Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest PatrickT

Merkels position starts to crumble

Guest FriendofGreece

I read some time ago a study that said that in populations that have been delaying the births, the women cannot have children as easily any more. So when the time comes that a woman is ready to have children, after her career is in a good place for example, she might not be able to conceive. 

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Επισκέπτης

I was of course joking about that γαμάτε ρε bit, and i am sure you realize this

and your last paragraph says it all. i couldn't agree more

look it it this way .... all the fairy tales have the happy ever after with the prince and the babe and a half...but who the fuck knows anything about "snow white" having kids of her own after the wedding bliss ...and the shit they got up to?

well said.

personally i think she had orgies with all those dwarfs, and having a blast with all that fun ... before she got all politically correct, and decided to do the "right thing" and let the snob factor of self righteousness kick in....which in a lot of ways ....well ..... look at "today" ...and tell me otherwise   :P

I've found documentary evidence that support your allegations: http://www.xvideos.com/video1552920/xxx_snow_white

Guest eyoismos

I read some time ago a study that said that in populations that have been delaying the births, the women cannot have children as easily any more. So when the time comes that a woman is ready to have children, after her career is in a good place for example, she might not be able to conceive. 

which is why sooooo many get all politically correct at that point, and jump at the opportunity to adopt from third world countries....ESPECIALLY celebrities, so they can look good to the public and make out that they actually have a  heart

You are operating under false assumptions. The change is of course inevitable but there is no breath of new life. European population will be replaced. And that will go hand in hand with the displacement of European culture and its replacement with whatever will emerge as the new dominant culture. Europe is gonna become Islamic and it will be populated by an Afro-Eurasian mix of Muslims in the not so distant future.

Now Europeans, conservatives and progressives, live under the assumption that all those people coming in are dying to adopt European-Western Capitalism. This is just not the case. The people coming in are entrenched in their own culture. They look for economic opportunity and nothing more. Culturaly they despise Europe. And to be honest rightfully so.

So the question if and to what degree Europe is going to Integrate or marginalize those people has become irrelevant in the face of the demographic realities. You should rather ask to what degree the new foreign born muslim working class of Europe is gonna tolerate some old Euro dotards.

In order to argue your claims I'll have to go back to the example of Canada again, the only society in this day and age which is as close to multiculturalism as humanly possible.

In Canada, even though on some part we do see what you're describing (newcomers are not readily adopting the Canadian/western way of life and mostly live and operate within their communities) on the long run - 2nd and 3rd generation Asians, Africans, middle easterns etc. do eventually assimilate in large numbers and adopt the western lifestyle.

I believe that when cultures mix the one which is more intolerable will seem to be winning the fight at the beginning, but in the long run the opposite is true. Fanaticism can only get people so far. I know many people from Asia (Chinese and Indian) and also people from Africa. Some of them are immigrants from those places and others are 2nd or 3rd generation, and I can clearly see the differences between them. A good friend of mine is an Indian who was born and raised in Canada. His parents are Indians from India and they follow their traditions, as if they still live in India. My friend though, even though very respectful of his parents, lives a very Canadian life. His kids (and I coach his son in soccer) are as Canadian as any other Canadian kid - and note that my friend's wife is also Indian so they do tend to hold on to their culture a bit more than most other 2nd generation couples I know. This is not an isolated example. I'm seeing this all around me.

Do you think the average Canadian born Punjabi boy wants to wear a turban, or the average Canadian born Muslim girl wants to wear a hijab? If they had a choice they wouldn't, but they do wear it (as 2nd generation kids born into families who have recently immigrated to Canada) because of the pressure they get from their families and communities. Remove those parents from the picture (those 1st generation immigrant will eventually pass away...) and you'll see a very different picture.

I guess we'll know in the next 30-40 years whether I'm right with my assumptions or if I'm dead wrong and you're spot on. However, since Canada has been accepting loads of immigrants since the 1950's and there's already enough evidence to support my argument, I'm pretty confident that we'll see a similar development in Europe in the next 40-50 years.

Guest PatrickT

You make some very wrong assumptions. Who knows if there is a single muslim left in europe in the next 30 years? Europe has a long history to clean itself from outside stuff. Most often in radical ways.

We need to cut global population by 50% minimum at least. If you see how those mudslimes are marginalized and basicly not in any contact with german society its the easiest start to begin at home and then move outwards.

Just how the reconquista turned into a conquista. The rising automatisation and the rise of AI makes large parts of humanity obsolete. Including large parts of the 3rd world. 

We already face this situation in highly industrialized nations. The ideology of endless growth is the ideology of the cancer cell. So this is not a german problem, its a a global problem and radical new solutions will be used. 

If Germany marginalizes all these refuges then that's going to be a huge mistake. These refugees need to slowly become part of the German society, not live in the fringes of society.

Guest FriendofGreece

Maybe in Canada, we screen better the immigrants? But it is true that multiculturalism works in Canada. Although I can say that with Muslim immigrants, we have had more problems than with other immigrants. Problems like honour killings and wearing niqabs in citizenship courts and in the elections.

Maybe in Canada, we screen better the immigrants? But it is true that multiculturalism works in Canada. Although I can say that with Muslim immigrants, we have had more problems than with other immigrants. Problems like honour killings and wearing niqabs in citizenship courts and in the elections.

This is true, but as I said, this is mostly the case for 1st generation immigrants. Their kids, and mostly their kids' kids won't be the same way. If you look at 2nd or 3rd generation muslims or hindus or punjabis are usually (there are exceptions of course...) "westernized". This is because Canada doesn't marginalize immigrants. It tries to slowly assimilate them, not by force, but by showing them how much better their lives will be if they drop their unreasonable and archaic religious and cultural beliefs of their ancestors.

It's one thing to honor and respect your cultural past, and a different thing to live as if it's still the middle ages.

Guest FriendofGreece

I actually know only one Muslim Bangladeshi and he is about the nicest person I know. It is true that Canada does not marginalize immigrants. The thing I am asking myself is why Quebec wanted to pass a law prohibiting the qihab, as a measure of "forcing" to adapt to Canadian customs. It appears that a lot of Muslims do not want to adapt, I don't know. The law was scrapped but I think there were a lot of people supporting it in provinces other than Quebec, it is just that it is not politically correct.

Guest PatrickT

If Germany marginalizes all these refuges then that's going to be a huge mistake. These refugees need to slowly become part of the German society, not live in the fringes of society.

Its impossible for them to become part of the german society. For the very same reason why they will never become part of greek society or italian society or french society.

Each of our nations has history many thousand years old. We form a group any nobody from the outside will ever truely join it. Thats just how things are

Not entirely true.

I mostly agree that most of these first generation refugees will most likely never become part of the local societies where they migrate (be it Germany, Greece or other country), but their kids and their grand kids may very well assimilate to their new environment if their families are not marginalized.  

If the refugees are put in camps and ghettos and their kids are born and raised there then these kids will be raised as their parents did, and moreover, they will be radicalized seeing how they're discriminated against.

There are many refugees who are given/found job but they're still marginalized and live in ghettos. There's much more to integrating those people/families in a society than just providing them with jobs.

In most cases the reality is that no matter what happens most of the 1st generation refugees/immigrants will more or less choose to hang out with people of similar backgrounds as theirs. In most cases they don't want to assimilate, but their kids are more likely to assimilate if these families not marginalized. 

We should be looking to the future and not short term.

Guest eyoismos

you guys forget or ignore some basic differences ...... numbers for starters....

canada about 2% or about not even a million

uk about 5% or about 3 million

germany about 5% or about 4 million

australia about 2% or about 1/2 million

is it not noticeable that "ex-colonies" have low numbers ...and dont seem to have many problems, and assimilation SEEMS to be working

yet "colonials" have big numbers ...and have ...well.... problems

wait till canada hits almost 7% as projected by 2030 (that is only 15 years from now) ...and lets us see what happens

its all about numbers, that allow "radicalism" and "contempt for multiculturalism" to blossom

in the mean time .....

Lahore+in+Pakistan.jpg

Muslims in Lahore City in Pakistan – No Burka!

Dewsbury+in+Yorkshire+,+United+Kingdom.j

Muslims in Drewsbury, Yorkshire in U.K –
Nothing but Burka all the way!

and while we are at it .....

bEATING.jpg

Not in Afghanistan, but in liberal Britain!

the victims crime?

The above photograph relates to an attack by Muslim marauders on an English protester in the Muslim dominated town of Birmingham in August 2009. The peaceful protests were against Islamic fundamentalism and the Muslims countered it through sporadic and many times organized forms of violence including stone throwing, arson and savage beatings of English protesters.

Guest FriendofGreece

Canada and Australia are far away and across the oceans, that is why we have lower numbers, I think. We will see how it will work out in the near future in Canada. I hope we will not have big problems.

I think the Pakistanis, although Muslims, do not wear the burqa. Maybe only Muslims from the Middle East? I saw twice women wearing those in shopping malls. People just shake their heads. 

Guest eyoismos

What are these numbers?

You can't possibly be saying that the percent of people from Asia and Africa in Canada is only 2% :D

those numbers are muslims ... nobody said anything about asia or africa

see -> http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2011/jan/28/muslim-population-country-projection-2030

Guest eyoismos

Canada and Australia are far away and across the oceans, that is why we have lower numbers, I think. We will see how it will work out in the near future in Canada. I hope we will not have big problems.

I think the Pakistanis, although Muslims, do not wear the burqa. Maybe only Muslims from the Middle East? I saw twice women wearing those in shopping malls. People just shake their heads.

according to the above link muslim population in canada is going to explode - check it out

and lets be realistic, .... in today's world there is no "far away and across the oceans"

Επισκέπτης

You make some very wrong assumptions. Who knows if there is a single muslim left in europe in the next 30 years? Europe has a long history to clean itself from outside stuff. Most often in radical ways.

We need to cut global population by 50% minimum at least. If you see how those mudslimes are marginalized and basicly not in any contact with german society its the easiest start to begin at home and then move outwards.

Just how the reconquista turned into a conquista. The rising automatisation and the rise of AI makes large parts of humanity obsolete. Including large parts of the 3rd world. 

We already face this situation in highly industrialized nations. The ideology of endless growth is the ideology of the cancer cell. So this is not a german problem, its a a global problem and radical new solutions will be used. 

Don't get me wrong. I wish you were right. Problem is: You are not!

Do you know what Angela Merkel, Manuel Baroso, Helmut Kohl, King Karlos of Spain, Herman van Rompuy, Franz Joseph Strauss and pretty much the whole political elite Europes has in common? They are all recipients of the Coudenhove Kalergi Europe Award.

Do you have any idea what Kalegi's vision of Europe was? Perhaps you should read some of his books. He wrote in German so you wont have to go looking for translations. I suggest you start with 

PRAKTISCHER IDEALISMUS

PANEUROPA - VERLAG
WIEN-LEIPZIG
UBR069031840355

I really suggest you read the whole thing but here are some of the passages that left me speechless.

DER FLUCH DER KULTUR
Die Kultur hat Europa in ein Zuchthaus verwandelt und die Mehrzahl seiner Bewohner in
Zwangsarbeiter. Das verlorene Paradies ist die Zeit des menschlichen Tier-Daseins

Menschen südlicher Rassen werden durch europäische Kanonen und Gewehre aus ihrer
goldenen Muße aufgescheucht und gezwungen, im Dienste Europas zu arbeiten. Der ärmere, aber
stärkere Norden plündert systematisch den reicheren aber schwächeren Süden; er raubt ihm
Reichtum, Freiheit und Muße und verwendet diesen Raub zur Mehrung des eigenen Reichtums,
der eigenen Freiheit und der eigenen Muße.

Die eurasisch-negroide Zukunftsrasse, äußerlich der altägyptischen ähnlich, wird die Vielfalt der Völker durch eine
Vielfalt der Persönlichkeiten ersetzen...

Von der europäischen Quantitätsmenschheit, die nur an die Zahl, die Masse glaubt, heben sich
zwei Qualitätsrassen ab: Blutadel und Judentum. Voneinander geschieden, halten sie beide fest
am Glauben an ihre höhere Mission, an ihr besseres Blut, an menschliche Rangunterschiede. In
diesen beiden heterogenen Vorzugsrassen liegt der Kern des europäischen Zukunftsadels: im
feudalen Blutadel, soweit er sich nicht vom Hofe, im jüdischen Hirnade

The Gist of it: Culture is a curse and only in the absence thereof and in an animal state can man find happiness. People who are not of mixed race lake indiduality and must therefor be replaced with the mixed race of the future. And the ones presiding over that mixed race animal herd are gonna be the new Arisocracy that will will emerge from the two superior races (Vorzugsrassen): The old Euro money Aristocracy and the Jewish intellectual aristocracy. Underneath them the mixed race masses will be free to enjoy happiness.

Read the damn thing and then consider that Angela Merkel and the whole Political Elite of Europe consists of proud recipients of the Kalergi Award.
Do you still think the Dumbing down of European education, the erosion of European culture, the massive influx of immigrants and the expansion of executive powers of the EU comission, do you really think all that just so happens to coincide with Kalergi's views?

Do you still believe the government you are called up to help elect every four years is really yours? 

Guest eyoismos

interesting reading on the theory .. no .. i am serious ...spent about i dont know how long looking things up and all that

but in the mean time, i have another pet theory of my own

global warming ...and the need for more melanin in the skin to accommodate the increased sun exposure bound to be around ...and thus mother nature is the one at fault for punishing "the white man" and the elite around the world, for messing with her climate  ... natural selection and all that .. thus the inbred desire implemented and enforced by her, in order to mixing up the races for humanity to survive by eventually all becoming variations of brown

busy trying to prove my theory with the help of a couple of jack daniels

Επισκέπτης

what theory?

Kalergi is hailed as the father of European Unification.

And he wrote some books that everyone who cares can read.

And the greater part of the Euro political elite are recipients of the Kalergi Price.

None of that is "Theory" those are some plain verifiable facts.

As for Global warming. Bullshit. No such thing. And lets not forget that all humans have a common origin but nature decided to diversify.

And if nature is left to do her work races will mutate to subspecies and ultimately to separate species. That's what is known as a speciation event.

The multitude of species, extinct and alive, proves that this is the way things work in nature.

Guest eyoismos

oh my god... you really DID live way too long in germany

didnt the reference to jack not give it away?

but its interesting that you can somehow take to heart a secret jewish conspiracy theory whereby  zionists can control the sexual lusts of humanity

mind you ... it makes perfect sense,now, 

i mean now we know why princess diana had the total hots for Mr. "Em-oh-another oh-diddly-why" or whatever his name was

the jews did it

:)

Επισκέπτης

did I make Kalergi up?

did I make up his Ideas?

did I make the recognition shown to him by the EU up?

So which part of that is a "Conspiracy Theory"

Does the demographic and political evolution of Europe not match Kalergi's Vision?

At best you could argue that the match is purely coincidental. And you would have a hard time to argue convincingly.

But here you are, never heard of Calergi, never read any of his books and yet you "KNOW" that it is all a conspiracy theory.

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed