Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest eyoismos

women and shoes

i have never stopped to count :unsure: , but ill confess I'm a shoeaholic 

recently i have converted a spare room to my new wardrobe, i have put shelving in to house all my shoes in specially marked see through boxes, i even colour code and categorise my clothes  ^_^

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest eyoismos

i have never stopped to count :unsure: , but ill confess I'm a shoeaholic 

recently i have converted a spare room to my new wardrobe, i have put shelving in to house all my shoes in specially marked see through boxes, i even colour code and categorise my clothes  ^_^

hahahahaha

i rest my case about women and shoes

bet next stop .... ban hubby to the outhouse to accommodate the new shoe purchases

and then there is the handbags ... omg ! the bags ! heeeeelpppppp !!!

Guest eyoismos

not my thing, i can't even get my head around how that shoe supports the foot?

well ..... she was kinda walking like she had some kinda cucumber up her ass

dont look at me .... it was my wife's comment ...which just floored me ....

well... almost .. i mean can you imagine if i did ? ... in the supermarket?

she went all sshshshshsh ..you gonna embarrassed us ...while giggling like a little girl .. so i did the best i could to compose myself .... before she made another comment... that i shan't repeat here... but we both made a hasty retreat to the exit ...before it all got to us

hahahahaha

Guest eyoismos

I'm sure you have a huge collection of tools in the garage or maybe its technology gadgets?

lets just say i have one room in the house... the smallest one... all the rest is hers ...and she never allows me to forget

hell .. i am even banned from the kitchen .... apparently if i attempt to even cook, it ends up looking like word war 3 ...

apparently, ... according to her at least... can i say apparently again? :P

hahahahahahaha

lets just say i have one room in the house... the smallest one... all the rest is hers ...and she never allows me to forget

hell .. i am even banned from the kitchen .... apparently if i attempt to even cook, it ends up looking like word war 3 ...

apparently, ... according to her at least... can i say apparently again? :P

hahahahahahaha

you obviously don't clean up after yourself

it can be a real deal breaker

Guest eyoismos

the real deal breaker is if i insist on cooking

hahahahaha

difference between my and her

me:-> first we eat, then i clean up

her:-> first i clean up, then we eat, then i clean up again

obviousness is ...  she is kinda ocd complusive...everything must be spick and span and in its place

while me? ..... of this school of thought

$_35.JPG

dont worry ... broke her nasty habit ...well.... sort off ...barely ....  at least she lets me think so ....every now and then ...when it suites her

how has hubby managed with you ?

:P

his only control is over the garage, and thats when my car isn't parked in the centre of it lol

Guest eyoismos

organized is a relative term

and i know what i am talking about

my work desk looks more often than not like a bomb hit it, but i know each and every thing where it is, and can find it in a flicker of an eyelid

comes my wife and tidies up ...my desk that is ... and i am completely screwed

:P

Guest FriendofGreece

Gee, in the 2nd picture, the shoes must have invisible heels.  :D  What engineering feat though.

I have never understood the need for women to wear high heels. I have always thought that God compensates the lack of height in women with more brain power, more beauty, more charm, more personality, etc., than men. :P . 

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed