Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest PatrickT

solving the refugee crisis

Guest FriendofGreece

This is where a lot of people, even if they had their arms open to the migrants, eventually have turned against them. As I mentioned, it is natural to have compassion for refugees. But why so many people have turned against these people is because of:

• their arrogance ("I want"),
  • sense of entitlement ("I have rights"),
  • greed ("reality below expectations", I want a job that fits my qualifications, I want to go in university even though I don't know a single word of English or French),
  • thinking that they are above the law of the host country (I go wherever I want and whenever I want, you cannot touch me),
  • demanding ("the food is not good" I need to eat beans with sauce a la Syrian),
  • complaining all the time (it is too noisy and there are too many people in the hotel, I feel like in a prison in the hotel, there are no services right now for me (English courses), I want a house now for me, my wife and my 8 kids), and
  • so on, ad nauseum. 

If I were in their shoes, I would be grateful to the host country which accepts me legally, I would not make demands and would follow the laws as the citizens of that country have to. If I were in their shoes and in Greece, I would have moved a long time ago to the designated camps as the Greek government asked me to, instead of remaining in Idomeni and living and thriving in the garbage that I created.

The misery in Idomeni is self-created by the migrants because they cling to their delusional European utopia, despite knowing that no country in the EU wants them anymore. They want to force down the EU people's throats their will and their demands, despite being illegal invaders, by staying there. This is simply moral blackmail. They fail to understand that Greece has absolutely no obligation towards them, it is up to their countries to take care of them. They should kiss the sacred land of Greece on which their feet stand, instead of kissing the land of their countries when they return home.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest FriendofGreece

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/idomeni-camp-refugees-plead-help-eu-leaders-meet-migrant-crisis-n540636

"We can't live like this," she told NBC News. "We need a room, a home... a warm bed. We need clean food, clean clothes."

Unfortunately, you have chosen to stay there instead of going to the numerous camps that the Greek army has set up for you.

"We had one woman who had a Caesarean section, discharged from hospital five days later with a baby and then she came back into us with a hemorrhage," Collins said. "They were living in a two-man tent — her, her mother, her husband and the baby — and it wasn't even waterproof."

Yes, because the women choose to go back to Idomeni to be at the border "when" it opens, not to miss their chance to go to Germany. Most of the women actually go back the day after the birth of their babies, not caring the least how the babies will survive there.

Of course, there are the kind Greek volunteers who are there to service the migrants day and night, but the food they cook is not good.

Guest FriendofGreece

I don't know whether you know about the Vietnamese "boat people". If you compare with the present migrants, the boat people suffered much greater hardship going to the high international seas (versus crossing the little passage between Turkey and Greece in the Mediterranean Sea) and being subject to the cruelties of pirates.

What I want to say is, yes, I understand the present migrants' misery, but you know, in this world, there are many other people who suffer misery too, and in much worse conditions, and who have suffered wars, much longer wars, and deaths. These migrants are not the only migrants/refugees the world has seen. So let us put things a little bit more in perspective. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_boat_people

"As these larger ships met resistance to landing their human cargo, many thousands of Vietnamese began to depart Vietnam in small boats, attempting to land surreptitiously on the shores of neighbouring countries. The people in these small boats faced enormous dangers at sea and many thousands of them did not survive the voyage. The countries of the region often "pushed back" the boats when they arrived near their coastline and boat people cast about at sea for weeks or months looking for a place where they could land."

"Boat people had to face storms, diseases and starvation, and elude pirates.[18] The boats were not intended for navigating open waters, and would typically head for busy international shipping lanes some 240 km to the east. The lucky ones would succeed in being rescued by freighters[19] or reach shore 1 – 2 weeks after departure. The unlucky ones continue their perilous journey at sea, sometimes lasting a few months long, suffering from hunger, thirst, disease, and pirates before finding safety."

"Estimates of the number of Vietnamese boat people who died at sea can only be guessed. According to the United Nations High Commission for Refugees, between 200,000 and 400,000 boat people died at sea.[18] Other wide-ranging estimates are that 10 to 70 percent of Vietnamese boat people died at sea."

Guest eyoismos

yes well ... all well and good, GoF, and you are correct about people's sentiment about the illegals, their bitching and all the rest, resulting in let call it resentment ...

but

let me ask a question ....

how many "interviews"  have you seen or read, about those that DID go to the designated camps. and i am not only talking about Idomeni either. not many. in fact i havent seen much, hardly at all in fact, at least so far

and i think to myself ... "shocking news" sells papers, " news of interest" doesnt

so the media has a lot to answer for. a hell of a lot

its the same "shock news" tactics, for example,  that created  the anti-hellene "hysteria"  which was so predominant last year in the psyche of Europe  ...you know ... greeks being lazy and crooks and all that shite, a psyche that is STILL around amoungst he mindsets of far to many ...thanks to the media.

and who owns the media? indeed, that is the question

for there is really no such thing as Independent and unbiased news agencies. its all about politics and money, and manipulation thereof to achieve these objectives

having said that, this does not mean that (far too many) illegals shouldnt deserve the self created scorn towards by many. the do ! and they have earned it

but on the other hand, thanks to the media, we dont know much about the rest, INCLUDING those who silently do what they can to help ...except maybe the rare sensational news about greek individuals diving into stormy waters to save lives. but then "sensational" sells papers too

Guest FriendofGreece

Eyoismos, if you make a little search with variations of key words like "greece migrants refugee camps greek volunteers" in google and in youtube, you will find articles and videos, such as those below (it took me 2 minutes to find them):

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/12/refugee-crisis-greeks-strangers-migrants

http://www.ekathimerini.com/206546/article/ekathimerini/community/austerity-hit-greeks-help-refugees-with-food-toys-and-time

http://www.ekathimerini.com/207025/article/ekathimerini/community/as-wave-of-volunteers-swells-experts-urge-better-management

You know, I have seen quite many videos and read articles of Greek people helping the migrants. I can tell you that in the world, there is nobody as kind and human as Greek people. They don't have much because of the austerity, but with whatever little they have, they manage to share with people whom they think have much less than them. In one article I read, it talks about an old pensioner buying two breads each day, one for his family and one for the migrants who come knocking at his door.

It reminds me the story of the Greeks, that I previously posted, in the village where the inhabitants were massacred by the Nazis when they lost the war. Remember that the surviving Greeks gave all the food they had left to the Nazis because they had a long road to go back to Germany.

No, there are no people more human in this world than the Greeks. Maybe they are the only ones who know what means to be a human.

Guest FriendofGreece

Just to add about the pirates - taken from the above wiki link:

"A typical story of the hazards faced by the boat people was told in 1982 by a man named Le Phuoc. He left Vietnam with 17 other people in a boat only 23 feet (7 mts) long to attempt the 300 mile (500 km) passage across the Gulf of Thailand to southern Thailand or Malaysia. Their two outboard motors soon failed and they drifted without power and ran out of food and water. Thai pirates boarded their boat three times during their 17-day voyage, raped the four women on board and killed one, stole all the possessions of the refugees, and abducted one man who was never found. When their boat sank they were rescued by a Thai fishing boat and ended up in a refugee camp on the coast of Thailand.[20] Another of many stories tell of a boat carrying 75 refugees which was sunk by pirates and only one person survived.[21] The survivors of another boat in which most of 21 women aboard were abducted by pirates said that at least 50 merchant vessels passed them by and ignored their pleas for help. An Argentine freighter finally picked them up and took them to Thailand.[22]

UNHCR began compiling statistics on piracy in 1981. In that year, 452 boats carrying Vietnamese boat people arrived in Thailand carrying 15,479 refugees. 349 of the boats had been attacked by pirates an average of three times each. "578 women had been raped; 228 women had been abducted; and 881 people were dead or missing." An international anti-piracy campaign began in June 1982 and reduced the number of pirate attacks although they continued to be frequent and often deadly until 1990.[5]"

Guest FriendofGreece

I read that some Greeks in the Idomeni village have left temporarily for other places because they could not stand the garbage left by the migrants in their yards and migrants entering their properties.

Migrants sleeping in abandoned houses near the border: 

Guest FriendofGreece

Syrian in Idomeni saying:

http://in.reuters.com/article/europe-migrants-greece-camp-idINKCN0WK29H

"We cannot understand why the European Union is closing the borders,” said 21-year-old Bahjat Saris from Damascus.

"We don't want someone else to decide which country we will go and what we will do, how we will move."

Stop calling the refugees scum. If I'll see it one more time you're gone. Be more respectful towards this people.

And I'm not saying that some of them may not be criminals, much like some Germans or Greeks are. 

Guest PatrickT

Stop calling the refugees scum. If I'll see it one more time you're gone. Be more respectful towards this people.

And I'm not saying that some of them may not be criminals, much like some Germans or Greeks are. 

How should i name them? Detritus? mud people? Please take into consideration that they are the lowest form of life i can imagine. So please tell me fitting name 

Guest FriendofGreece

While the 4,000 experts promised by the EU to help Greece with the settlement under the EU-Turkey deal have not arrived yet, the Turks have already arrived.

http://kdwn.com/2016...r-migrant-deal/

"Monitors from Turkey have arrived on the Greek islands of Lesbos and Chios to help supervise an agreement aimed limiting the number of refugees and migrants traveling to the European Union."

More migrants than before have arrived these last few days, and have arrived after the deal deadline of Sunday. There are now more than 52,000 migrants in Greece. It will be a long time because Greece can deport the new ones who arrived after Sunday. In the meantime, Turkey does not do anything to stop them.

Turkey does not take back those that arrived before the deal. They must register under the EU relocation program but as we know, out of the 160,000 previous migrants the EU countries had agreed to relocate before, only a little more than 1,000 had been relocated under a pick-and-choose basis. Now, the migrants already in Greece will form part, in principle, of the 160,000 previous quota.

The deal is a big mistake. Instead of relying on Turkey, the EU should have boosted the defense of the waters between Greece and Turkey. The Frontex and the NATO ships are worsening the situation by saving the migrants and bringing them to Greece instead of blocking them. The issue is for the migrants not to enter Greek waters or land in Greece at all, it is not to deport them once they have landed because it is more difficult to do that. 

The terms of the deal are not clear. One Syrian in Greece for one Syrian in Turkey. Who will take that Syrian in Turkey? It seems that Syrian will also be part of the 160,000. What are the conditions under which Turkey will take back the migrants who are non-Syrian? Nothing is written about those. The deal is only for 72,000 Syrians. After that, no more deal. 

$6 billion euros for 72,000 Syrians. In Canada, we have spent 700 millions dollars for 25,000 Syrians. Why don't the countries clamor for Middle Eastern and Arab countries to help the migrants, after all, aren't they their brethens? 

Guest FriendofGreece

http://news.asiaone.com/news/world/1600-migrants-land-greece-despite-eu-turkey-deal

"More than 1,600 migrants have landed in Greece since a landmark EU-Turkish deal on curbing the influx took effect, officials said Monday, highlighting the challenges still facing efforts to tackle the crisis.

The continuing flow "creates a problem, and raises questions about the intent of all parties" in the agreement, SOMP spokesman Giorgos Kyritsis said."

The deal is signed with great fanfare by the eU but nothing has been done to help Greece bearing the brunt of the migrants. The EU was more concerned helping FYROM to block the migrants entering from the borders with Greece because it is much easier to do that than to deal and tackle with the real problem, that it is Turkey that sends the migrants over to the EU.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-3503038/Austria-urges-EU-send-soldiers-Greece-police-border.html

Guest eyoismos

let me give you an idea of the kind of gmaes turkey plays

APART from the fact tht they are one of the major instigators of the refugee crisis , those monitors from turkey that came to allegedly supervise or whatever label they have been given, one of them came with a northern cyprus passport, which is not recognized by any other state except turkey itself, obviously to cause shit, and the worse part, threatened that  if greece refuses entry to that particular monitor, ALL the turkish monitors will withdraw in protest

typical turkey move. they are obviously not there to help whatever ... but to implement  hidden agendas. but then like i have pointed out many a time ... turkey is one of the big boy instigators of the crisis... the copule of billion is but a tip of the iceburg

as i said multiple times before ... the EU is stupid in believing anything agreed on with turkey.

the above is not the first time either

Euromil: Τούρκος με διαβατήριο του ψευδοκράτους επιχείρησε να λάβει μέρος στο συνέδριο της Αθήνας

Δεν είναι η πρώτη φορά που Τούρκοι αξιωματικοί επιχειρούν να περιλάβουν αξιωματικούς από το ψευδοκράτος σε επίσημες αποστολές τους στην Ελλάδα. Σήμερα είχαμε τον Τούρκο Αστυνομικό που ήρθε στη Χιο σε εφαρμογή της συμφωνίας των Βρυξελλών με διαβατήριο του ψευδοκράτους. Όμως δεν είναι η πρώτη φορά. 

Όπως αποκαλύπτει σήμερα το Onalert.gr πρόκειται για συστηματική προσπάθεια που είναι συνεχής. Το ίδιο είχε επιχειρηθεί πριν από ένα χρόνο στην Αθήνα, κατά τη διάρκεια του συνεδρίου του Euromil στην Ελλάδα.
Το 111ο Presidium Meeting του Ευρωπαϊκού Οργανισμού Στρατιωτικών Ενώσεων EUROMIL έγινε στις 17 και 18 Απριλίου στην Αθήνα.

Πιο συγκεκριμένα, η τουρκική αποστολή που συμμετείχε ως παρατηρητής, περιλάμβανε και έναν απόστρατο αξιωματικό ο οποίος προερχόταν από το ψευδοκράτος.

Όταν επρόκειτο να αρχίσουν οι κυρίως εργασίες του συνεδρίου ο Τουρκοκύπριος αναγνωρίστηκε άμεσα από τους Κύπριους αξιωματικούς που ενημέρωσαν τους Έλληνες της Ανεξάρτητης Ένωσης Απόστρατων Αξιωματικών Ενόπλων Δυνάμεων (ΑΝΕΑΕΔ) και μαζί έθεσαν θέμα για την τουρκική αποστολή στον πρόεδρο του Euromil Emmanuel Jacob.

Ταυτόχρονα ειδοποιήθηκε από τον πρόεδρο της ΑΝΕΑΕΔ Γιώργο Ροϊδη ο τότε αναπληρωτής υπουργός άμυνας Νίκος Τόσκας, ο οποίος επρόκειτο να απευθύνει χαιρετισμό στο συνέδριο, και αποφάσισε να μην παρευρεθεί.

Το συνέδριο κινδύνευσε να τιναχτεί στον αέρα. Τελικά ο πρόεδρος του Euromil διάβασε μια δήλωση ότι αναγνωρίζουν μόνο υπαρκτά κράτη και πως δεν αναγνωρίζουν το ψευδοκράτος και ούτε δέχονται μέλη από τα κατεχόμενα.

Οι Τούρκοι βλέποντας πως πάνε να δυναμιτίσουν το συνέδριο αναγκάστηκαν να αποχωρήσουν κακήν κακώς και τελικά επισκέφθηκαν τα αξιοθέατα της Αθήνας.

Ωστόσο το περιστατικό είχε και συνέχεια. Ο πρόεδρος του τουρκικού συλλόγου αποστράτων Ahmet Zengin, επιστρέφοντας στη χώρα του έκανε επιστολή στον τότε ηγέτη του ψευδοκράτους Derviş Eroğlu ότι δήθεν μέσα στην Αθήνα κατόρθωσαν να νικήσουν τους Έλληνες και ο τουρκοκύπριος με το μανδύα του τουρκικού σωματείου κατάφερε λάβει μέρος στο συνέδριο.

Ο ισχυρισμός δεν ισχύει, καθώς η υπογράφουσα ήταν παρούσα και παρακολούθησε λεπτό προς λεπτό τα γεγονότα, ενώ είχε συνομιλίες και με την τουρκική πλευρά. 

Ο Derviş Eroğlu απάντησε δίνοντας συγχαρητήρια για τους "αγώνες τους".

tourkoi%20euromil%20epistoli.JPG

Η επιστολή δημοσιεύεται στην ιστοσελίδα του τουρκικού συλλόγου. Μήπως θα πρέπει οι ελληνικές και Κυπριακές οργανώσεις - μέλη του Euromil να λάβουν οριστικά μέτρα σχετικά με το θέμα;  

Ο Τουρκοκύπριος απόστρατος (αριστερά στη φωτο) μαζί με τους Τούρκους παρακολουθούν μέρος του συνεδρίου. 

tourkoi%20euromil%202.jpg

Guest eyoismos

eν τω μεταξυ ...τα άλ συνηθισμένα

Επικίνδυνες  εμπλοκές με ελληνικά μαχητικά και ρεκόρ παραβιάσεων από τουρκικά αεροσκάφη σήμερα στο Αιγαίο. Οι Τούρκοι έβγαλαν στο Αιγαίο τρεις σχηματισμούς μαχητικών ανάμεσα στους οποίους υπήρχαν τέσσερα οπλισμένα αεροσκάφη, ενώ σταθερά σήκωσαν και αεροσκάφος ηλεκτρονικού πολέμου CN-235.

Τα τουρκικά πραγματοποίησαν ρεκόρ παραβιάσεων, ενώ σημειώθηκαν και δυο εμπλοκές με ελληνκά.

Πιο συγκεκριμένα, μια 6άδα τουρκικών μαχητικών μπήκε στις 14:49 το μεσημέρι στην περιοχή μεταξύ Χίου και Λέσβου. Από αυτά τα δυο αεροσκάφη ήταν οπλισμένα.

Αμέσως απογειώθηκαν F-16 από τη Λήμνο και ενεπλάκησαν σε αερομαχίες μαζί τους. Το αποτέλεσμα ήταν τα οπλισμένα αεροσκάφη να φύγουν τρέχοντας και να έρθουν δυο νέα οπλισμένα, τα οποία και αυτά αναχαιτίστηκαν. 

Επίσης, στις 15:57 ένα ζεύγος τουρικών μαχητικων μπήκε στην περιοχή νότια της Σάμου για δυο λεπτά και στη συνέχεια άλλο ένα στις 16:14. Τα τουρκικά μαχητικά αναχαιτίστηκαν από ελληνικά F-16 που απογειώθηκαν από το Καστέλλι.

δεν φθάνουν ολα τα αλλα προβλήματα με τους γειτονες που έχουν, φαίνεται προσπαθούν συνέχεια να ανοίξουν καινούργια μέτωπα

Guest FriendofGreece

There is nothing good coming out of dealing with the Devil itself. It is so obvious that Turkey is playing the blackmailing game, like Lybia before, by sending over to the EU the migrants in hordes.Their plan is to to reestablish the Ottoman empire. Imagine having 70-75 million Turks roaming in the EU? The EU is committing suicide with eyes wide open.

Guest eyoismos

Έκλεισαν τα σύνορα με το Βέλγιο η Ολλανδία και η Γαλλία
(λόγω βομβαρδισμού)

και αναρωτιέμαι τώρα πόσο καιρό θα πάρει, πριν τα μουνόπανα και τα τσογλάνια της ευρώπης βρουν τον τρόπο να κατηγορήσουν την ελλάδα και την κυβέρνηση της ΚΑΙ γι' αυτό, αντι να κοιτάξουν  τα δικά τους μούτρα ...για λιγουλάκι τουλάχιστον

μεγάλο κρίμα για τους αδικοχαμένους αθώους στο βέλγιο, και το βάναυσο αιμοατοκύλισμα ππο τους τζιχαντιστές

αξιόλογο μάλιστα, παρα όλες τις απέραντες δυσκολίες και βάσανα, μερικά άτομα στιν ειδομένη ... έ ... νά ...

idomeni_488_355.JPG

και ύστερα το γερμανό μουνοπανο που μας τρολάρει έχει την αναίδεια να τους αποκαλεί όλους με "επίθετα", λές και όλα τα μήλα ειναι σάπια στο καλάθι

This was unfortunately bound to happen. All the signs were pointing that there was something brewing in Belgium. These attacks are hurting more all the refugees who are trying to find a home in Europe. They will allow far right assholes to find excuses to make the already miserable lives of these refugees even more miserable.

It's clear that the enemy is not the refugees. It's the fanatics who call France, Belgium, Germany etc. home. All these people causing this havoc are mostly European citizens, most of them born and raised in the slums of Paris, Brussels, Berlin etc. 

Επισκέπτης

Today's muslim refugees are tomorrow's Islamic terrorists. It really is that simple. Not all of them of course yet every single one of Europes Islamic terrorists does have a migration background. They either came to Europe as refugees or they were born to parents who came to Europe as refugees or migrants. You can not deny that. 

You want to know the resaons for this? Just look at all those refugees in Idomeni. They are very vocal about the things THEY want but go ask them what they are willing to contribute? Are they willing to leave their dark age mentality behind? Are they willing to leave their prejudice behind? Ar they willing to leave the bagage behind that made life in their own countries hell?

The answer is NO. They have their own messed up culture and have no intention to leave it behind. They wont lay down their burdens. By letting them in we end up carrying their burdens to the point of collapse. When their hopes, believes and aspirations become our burden we have to find our own liberation. From them of course. And not sacrifice our liberties to their idiocy. 

Unfortunately I cannot deny or argue what you're saying. However, there's must be a way to integrate those poor people into the western societies. And if there's no way found yet then we'll have to work harder to find one.

Guest eyoismos

i dont know about everybody else, but every time i see what might be considered moderate islamic fashion for the women ...

extremegreyscarfdoublef.jpg

i immediately think of ....

Coneheads_Poster.jpg

both cases ..... well ....  aliens

but the we should be used to it, as they have being living amongst for centuries

after all ...

pope-long-skulls.jpg?resize=260%2C260

Guest eyoismos

but seriously

what we are talking about here is integration, and the intention or capability to do so.

numbers facilitate non compliance

and what we are dealing with in western so called world is numbers

also we are dealing with many, far too many, who want to have their cake and eat it.

and far too often the west tolerate it for sake of human rights ... theirs, .... ours not so much, and by ours, i dont mean, us as individuals, or our collective.  ours as in our laws and culture and all the rest

far too often we allow any to get away with murder, or potential murder

examples are them, those certain muslims, who go ape in protest, because "we" dont like the whole ninja look where everything is covered head to foot, which, especially in todays world of Islamic terrorism, what immediately comes to mind is, what are they hiding ... maybe bombs? (lets face it most of us often think that) to the other end of the spectrum .... using big ass loudspeakers when they call for prayer like 5 in the morning and not giving a rats ass who they wake up .... because it allegedly falls under religious freedom. but you try and protest, and our law enforcers tend to shrug their shoulders and do nothing about impingement of our rights and disturbing the peace and all the rest... but then most law enforcers due to courts and laws and all the rest have much to be desired

once i had a fat "debate" with one of them ... hey, he said, you christians use bells to call for prayer, why cant we call to prayer as well?

so i said to him ..... wow. so you guys invented loudspeakers and megaphone all those centuries ago? you live and learn

it went over his head and got supper pissed off with my sarcasm and got stroppy, even almost aggressive

so i said ... no probs dude. i am thinking of getting superdupper amps ands speakers and blasting black sabbath and led zepplin 5 times a day after all heavy metal is my "religion"

now he was really pissed off and started ranting

i simply said "whatever" and walked off. fucking retard. no respect for others

dumb fuck !!!!

like i said.... an attitude of i must have my cake and eat it

fortunately there are other muslims, many in fact,  who are very much down to earth. but then most of them are generations old, uphold their believes but respect others too

Guest FriendofGreece

Eyoismos  :D I like the first picture, so dainty.

In my opinion, there is no need to think about many things. Just as a starter:

1) If the reverse happens, meaning Europeans, or Americans or whoever, refugees and migrants, including Muslims, invade the Muslim countries, what would happen? Everyone knows the answer very clearly.

2) They fight between themselves, Syrians versus Iraqis versus Afghanistans versus Moroccans versus Algerians versus Tunisians, etc. They even rape women and girls of their own in the camps. Instead of fighting for their countries, the men run away, leaving behind wives and children, and try to show to us that they are macho men, imposing their wills and demands on the host countries, bringing with them violence, riots, protests, what not, those things that they don't dare to do and utter in their countries. 

3) Integration is the responsibility of the migrants/refugees when they come to the host countries, the host countries can try to integrate them but don't have to.

4) While there are different nationalities and races and religions living in the EU, why is it that only the Muslims (not all, but a lot) not only don't integrate but also create huge problems?

5) There are 60 million refugees/migrants in the world. How many more is Greece going to accept, when will the doors close? The migrant situation in Greece is like a pressure cooker. Already, the migrants are attacking volunteers who distribute food and provide health services. The volunteers and health providers are scared. The UN is withdrawing its help. While the attention is in Brussels now, Greece is almost to the brink having to deal with the repercussions of the EU-Turkey deal on its own.

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed