Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest PatrickT

solving the refugee crisis

Guest Xenophon

I'm not in a position to say what culture is right and wrong (apart from extreme things like rape and violence etc). The way I see it is that there is our culture and their culture.

As far as I'm concerned, they can do whatever they want in their own lands. As long as they don't bring their culture over here, I'm fine.

However good or bad our culture is, its still our culture, our heritage and should be protected in our country/continent. Same goes for any other culture.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Επισκέπτης

admin:

I don't care if these people choose to eat halal meats or fast during ramadan or whatever. Christians have many weird traditions they follow too. As long as they don't harm other people they can do whatever they please. I do care though if they harm their kids, women or other people with their actions and "traditions". They need to understand that some of their "traditions" are unnacceptable in western societes and punishable by law. If they want to continue following these "traditions" they should then move to countries and societes which allow them to do all these things.

You speak as if laws are set in stone. You seem to forget that "LAW" is nothing more than societal consensus in canonical form. And, obviously, the societal consensus is not an invariant. An influx of Muslim imigrants into europe will shift the societal consesus, this has already happened. I know for a fact that Germany and Belgium don't treat "Turkish Honor Killings" as premediated murder. And that's only one example where you see how the judicial system has shifted in order to accomodate for "Turkish Culture" due to influx of Turks in the 60's and 70's.

I don't care either way. If the Turks and Arabs want to kill their family members or burn some fags or go all "Rapey", let them enjoy themselves. As long as it doesn't involve me I just don't give a rats ass.

Guest PatrickT

Well Xenophon seems to be from Britain, so he definitely counts as a European who can be worried about the European culture and heritage.

Xenophon has nothing to do with the mongrels that inhabitate the land today. The people in hellas are not real greeks but arabs and turks. 

Guest PatrickT

personally i think kudos to russia, because europe doesnt have the balls

Kudos for what`? Putin supports ISIS, sends them supplies since Assad does excellent business with them. Assad is Putins sugar boy. The middle east is more complex than your demented old brain can grasp

Guest FriendofGreece

Italy has finally agreed that the 3 billion euros be paid to Turkey. However, even though Turkey claims that they are hosting 2.5 million Syrians, only about 10% of that number is in camps, the rest are in the open. Has that number of 2.5 million ever been verified by anyone?

http://www.todayszaman.com/anasayfa_italy-holds-up-3-billion-euro-fund-for-syrians-in-turkey_409725.html

"Italy is blocking a multi-billion euro fund for Syrian refugees in Turkey, insisting the money be paid entirely from European Union coffers rather than by member countries.

Dutch Finance Minister Jeroen Dijsselbloem said Friday after talks in Brussels that Italy had not lifted objections to the way the 3 billion euro ($3.3 billion) fund should be paid "but we hope that that is possible very, very soon."

The money is meant to encourage Turkey to stop migrants leaving its territory for Greece, as thousands continue to do daily.

Italy's Economy Minister Pier Carlo Padoan said Rome supports Turkey's efforts to manage two million Syrian refugees on its soil but insisted the money should come from the EU budget.

The EU's executive Commission is offering to pay 500 million euros."

Επισκέπτης

Xenophon has nothing to do with the mongrels that inhabitate the land today. The people in hellas are not real greeks but arabs and turks. 

Yes this is a historic fact. Which makes it kind of comical to see Greeks (aka Middle Eastern mongrels) being concerned with the "Middle Eastern Mongrelization of Europe".

Anyhow, Putin may have his own reasons for being in Syria but he is actually bombing Isis Oil transports and infrastructure unlike Germany and France who actually BUY oil from Isis. Either directly from Al Nusra and other so called "Moderates" or by Turkish Proxy.

Guest FriendofGreece

http://www.ekathimerini.com/205695/article/ekathimerini/news/islanders-on-kos-protest-against-creation-of-refugee-hotspot

"Residents of Kos who object to the creation of a screening center, or hotspot, for refugees and migrants on the eastern Aegean island, clashed with police on Friday near an old military base where the venue is to be based.

Earlier in the day protesters had visited the site in Pyli, southwest of Kos Town, where authorities have started building the center.

Scuffles broke out with police when the protesters tried to stop the works and officers fired tear gas to disperse them. Two of the locals were transferred to the hospital with minor injuries while many suffered breathing problems from the gas."

Επισκέπτης

hysterical.gif hysterical.gifhysterical.gif

Is this guy taking the piss? 

No I'm not. Are you?

I'm just stating the fact that Greece, throughout her long history, has alway been inhabited by Western Asian "Mongrels". Are you one of those Graecians who claim Nordic or even Extraterestrial origins? 

Guest FriendofGreece

http://www.todayszaman.com/anasayfa_syrian-child-workers-in-i-stanbul-sew-final-t-shirts-before-heading-off-to-europe_411574.html

“ 'They are saving up money to meet their parents who fled to Germany last week,' the manager elaborates, criticizing the father for leaving the country before their children."

Guest Xenophon

No I'm not. Are you?

I'm just stating the fact that Greece, throughout her long history, has alway been inhabited by Western Asian "Mongrels". Are you one of those Graecians who claim Nordic or even Extraterestrial origins? 

Well considering that myself and many of my Greek relatives have light hair and blue eyes, yes I can.

You're making a generalisation here, not everyone in Greece looks like Giannis fecking Maniatis the 'Palestinian international'.

Επισκέπτης

Well considering that myself and many of my Greek relatives have light hair and blue eyes, yes I can.

You're making a generalisation here, not everyone in Greece looks like Giannis fecking Maniatis the 'Palestinian international'.

I see! That makes you of superior Aryan stock I suppose. Or perhaps you are just the descendant of Slavic invaders who forced their way into mainland Greece a bit over 1000 years ago. And now you get your panties in a bunch cause the homeland of "Giannis Maniatis" is being overrun by Palestinian Internationals?

You don't make much sense.

Guest eyoismos

ΙΔΑΣ ΛΑΚΕΔΑΙΜΟΝΙΟΙΣ

Σπάρται ποτ᾿ ἐν [ὐρυχόρωι ξανθαὶ Λακεδα[ιμονίων κόραι τοιόνδε μέλος κ[ελάδησαν, ὅτ᾿ ἄγετο καλλιπά[ραιον κόραν θρασυκάρ[διος Ἴδας Μάρπησσαν ἰο[ φυγὼν θανάτου τ[ ἀναξίαλος Ποσ<ε>ι[δὰν ἵππους τέ οἱ ἰσαν[έμους 1Πλευρῶν᾿ ἐς ἐϋκτ[ιμέναν χρυσάσπιδος υἱὸ[ν Ἄρηος ......

Βακχυλίδης

Guest Xenophon

I see! That makes you of superior Aryan stock I suppose. Or perhaps you are just the descendant of Slavic invaders who forced their way into mainland Greece a bit over 1000 years ago. And now you get your panties in a bunch cause the homeland of "Giannis Maniatis" is being overrun by Palestinian Internationals?

You don't make much sense.

There were some light haired people in Ancient Greece and there still are today. Obviously some of the ones in Northern Greece will have Slavic heritage, but not all.

And don't confuse yourself about the Maniatis joke, if you didn't get it the first time, then you won't get it now.

Guest eyoismos

όπως πάντα το μουνόπανο δείχνει πόσο ηλίθιος είναι που επιμένει να μας δείχνει συνέχεια γερμανικές συνδέσεις που κανείς δεν καταλαβαίνει

άσχετα που αυτά που μας ψέλνει, και αυτά που λέει το "άρθρο" του που μας δείχνει ..... κλπ κλπ κλπ

δηλαδή μετάφραση για να κανει κάποιον να καραφλιάσει

άσχετα το γεγονός ότι μας επιμένει οτι υπήρχε σχέδιο εξ αρχής για το πγδμ όταν η αλήθεια είναι οτι το όλο θέμα είναι απλώς η τυπική σπασμωδική, μια και υποφέρει απο ένα είδος πολιτικής εγκεφαλικής παράλυσης, ευρωπαϊκή αντιδραση στην παρούσα κατάσταση - δηλαδή σχέδιο και κουραφέξαλα προσπαθεί να μας πουλήσει , αλλά στην πραγματικότητα απλώς σκατά με ρίγανι από μιά γερμανοκρατούμενη ευρώπη χωρίς καμία ικανότητα να δεί μακρόχρονο τα συμπτώματα των ενεργειών της

κοινώς, όπως πάντα,  αντιμετωπίζουν και προσπαθούν να θεραπεύσουν το συμπτώματα και όχι τις αιτίες

και σε λίγο βλεπουμε να κανουν τις ίδιες ηλιθιότητες με την αλβανία , μπας και κόψουν την αλλαγή ροής προς ιταλία

και αν την κόψουν την ροή μέσω αλβανίας, οι πουτάνες πολιτικοί της ευρώπης ελπίζουν και προσεύχονται οτι εξασθενίσει η όλη υπόθεση που λέγεται παράνομοι μετανάστες , αλλά δεν καταλαβαίνουν οτι αν κοιτάξουν τον χάρτη, υπάρχουν και άλλοι τρόποι κια διαδρομές ... υπάρχει η μαύρη θάλασσα, υπάρχει η ρουμανία, υπάρχει η ουκρανία, και όπως πάντα, κατά σύμπτωση, περιέργως η τουρκία έχει ακτές όχι μόνο το αιγαίο  ... και φυσικά όλοι οι παράνομοι, κατα το πλείστον όχι σύριοι, φθάνουν κανονικότητα στην τουρκία με αεροπλάνο και απο εκεί ..... σε λίγο, σχετικά ..... την "γή της απαγγελίας"

η ελλάδα τους φταίει ... όπως πάντα, και όχι η ίδια η μούρη τους

αλλά τι να περιμενει κανείς απο τέτοιο μουνόπανο που έρχεται να μας μολυνει εδω με τις μαλακίες τους, και συνέχεια μας ραντίζει με το δηλητήριο του.... απο ένα άτομο μάλιστα που φορά παρωπίδες με παντελώς θεότρελη  υπερηφάνεια και μας κοκορεύεται και απο πάνω.

που θα πάει όμως ...σε μιά στιγμή, ο ψευτοκόκκορας σούπα θα γίνει

Guest FriendofGreece

I am glad that local Greeks protest against the hot spots and the camps. That was one of the things I suggested. :) I think diaspora Greeks should help protesting too.

http://www.dw.com/en/greek-island-mayor-warns-over-migrant-center/a-19032702

"Kos mayor Yiorgos Kyritsis has warned that protests may turn deadly over the building of a migrant registration center on the island. The EU has demanded Greece build a migrant 'hotspot' to deal with the refugee influx."

Not to forget that still today

"Meanwhile, Greece has warned that its request for EU support to deal with the crisis has only been partially met ..."

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/protests-escalate-against-greek-plans-to-build-migrant-camps-20160208-00377

"In Athens, protesters including members of the neo-Nazi party Golden Dawn demonstrated against a transit camp for migrants near the port of Piraeus."

Επισκέπτης

όπως πάντα το μουνόπανο δείχνει πόσο ηλίθιος είναι που επιμένει να μας δείχνει συνέχεια γερμανικές συνδέσεις που κανείς δεν καταλαβαίνει

Since you seem to get lost in transaltion, "To Vima" reports:

Την ανησυχία του ότι στην επερχόμενη Σύνοδο Κορυφής της ΕΕ είναι πιθανό να υπάρξουν αρνητικές κινήσεις από την πλευρά της Ευρώπης για την Ελλάδα εξέφρασε ο αναπληρωτής υπουργός Μεταναστευτικής Πολιτικής, Γιάννης Μουζάλας. «Ίσως και να κλείσουν τα σύνορα, παρ' ότι η Ελλάδα θα είναι εντάξει στις υποχρεώσεις της» είπε.

Guest FriendofGreece

I read in an article that Greece spent $2 billion on the migrants. The article does not say what is the source of that info. The actual amount is probably bigger. In any case, it is money Greece should have spent on Greeks instead of the migrants. Not to count all the lost tourism and business to Greeks on the islands especially.

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160209/1034468673/erdogan-eu-refugee-deal.html

Guest eyoismos

Since you seem to get lost in transaltion,

ξέχωρα απο την άστοχη και άσχετη ειρωνία στα λόγια σου, μια και εσύ διαβάζεις ελληνικές εφημερίδες.... σίγουρα θα είδες κάπου και το άρθρο που αναφερει  τι είπε ο Ρέντσι: Εάν δεν αλλάξει η Ευρώπη... τελείωσε

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed