not saying that putin is right...but then i am not also saying he is wrong ... i am suggesting LISTEN to alternatives ...something the west is incapable off , because they so love their self imposed little cocoon of what is "right" and what is "wrong"

The west is not against Putin. As far as i know germany and france allied with Putin recently. USA pretty much is outrounded right now. 

Επισκέπτης

The west is not against Putin. As far as i know germany and france allied with Putin recently. USA pretty much is outrounded right now. 

It amuses me to hear rabidly anti Russian Germans say that. Not too long ago you were celebrating the colapse of Russia and welcoming Sunni Islam as the new order maintaining force in Central Asia. You would hail attrocities comitted against Russia by your muslim allies as heroic acts of defiance and now you are saying the West is not against Putin? I'm laughing my ass off!

Επισκέπτης

Not quite right, since the first germanic symbols were made in similar times as sumerian.

That said, i don´t know what you mean when you call our my "not so distant ancestors"? So far i know no german time period in which science and technology was replaced by savage culture and the complete downfall of civilisation within the last 400 years. 

In the last century the west rallied twice under the banner of western values against barbarism and savagery. And in both cases the source of barbarism and savagery happened to be Germany. Lets not forget that.

Επισκέπτης

Well said. I don't disagree with any of that. All I'm saying is that the west plays its stupid "World Domination Games" thinking that it has the spirits it has summoned under control. Until it becomes clear that it does not.

Guest PatrickT

In the last century the west rallied twice under the banner of western values against barbarism and savagery. And in both cases the source of barbarism and savagery happened to be Germany. Lets not forget that.

Thats laughable at best. WW I was about power and germany was the more civilized nation during that war. And WW II? If i´m not mistaken germany made things in that period that still determinine our future. rockets, jet engines, helicopter and stealth technology, just to name a few. 

Επισκέπτης

Whats laughable is your lecture on Western Values while it is a historic fact that Germany stood against the West in 2 World Wars. Not too long ago the French were building the walls and fortifications of the Maginot Line to contain Germany which was then considered the greatest threat to the World order created by the West. The "Evil Hun" was during the first half of the last century what the Takfiris are today.

Guest PatrickT

Whats laughable is your lecture on Western Values while it is a historic fact that Germany stood against the West in 2 World Wars. Not too long ago the French were building the walls and fortifications of the Maginot Line to contain Germany which was then considered the greatest threat to the World order created by the West. The "Evil Hun" was during the first half of the last century what the Takfiris are today.

I think you know my alliances pretty well. I care for our interests only. Germany stands like no other for technological power. Evrything else is bonus. 

The Takfiris are against any form of science. They are primitive savages by that definition. 

Guest PatrickT

hysterical2smiley-1.gif

i mean just for starters ...

time to change your drug pimp

The Lusitania was no civilian ship, she carried weapons and was classified a war ship. I would also like the mentionthat the british were the ones who did label war ships civilian ships. 

As for the poison gas in war. It was a new method and science made it possible. It saved german lifes. The americans used the nuclear bomb on Japan and say it was good because it saved american lifes. That definition serves egrmany as well. Industrial warfare is nasty. 

Guest PatrickT

P.s.: the most funny part about the sinking of the Lusitania was, that the Torpedo itself caused little damage on the massive ship. But a few seconds after the initial blast the illegal and secret ammo depot blew off. That explosion was gigantic. Our submarine was several hundred meters away but the shockwave hit it hard. Several hundred tons of ammo did fall out of the cargo hold and litter the sea bed around the wreck. 

So the british used their civilian ship was weapon transporter and i would also like to add that our embassy made several news articles in american media to not board this ship. Evryone on this ship knew that this ship was loaded with weapons. Evryone knew that they are watched from the eagle. 

That's just Turkey's idiocy. I hope this is not going to escalate to anything more serious.

If Greece would react the same way we would have brought down hundreds of Turkish planes over the past couple of decades.

Guest eyoismos

admin ... the question is not if greece could do that , and certainly could have without a doubt - as just bout all infringements have been "faced off" with reactions by the greek airforce, and because of that, the turks have backed off.... they are not stupid... it doesnt take 10 warnings for them to back down, like in the alleged russian case - ,

the question is if greece would ...and lets face it ... it wouldnt...because it would be stupid and prove nothing and only lead to escalations that greece just cannot afford. david in a once off may have downed golliath, but it multiple altercations david wouldnt have a hope in hell in doing repeat performances

Guest eyoismos

Τουρκικές ανησυχίες για ρωσικά αντίποινα: Φυσικό Αέριο, Οικονομία και Τουρκμάνοι

http://www.onalert.gr/stories/tourkikes-anhsyxies-rwsika-antipoina-fysiko-aerio-oikonomia-tourkmanoi/46399?utm_source=newsit.gr&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=top5box

Guest eyoismos

Αγριεύει η κατάσταση! Χαμηλώνει τους τόνους ο τουρκικός στρατός μετά τον βομβαρδισμό της Ρωσίας - Λάδι στη φωτιά από τις ΗΠΑ με νέες κυρώσεις

http://www.newsit.gr/kosmos/Agrieyei-i-katastasi-Xamilonei-toys-tonoys-o-toyrkikos-stratos-meta-ton-vomvardismo-tis-Rosias-Oi-IPA-epevale-kyroseis-se-rosiki-trapeza/448195

I just hope that Greece is not going to get involved in any of this shit. Knowing though that we have idiots governing us I wouldn't be surprised if they'd drag Greece into this too.

Επισκέπτης

There are the human traficking ops which are, obviously, organized by the Turks and turkish inteligence assets located in Greece.

There are the Turkish arms shippments to Islamic militants in Libya and Syria that pass through our waters such as in the case of the intercepted Haddad I. Just because Greece doesn't confront Turkey on those matters doesn't mean that Turkish operations do not affect us.

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed