Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest PatrickT

solving the refugee crisis

Guest FriendofGreece

In answer to Eyoismos' post: Yes, of course, the leader elected for the "diaspora party" should reside in Greece, if not the full year, at least most of the year. "Idealistic blindness" can be corrected by getting more involved in the problems of Greece, visiting Greece often to see first hand the lives of the people there, communicating with Greeks in Greece, etc., that is how you can combine the benefits of the far away (from Greece) vision and the detailed close-up vision. It takes a lot of work, that is why many diaspora persons must be involved.

I think it is time for the diaspora, if they are willing, to assert their voice more strongly. After all, Greece is not just your country to go back for summer vacations, it is your country point.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Επισκέπτης

so ... all eggs in one basket mentality again i see, because of the later, we must view the former in the same light ? so what you are suggesting is that looking at the desperate expresses an experience of genuine disgust with Greeks and all things Greek, not to mention all those that fit neither in the former or the later category

i think not !!!!

You are welcome to spend your own money to help those poor souls. Who's stopping you?

As far as I'm concerned they all deserve their lot. And if they are tired of the shit they can always pack up and leave. Who's stopping them?

Guest FriendofGreece

I think it is a difficult thing. Let's say you have only two parties to vote for, and you like neither. Voting for one party instead of the other one, you will end up with a party you don't want anyhow. So people don't vote. In normal situations, life goes on. But in an important situation like in Greece, instead of voting for either party or not voting, the people, in my opinion, should have revolted, done something, demanded something, to express their dissatisfaction with both parties and their will for a change. The voice of the 47% who did not vote could have been deafening had they spoken up.

Guest eyoismos

In answer to Eyoismos' post: Yes, of course, the leader elected for the "diaspora party" should reside in Greece, if not the full year, at least most of the year. "Idealistic blindness" can be corrected by getting more involved in the problems of Greece, visiting Greece often to see first hand the lives of the people there, communicating with Greeks in Greece, etc., that is how you can combine the benefits of the far away (from Greece) vision and the detailed close-up vision. It takes a lot of work, that is why many diaspora persons must be involved.

I think it is time for the diaspora, if they are willing, to assert their voice more strongly. After all, Greece is not just your country to go back for summer vacations, it is your country point.

again, and i cant emphasize enough, a so called "diaspora party" would be stupid. and i will say why. by definition, a party would mean same ideals, philosophy and all the rest. all identical, or at least in the same ball park at least. the cardinal mistke everybody makes is that their thinking for starters all part of the western so called world, kind a thinking. massive mistake. greeks are scattered all over the fucking world

but when i spoke of a member of the diaspora becoming the leader of the pack, this DOES NOT mean member of the "disapora party" . he /she could be part of a "local party" or perhaps and independant, that perhaps, maybe everyboy might rally behind, sort of an independant, that perhaps most would trust to actually LEAD

and for the record, just to be on the same playing field, i do not think "Jeffrey" as  member of the diaspora, though he perhaps had some "visitor's rights" in that area  :)

Guest FriendofGreece

All Greece needs is a great leader whom the people can support. With a leader like that, in my opinion, there is no need for a pre-established party. The support for the leader will carry the weight. Anyone from the common people can be that leader, no need to be powerful or rich. Any volunteer?

Guest eyoismos

You are welcome to spend your own money to help those poor souls. Who's stopping you?

As far as I'm concerned they all deserve their lot. And if they are tired of the shit they can always pack up and leave. Who's stopping them?

its now quite obvious that the poor souls ALSO ...what is it you said ... "genuine disgust with Greeks and all things Greek"

in other words you cant stand ALL greeks unconditionally, which also means you also hate despise yourself, after all you are greek ... oh wait... you have repeatedly said you are ottoman ... my bad

and to further prove my point .....

the disability of Schäuble

seriously. a stupid remark by lazopoulos, which by the way was condemned by most, and i mean MOST , in greece, right across the political spectrum, and now you think that represents ALL greeks? just mentioning that as characteristic of greeks makes you look stupid

refer to what i said about what is effectively counter blackmail and voting rights, further up, ..as in ...enough at pulling our hearts strings, time for payback bitches

and dont forget what i said about more greeks outside greece than within

so in answer to what you said.... enough with giving without giving us something first, for a change. in other words, THEIR MOVE.

why i use the term THEIR? hey... we in the diaspora didnt come up with the concept of "us" vs "them" bullshit..... they back home did, and most encounter that mentiality when they visit. we in the diaspora overall think in terms of "WE" , somethings those back home cant seem to grasp, so lets play their game according to their rules, and outplay them at their own game. maybe then "they" might listen and actually start thinking "WE" .... maybe  ... otherwise ./... oh well.... back to the usual greek characteristic of lets call it civil war is our favorite passtime

Guest eyoismos

I think it is a difficult thing. Let's say you have only two parties to vote for, and you like neither. Voting for one party instead of the other one, you will end up with a party you don't want anyhow. So people don't vote. In normal situations, life goes on. But in an important situation like in Greece, instead of voting for either party or not voting, the people, in my opinion, should have revolted, done something, demanded something, to express their dissatisfaction with both parties and their will for a change. The voice of the 47% who did not vote could have been deafening had they spoken up.

this is the problem that on many occasions i have adressed in th past. the BIG mistake is that everybody votes party. what i suggest is vote "candidate" and fuck the party he belongs to, if at all. in other words, vote for the worthy to be your representative. enough of the worthy being elected ,the right party will surface

problem is, like i said, people think color of flags of party, which is why we have  ... well.... for example,  a playboy cover girl as a candidate ...amoungst many other crazy candidates .... from the sublime to the ridiculous .... but then so many vote with their dick in their hand, instead of their brain, so i can understand many a time what ajax, for example,  might be coming from. what's even worse is that a party even considered such a person to have as a candidate. what next ? a kardashian wannabe for parliament?

and who can ever forget ....

seriously ? comedy central if you ask me

so NO.   i say vote worthy representative, NOT party

but then that might be TOO difficult for some in greece.. safer to vote by kissassing, or not vote at all

Guest eyoismos

exactly

we got the money and they dont have it and they want it

perfect opportunity for some hard core kickass blackmail

our demands? simple really .... recognition as "one of them" for all of us to become "we", so to speak, representation and a vote, and maybe, just maybe ,we will be prepared to part some of it, at our discretion

otherwise .... etc, and all the rest ... till the cows come home

:P

Guest FriendofGreece

What about "Do to the others what you would like them to do to you"? You give money and then they give you the vote?

Besides, being more educated and world (not street) wiser, you should give the example by making the first step, no?

And what did Kennedy say again?

This is a very interesting read which answers to several questions about why the people coming from Syria, Afghanistan etc. choose to cross through Greece and not through the land border between Turkey and Bulgaria.

http://www.politico.eu/article/bulgaria-threat-to-refugees-migrants-human-rights-dangerous/

That's not quite what she said. She said that EU must help Greece and reinstate Schengen. Those refugees won't be staying in Greece.

http://www.euronews.com/2016/03/01/eu-must-help-greece-over-refugees-and-reinstate-schengen-says-merkel/

Επισκέπτης

Notis Papadopoulos (To Vima) on the resposibility of Syriza:

Η άρνηση του κ. Τσίπρα να κάνει αυτοκριτική για την καταστροφική πολιτική των «ανοιχτών θυρών» της κυβέρνησης του( κλείσιμο Αμυγδαλέζας και  πρόσκληση προς όλους τους κατατρεγμένους του πλανήτη, τον Φεβρουάριο του 2015, να έρθουν στην Ελλάδα) ήταν η χειρότερη στιγμή της συνέντευξης. Ο Πρωθυπουργός, μάλιστα, έφτασε να υπερασπίζεται την υπουργό του «λιάζονται και εξαφανίζονται» ενώ απέδωσε την ευθύνη για το  τσουνάμι των προσφύγων αποκλειστικά στους Τούρκους.

Η κυρία Χριστοδουλοπούλου φταίει, ρώτησε ο κ.Τσίπρας, που η  Τέρκις Αιρλάϊνς προσφέρει εισιτήριο 50 ευρώ χωρίς την ανάγκη βίζας για να πετάξει κανείς από το Μαρόκο στην Κωνσταντινούπολη ; «Ξέχασε», με λίγα λόγια,  τις απίστευτες δηλώσεις- κάλεσμα της υπουργού του ότι δεν υπάρχει διαφορά μεταξύ μετανάστη και πρόσφυγα κι όλοι είναι καλοδεχούμενοι στην Ελλάδα, που έπαιξαν καθοριστικό ρόλο στον δεκαπλασιασμό των αφίξεων ( 80.000 το 2014, πάνω από 800.000 το 2015, όταν ο πόλεμος στη Συρία έχει αρχίσει από το 2011!)

Η λαιλεπα Συριζα απλα εβαλε το τελευταιο καρφι στο φερετρο. Εβαλα ενα αρθρο παραπανω με συνεντευξεις απο Συριους κι αλλους μεταναστες/προσφυγες οι οποιοι εξηγουν γιατι προτιμουν να μπουν μεσω Ελλαδας κι οχι για παραδειγμα μεσα απο Βουλγαρια (η οποια επισης εχει χερσαιο συνορο με την Τουρκια).

Αν αφησεις για λιγο στην ακρη την ανθρωπιστικη καταστροφη στην οποια συμβαλει το Συριζα με την σταση του, απο πολιτικης πλευρας αυτο που εκαναν ηταν πολυ βολικο γι'αυτους. Κοιτα για παραδειγμα τι συμβαινει στην Ελλαδα αυτες τις μερες με τους αγροτες. Η Ελλαδα ειναι κομμενη στη μεση με ολους τους αγροτες στους δρομους εδω και 1-2 μηνες. Επισης οι περισσοτερες οικογενεις εχουν φτασει στα ορια τους. Η οικονομικη καταστροφη ειναι απιστευτη.

Κι ομως, αν παρακολουθεις τα νεα στην Ελλαδα ολα σχεδον τα καναλια ασχολουνται σαν κυριο θεμα με τους μεταναστες/προσφυγες. Απιστευτη πολιτικη σκοπιμοτητα απο το Συριζα το οποιο θυσιαζει τον Ελληνικο λαο για να συνεχισει να ειναι στην εξουσια.

Τους τελευταιους μηνες διαβαζω κι ακουω απο γνωστους και φιλους πραγματα τα οποια με εξοργιζουν οσο δε με εχει εξοργισει τιποτε αλλο στο παρελθον. Λεγαμε για τα λαμογια του Πασοκ και της δεξιας που τοσα χρονια καταστρεψαν την Ελλαδα, αλλά οτι πηρε στους αλλους 30-40 χρονια εχει παρει στα λαμογια του Συριζα λιγοτερο απο εναν χρονο. Δεν εχει ξαναδει ο τοπος τετοια καταστροφη σε ολα τα επιπεδα. Κι ομως...ο κοσμος ψηφισε παλι το Συριζα στην εξουσια οταν μετα τους πρωτους μηνες της καταστροφης ειχε μια γευση απο το τι θα επακολουθουσε.

Επισκέπτης

Η λαιλεπα Συριζα απλα εβαλε το τελευταιο καρφι στο φερετρο. Εβαλα ενα αρθρο παραπανω με συνεντευξεις απο Συριους κι αλλους μεταναστες/προσφυγες οι οποιοι εξηγουν γιατι προτιμουν να μπουν μεσω Ελλαδας κι οχι για παραδειγμα μεσα απο Βουλγαρια (η οποια επισης εχει χερσαιο συνορο με την Τουρκια).

Αν αφησεις για λιγο στην ακρη την ανθρωπιστικη καταστροφη στην οποια συμβαλει το Συριζα με την σταση του, απο πολιτικης πλευρας αυτο που εκαναν ηταν πολυ βολικο γι'αυτους. Κοιτα για παραδειγμα τι συμβαινει στην Ελλαδα αυτες τις μερες με τους αγροτες. Η Ελλαδα ειναι κομμενη στη μεση με ολους τους αγροτες στους δρομους εδω και 1-2 μηνες. Επισης οι περισσοτερες οικογενεις εχουν φτασει στα ορια τους. Η οικονομικη καταστροφη ειναι απιστευτη.

Κι ομως, αν παρακολουθεις τα νεα στην Ελλαδα ολα σχεδον τα καναλια ασχολουνται σαν κυριο θεμα με τους μεταναστες/προσφυγες. Απιστευτη πολιτικη σκοπιμοτητα απο το Συριζα το οποιο θυσιαζει τον Ελληνικο λαο για να συνεχισει να ειναι στην εξουσια.

Τους τελευταιους μηνες διαβαζω κι ακουω απο γνωστους και φιλους πραγματα τα οποια με εξοργιζουν οσο δε με εχει εξοργισει τιποτε αλλο στο παρελθον. Λεγαμε για τα λαμογια του Πασοκ και της δεξιας που τοσα χρονια καταστρεψαν την Ελλαδα, αλλά οτι πηρε στους αλλους 30-40 χρονια εχει παρει στα λαμογια του Συριζα λιγοτερο απο εναν χρονο. Δεν εχει ξαναδει ο τοπος τετοια καταστροφη σε ολα τα επιπεδα. Κι ομως...ο κοσμος ψηφισε παλι το Συριζα στην εξουσια οταν μετα τους πρωτους μηνες της καταστροφης ειχε μια γευση απο το τι θα επακολουθουσε.

Ο Σύριζα δεν είναι η αιτία αλλά το πλέον πρόσφατο, και έντονο, σύμπτωμα της Ελληνικής ασθένειας. Όταν, λόγο κρίσης, τους παλιούς τους τελειώσανε τα ψέματα ο "Σοφός" Ελληνικός λαός είχε την ευκαιρία να αντιμετωπίσει την πραγματικότητα μετωπικά και να αποδυθεί τις αυταπάτες πού οδήγησαν στο αδιέξοδο αλλά προτίμησε να ψηφίσει μεγαλύτερους ψεύτες και απατεώνες από αυτούς που ήδη είχε. Το ψέμα και η κουτοπονηριά είναι αυτά που περνάνε στην Ελλάδα.

Guest eyoismos

Το ψέμα και η κουτοπονηριά είναι αυτά που περνάνε στην Ελλάδα.

δυστυχως πολλές φορές πρέπει να συμφωνήσω μαζί σου σ' αυτό. και το παρατηρώ αυτό το φαινόμενο, με τους "φρέσκους" που έρχονται εδω στην αφρική. και είμι σίγουρος οτι γίνεται και παντού όπου πατάει ο Ελληνας οτιαν παει στην ξενιτιά

Θα έλεγα μάλιστα οτι αυτό το χαρακτηριστό ΙΣΩΣ και βοηθαει ...κάπως ... τουλάχιστον στην αρχή τουλάχιστον, οταν αρχίζουν δουλειες δικές τους. βεβαια δεν σημαίνει οτι φοβούνται την δουλειά .. κάθε άλλο. απλώς ...ε .... να.... όπως οι περισσότεροι επιτυχημένοι επιχειρηματίες, ανεξαρτητα εθνότητας ... έτσι ξεκινάνε , ... λιγο ψεμα, λιγο κουτοπονηριά ,,, ειδικά όταν ξεκινάν με το τίποτα και σε ξένα μέρη. και επειδή βρίσκονται ανάμεσα σε διαφορετικές νοοτροπίες, θα έλεγα μάλιστα και ανάμεσα καποιας αγαθότητας του κοινού γενικά... ιδού και οι επιτυχίες

αλλα επαναλαβάνω ... στη αρχή. μετά .... ε ... να .... προσαρμόζονται στο περιβαλλον, .... γιατί αλλοιώς ... ξέρουνε, πολλές φορες απο εμπειρία .... μια του κλέφτη, δυό του κλέφτη,,, μια του νοικοκύρη

το κακο με την ελλάδα, όπως πολλες φορές εχω παρατηρήσει γενικώς .... όταν ειναι κανείς μόνημα αναμεσα σε χοτζες και καραγκιόζιδες.... δυσκολα σηκώνει κανείς πλάτη ...διοτι όλλοι γενικά κυκλοφορούν και συμεριφέρονται με χοτζαφιλοσοφίες και καραγκιοζιλίκια. ισω γι'αυτό ένα άλλο "φαινόμενο" που έχω παρατηρήσει. ο ελληνας γενικα, τουλάχιστον στην διασπορά, θα βοηθήσει και θα συμπερισταθεί τον άλλον έλληνα ... μέχρι που ο "καινούργιος" αρχίσει και γίνεται πιό επιτυχημένος .... οπότε λες και κάιγεται μια ασφάλεια στον εγκέφαλο, δεν αργεί πρίν ο έλληνας θα προσπάθήσει να κατεβάσει τον άλλον πίσω και κάτω  στα επίπεδα του .... η ζήλεια και ο φθόνος πάει σύνεφο δηλαδή. και πολλές φορές ο έλληνας θα προτιμήσει να "κάνει κακό" σε άλλο ελληνα πρώτα, πριν τον ξένο ... και μιλάμε για μπίζνες γενικά εδω. αυτό δεν μπορώ να το καταλάβω , και δεν μπορώ να το χονέψω. μιλάμε για καποια εμφυτευμένη κομπλεξικότητα που το βάζω ευθύνη στα 400 χρόνια τουρκοκρατίας. Αλλά όπως τους τα έχω ψάλει πολλές φορές, και βρήκα τον μπελά μου ουκ ολιγες φορές, ... "ξυπνήστε ρε γκιούρηδες. περάσανε σχεδόν 200 χρόνια και ακόμα συμπεριφέρεστε σαν τουρκοκρατουμενοι" (ή παραλλαγές εκφράσεως)

και κάτι άλλο που έχω παρατηρήσει γενικά, τουλάχιστον εδω στην αφρική. ... και ίσως κάνω λάθος εδώ ... ο εβραίος προσπαθεί να σπρώξει τον άλλο εβραίο προς τα πάνω, που λέει ο λόγος, και αν ειναι "επάνω" θα τραβήξει αν μπορέσει, τον άλλο εβραίο πάνω στα επίπεδα του

ακριβως αντίθετα απο τον έλληνα δηλαδή

η κουτοπονηριά και το ψέμα, ίσως μας βοηθησε να επιζήσουμε σαν εθνος επι τουρκοκράτιας, αλλά το αποτέλεσμα είναι οτι λίγο πολύ σε κάθε έλληνα, έχει εμφυτευθεί μέσα στην ψυχή , ηθος και ψυχολογία του  λίγο χότζα, λίγο καραγκιόζη, λίγο Χατζηαβάτη λίγο Μπάρμπα-Γιώργο και λίγο Βεληγκέκα, και πράγματι δυσκολέυεται να το ξεπεράσει.

τουλάχιστον στην ελλάδα

Επισκέπτης

to Vima:

Παρά τις μεγαλοστομίες των τελευταίων ημερών κατά των μονομερών ενεργειών της Αυστρίας και τα καθυστερημένα διαβήματα εναντίον χωρών όπως η Σερβία και η Κροατία, η κυβέρνηση Τσίπρα θα βρεθεί όπως όλα δείχνουν με την πλάτη στον τοίχο τη Δευτέρα στις Βρυξέλλες. Σύμφωνα με το τελευταίο Προσχέδιο Συμπερασμάτων της Δήλωσης των "28" με την Τουρκία που συμφωνήθηκε από τους Μονίμους Αντιπροσώπους το απόγευμα της Κυριακής, η ΕΕ αναγνωρίζει ότι η βαλκανική οδός έχει πλέον οριστικά κλείσει.

Told you so.

Επισκέπτης

In 2015 Greece allowed close to 1 million people to march through to Northern Europe. It was obvious since last late summer that the destination countries wont allow that to happen again. If Greece doesn't cooperate to stem the flow we'll end up quarantined. And it doesn't look like there are any people in the Greek government who are competent enough or even willing to do something about it. I doubt there are any who even fully comprehend the situation.

The videos from a week back when illigals tried to batter their way into Macedonia were watched carefully in the EU. And the most noticable aspect in those clips was the absence of the Greek authorities. All those in Europe who see Greece as the weak link are vindicated by those images. 

Guest FriendofGreece

Greek police is outnumbered while the Greek soldiers have to build the camps as ordered by the EU. The money promised by the EU to deal with the migrants being blocked in Greece is slow to come, so Greece has to take money from its own budget, which means cutting from Greek people.

These people do not want to go to the camps that were prepared for them, they prefer to stay near the border to wait for it to open. Greek police is trying to convince them to go to the camps. There is only so much they can do unless force is used to round those people up.

There is tremendous pressure on Greece which does not have the resources the rich EU countries have. A lot of people on the Internet are sympathetic to Greece having to deal with these migrants while being almost bankrupt.

To hear about vindication when there is a human crisis going on in Greece seems so heartless and inhuman. Greece is the weak link, no doubt, but if the rich and powerful not-weak-link EU turns against one of its members (Greece) while begging on its knees to Turkey, then there is something very wrong here. That is why I mentioned before that Greece should have gone out of the EU and the eurozone, on its own, a long time ago. 

If anything, the world is witnessing how the EU is treating one of its own.

Επισκέπτης

Pisspoor 2.5 mil Macedonia can afford to put their police on the border and build a fence while Greece can not?

To the contrary Greece is still inviting illegals in. After his meeating with Tsipras, Tusk came out and stated in clear terms that the road to Europe is blocked. Tsipras on the other hand came out and told the media that everybody is welcome. And he also said that Greece wont become a storage for "Human Souls".

The hypocrisy of his "Humanitarian" platitudes is obvious. He invites people to come but is not willing to keep them in Greece. That's why Greece wont build fences.

They prefer to do nothing and let those people march right through. Well this is not going to happen. Macedonia has her own troubles with her Albanian Muslim minority. Allowing their country to become a superhighway for Muslim migration into Europe is an existential threat to Macedonians. Especially since the EU refuses to accept those people. The only ones who don't appreciate the depth of the issue here are the Greeks.

The borders wont open. And the reason for this is Greeces failure to adhere to agreements. Lets remember that open border agreements were meant to make trade and travel easier for Europeans. They were not meant to create an invasion route for middle Easterners and north Africans.

Being part to those agreements means that a country can be trusted to protect the outward borders of Europe. Greece has failed to do so and as long as this is the case the borders will remain closed.

The images at the Greek-Macedonian border demonstrate once again that Europe begins at the Macedonian border and deeply Middle eastern Greece can never be part of it.

Guest eyoismos

oh i get it now.

you want greece to put up fences all over her coastline, all 14,000 km of it, and have its police force all over those islands and mainland

wait a  minute ... maybe you mean put fences on all her sea borders, floating on i dont know ...floats ... to keep the invaders out

talk about simpleton tunnel vision in total darkness and certainly no light at the end, all embraced in extremed prejudice and bias

ditto for the rest

which is pretty much the long term strategic thinking within the EU .... so far .... and to be fair, on  ths,  i include the goverment of greece

awaiting for the explosions to happen at the borders, blowing outwards ...and inwards towards europe, when the illegal masses reach "critical mass"

Επισκέπτης

As expected you provide another sample of Greek idiocy.

In your eagerness to defend the inaction of comrade Alexi's government you have forgotten that we had less then 100.000 crossings a year under the old government as opossed to 100.000+ a MONTH under Alexi. So how did the Samaras government do it? Did they build a floating fence?

Or did they rather make it clear that Greece is being a dead end. Instead of letting illegals roam freely the previous administration followed procedures designed to discourage the ones staged on the Turkish coast to cross over?

What does Tsipras do?

Tusk states that the Balkan Route is closed and right after that Tsipras emerges to say that everyone is welcome in Greece cause we are such amazing "Transit Humanitarians". Typical Greek play the Humanitarian and hope that somebody else will foot the bill. Perhaps the evil Germans who are destroying the EU by taking 800.000 of the ones who came across last year into their country and off our streets? 

Dream on though. The winds have turned. Merkel won't be able to help out this year. And no. The EU borders will neither im or explode. The Macedonians have no problem pulling up triple and quadruple barb wire fences. And they'll work just fine. So your dream of the hordes of your barbarian ME cousins marching right through Macedonia will remain just that: Dreams. Macedonia will, once again, save Europe.

On the plus side: An influx of Middle Easterners does in fact have the potential to improve the Greek Genepool. 

Guest eyoismos

As expected you provide another sample of Greek idiocy.

In your eagerness to defend the inaction of comrade Alexi's government ......

oh boy ! talk about idiocy

the above is straight out of the golden dawn/syriza/kke playbook

fart some out of this world idea/notion/concept and chirp about it constantly as if its true, resulting in the said supporters actully believing it in the end as real and true

which part of the ....

which is pretty much the long term strategic thinking within the EU .... so far .... and to be fair, on  ths,  i include the goverment of greece

did you not understand let alone comprehend?

oh thats right ... that translates to supporting tsipra in anything and everything and eager to defend him

my bad. i apologise

as for the rest ... you continue to flatline in the 4 dimensional world of reality

for example you talk about samaras and what he did .... what was it again ... fense the Evros river or something like that.... basically blocking the land route. result? leaving the far more dangerous route, ... the sea ..and that was in 2014

then we have already in late sptember, according to the new york times

ISIS Forays Send Waves of Refugees Into Turkey

how convenient the timing for tsipras and his cronies to take the so called full blame for something that basically started the year before they came into power, and the shit hit the fan that summer

like i said .. flat liner in the 4 dimensional world of reality ... just like the rest of europe, who found a convenient scapegoat, a tosser from the eastern med

this DOES NOT translate to support or defense of syriza, no matter how much you dream that it is so. it simply shows that there are a shit load more factors involved, over and above the wankers in government in greece and how they have cocked up. which is NOT to say that the EU has not fucked up big time and on so many levels

but lets take it one step further ... what exactly did tsipra say?

and i quote from he greek reporter ...

It will have a direct impact on Greece’s ability to respond to its [fiscal] obligations and to its great humanitarian obligation to welcome refugees and face the massive challenges of these [migrant] flows that exceed its abilities to cope,” he added.

he talk about a humanitarian obligation to welcome REFUGEES ...which does not translate to welcoming refugees in their own right and hand down and there is no mention whatsoever about welcoming economic migrants

and talk about economic migrants ... one must mediately ask themselves so many of them , the later mentioned, can get a flight so cheaply to turkey, especially from the north african countries , and then they pay a frigging fortune to the soul traffickers ? highly suspect. why not the italy route much cheaper, with that kind of money involved, they could fly there with visas and what not, and then vanish after arrival, or supposedly ask for asylum and all the rest of the bull they dream up with.

finally  i will leave you with this

jihadi01.jpg

jihadi02.jpg

notice how many of them come from europe?

makes one wonder , seriously wonder, about the innocence of europe

Guest eyoismos

by the way and just for the record, and unrelated ... perhaps ... i am supper pissed off with marinakis of olympiakos and his crude comment about Savvidis from paok with a snide remark with respect to  his origins

and i am a huge olympiakos supporter

so i can understand why you sometimes have this anti-hellenic thing that  constantly reverberates in your mind

the athenian-spartan animosity mentality seems alive and well in todays society much to my enormous annoyance

no wonder greeks just cant seem to unite, and constantly live for noddy point scoring, instead of finding solutions as a  group - and i am not talking about soccer only of course - aka greek politicians should ALL be tarred and feathered, because they love to take advantage of this sickeness, they feed off it often in a frenzy, and zero drive to unite us all .... amazingly enough ... just like in soccer. THUS the mess we are all in.

its not syriza, its not ND, its not pasok .... its all of them that have to be hung at high noon

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed