Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest FriendofGreece

Funny people

Guest eyoismos

Victor Borge was classic. loved him

eddie though funny, is way too raw, for my taste

carlin pisses me off ....while i am laughing ...go figure

russel peters rocks ...especially his one routine about disciplining kids in different cultures and "somebody gonna get a hurt real bad" - almost wet myself laughing hearing that routine...and soooo true... and the best part ...doesnt have a stick up his ass like eddie and carlin

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest FriendofGreece

Ah, some I have never heard of. I like Russel Peters too, although I find that sometimes he makes to much fun of his spectators, not sure how they feel to be put under the spot. Somehow, I have never found Eddie Murphy funny.

I am trying to remember the name of a American humorist who used to have a TV series. He had an African butler. He played the violin very well but pretended to play badly. He is hilarious. He is very well known.

I like Carol Burnett too.

Guest eyoismos

oh my god .... you mean jack benny? ...oh my ... that takes me back

hahahahha ... he was priceless ... what a nutter ...and to think he was an accomplished violinist in his own right

hahahaha

but now you have kinda betrayed your age

hahahahaha - i told you i will eventually find plenty about you, given time

russel makes fun of everybody...especially himself... nobody can seriously get offended by him ... because of that

as opposed to eddie

Guest eyoismos

hey ... what can i say .... i am old school .... i prefer to appreciate the ability to be funny without resorting to being ghetto slum funny

dont get me wrong ...i will still laugh, and i do , but when it comes to black comedians, states side, give me bill cosby over eddie murphy, chris rock, richard pryer and all the rest, any day of the week

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed