Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest PatrickT

solving the refugee crisis

Guest FriendofGreece

Protests in Thessaloniki:

https://www.rt.com/in-motion/337453-greece-far-right-protest/

"Scuffles erupt at far-right ‘anti-Islamification’ rally in Greece

Scuffles erupted as hundreds of far-right protesters, mostly members of the social group "Sacred Band," demonstrated against refugees and the so-called 'Islamification' of Greece in Thessaloniki on Sunday. A counter-protest staged by a group of around 200 antifa demonstrators, organized by the Movement Against Racism and the Threat of Fascism (KEERFA), took place close to the site. A heavy police presence was deployed to prevent altercations between the two groups."

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest FriendofGreece

It is a crime against the Greek police to expect a few policemen to counter these thousands of migrants with no possibility of using force or throwing tear gas. 

Idomeni protests to open the border yesterday:

http://www.euronews.com/nocomment/2016/03/28/greece-idomeni-migrants-protest-calling-for-the-borders-to-be-opened/

Επισκέπτης

This is the worst part. We're stuck with a bunch of idiots. Syriza won't last for much longer, but guess who's coming next...Mitsotakis' son. Nepotism is still alive and well in Greece.

Now if Papandreou pulls off a comeback then we can look forward to a remake of the Papandreou/Mistotakis face offs we had back when I was in Highschool.

Makes me feel young again!

This would be the 3rd time in the last 40 years we'd have a Papandreou/Mitsotakis face off if that would be the case. We had one in the 60s (George Papandreou vs Konstantinos Mitsotakis) and another one in the early 90s (Andreas Papandreou vs. Konstantinos Mitsotakis). 

Nepotism at its best.

Guest eyoismos

Οι τουρκικές δυνάμεις ασφαλείας συνέλαβαν 18 υπόπτους για λαθραία διακίνηση παράτυπων μεταναστών και προσφύγων με προορισμό την Ελλάδα, ανέφερε σήμερα η εφημερίδα Hürriyet.

Σύμφωνα με την τουρκική εφημερίδα, οι συλλήψεις πραγματοποιήθηκαν κατά τη διάρκεια επιχείρησης στην Κωνσταντινούπολη, τις επαρχίες Σμύρνη, Σαμψούντα, Ακσαράι και Σανλιούρφα, η οποία βρίσκεται σε εξέλιξη.

Η πλειοψηφία των συλληφθέντων είναι Σύροι υπήκοοι, σύμφωνα με την αστυνομία.

Νωρίτερα σήμερα, η εκπρόσωπος της Ευρωπαϊκής Επιτροπής Νατάσα Μπερτό ανέφερε πως πλέον είναι λιγότερες από χίλιες οι ημερήσιες αφίξεις μεταναστών στα ελληνικά νησιά, οι οποίες στο πρόσφατο παρελθόν ξεπερνούσαν τις 2.000.

βε κοιτα που ξαφνικά βρηκαν την ικανότητα να βρισκουν "ύποπτους" (εδώ βήχουμε) για παρανομία , ακόμα και στην τουρκία, διακεινητές ψυχών. και μάλιστα μόνο αφου έγιναν κατι συμφωνίες μεταξύ ευρώπης και τουρκίας. πριν απ αυτο, ..ΤΙΠΟΤΑ

βεβαια καμιά αναφορα για τις τουρκικες αρχές που τους βοηθούσαν , και μιλαμε ακομα και αστυνομία - δεν το λεώ εγω αυτό ετσι ξεκάρφωτα, μερικές τουρκικες εφημερίδες το ανεφεραν - βέβαια δεν τους συνέλαβαν δαύτους ... αραγε γιατί ;

εγω λέω το παραπάνω για τα μάτια της ευρώπης, αλλά βασικά μια πορδή στον άνεμο

Guest eyoismos

in the mean time  ...

Hurriyet: Turkey summons German envoy over 'anti-Erdoğan' TV song

and these bastards want to become "europeans"? they make it an issue of diplomatic dimensions because of some satire by some random german tv station? seriously?

but then they went ballistic because a couple of european politicians decided to be strictly observers to the trial of a certain Turkish newspaper .fortunately europe basically told them o fuck off ...diplomatically

Hurriyet: EU defends diplomats observing Dündar-Gül trial against Turkish reactions

Guest eyoismos

from the US European command website ...

STUTTGART, Germany – The Secretary of Defense, in coordination with the Secretary of State, has authorized the ordered departure of all DoD dependents not assigned to Chief of Mission authority from Adana (to include Incirlik Air Base), Ismir, and Mugla, Turkey. This decision allows for the deliberate, safe return of family members from these areas due to continued security concerns in the region.
This step does not signify a permanent decision to end accompanied tours at these facilities. It is intended to mitigate the risk to DoD elements and personnel, including family members, while ensuring the combat effectiveness of U.S. forces and our mission support to operations in Turkey. The United States and Turkey are united in our common fight against ISIL, and Incirlik continues to play a key role in counter-ISIL operations.

something that is being hidden from us? something that is going on that we should know? or is it purely as they say precautionary measures

with the States, one NEVER knows

Guest eyoismos

on the other front ...amazingly enough, this one was presented in the greek parliament in one of the debates, obviously directed at syriza, ...

talk about the pot calling the kettle black, but in the meantime due to inexperience by the new "guard" hasnt quite learned how to hide things as well a the "old" kettles

as we say in greece, "όλοι τους οχιές διμούτσουνες, και μας τα έχουν κάνει τσουρέκια"

arkas.jpg

Guest eyoismos

yeah ... so ?

i mean russia did the same, ages ago, and turkey's tourism industry dropped by 40%, to the point that you can now buy hotels according to some reports from turkey,  at bargain basement prices

we are not talking citizens, we are talking about those attached to military personnel ...slight difference

Guest PatrickT

Greece really is that pathetic as i always believed it is. So 700 "asylum optimizers" escaped the central deportation hot spot on chios and police just follows them and asks them to return?

With all due resepct but i believe greece should finally be occupied, colonized and placed under north european command. 

Can this country get any more pathetic?

Guest eyoismos

κατοχή απο την βόρεια ευρώπη , ε ; όχι απο ευρωπαϊκή ένωση, αλλά βορεια ευρώπη ;

αυτονόητο οτι κρύβεσαι πίσω απο το δάκτυλο σου και εννοείς γερμανία

θα σου έλεγα πάρε μου την πούτσα και κλάσε τα αρχίδια μου, αλλά είσαι τόσο πούστης με τις πουτστιές που αμωλάς συνέχεια, θα τρελαινώσουμε από την χαρά

και μιά που μας είπας "με όλον το σεβασμό" θα σου πω και εγώ με όλον τον σεβασμό που αξίζεις

fuck-you.jpg

ζιγκ χάιλ μουνόπανο

Guest eyoismos

εν τω μεταξύ σε τελευταία δημοσκόπηση ...

Από τις επιδόσεις της κυβέρνησης μέχρι τώρα, δυσαρεστημένο είναι το 87,5%, μια εικόνα που δεν αλλάζει ούτε στην δεξαμενή ψηφοφόρων του ΣΥΡΙΖΑ όπου περισσότεροι από 7 στους 10 δεν είναι ικανοποιημένοι από την κυβερνητική πολιτική.

επαναλαμβάνω .... 87,5%

Πιο συγκεκριμένα, με την κυβερνητική διαχείριση της προσφυγικής κρίσης δεν συμφωνεί το 64% (πριν από ένα μήνα οι δυσαρεστημένοι για αυτό το ζήτημα δεν ξεπερνούσαν το 53%).

pinakas1.jpg

http://www.newsit.gr/politikh/Dimoskopisi-fotia-gia-ton-SYRIZA-8-monades-mprosta-o-Mitsotakis-me-aroma-prosfygikoy-Dysarestimeno-me-tin-kyvernisi-to-87-5/597615

(βέβαια τα μαθηματικά τους είναι για κλάματα .... 48 + 18 = 66 (όχι 64) ...αλλά ας αφήσουμε αυτην την μικρή λεπρομέρεια  για το παρόν)

Guest PatrickT

κατοχή απο την βόρεια ευρώπη , ε ; όχι απο ευρωπαϊκή ένωση, αλλά βορεια ευρώπη ;

αυτονόητο οτι κρύβεσαι πίσω απο το δάκτυλο σου και εννοείς γερμανία

θα σου έλεγα πάρε μου την πούτσα και κλάσε τα αρχίδια μου, αλλά είσαι τόσο πούστης με τις πουτστιές που αμωλάς συνέχεια, θα τρελαινώσουμε από την χαρά

και μιά που μας είπας "με όλον το σεβασμό" θα σου πω και εγώ με όλον τον σεβασμό που αξίζεις

fuck-you.jpg

ζιγκ χάιλ μουνόπανο

learn german, as your grandparents did. You may soon need it. 

Guest eyoismos

οι παπούδες μου πολέμησαν τα γερμανικά ναζί σκυλιά ,

οπότε, μουνόπανο,  αντε και γαμήσου

και ναι ... δεν κάνανε ποτέ τον κόπο να μάθουν γερμανικά

Guest PatrickT

οι παπούδες μου πολέμησαν τα γερμανικά ναζί σκυλιά ,

οπότε, μουνόπανο,  αντε και γαμήσου

και ναι ... δεν κάνανε ποτέ τον κόπο να μάθουν γερμανικά

my great grandfather was in greece. :) We still have some stuff from there. The area was named Koridalos or something like that. 

But things changed. Back then we wanted build up greece. Now we simply made it a quarantine zone.

Guest eyoismos

τον προ-πάπου σου ε ;

σίγουρα μιλάς για τον Πρώτον

τότε είχαμε τον ψευτο-βασιλιά που μας υποχρεωσαν οι δυνάμεις να έχουμε, να σερβίρει μπινελίκια στην ελλάδα, και που όλο τσιμπούκια εδινε στην γερμανία, ενω η γερμανία έκανε πίπες στην τουρκία. το μόνο που προσπαθήσατε ειναι να δημιουργήσετε σχισματα ανάμεσα στους ελληνες ... τι κουραφέξαλα για ανασυγκρότηση και κτισιμο ελλάδας μας πουλάς

βέβαια όπως η ιστορία μας λέει, τα κάνατε σκατα με ρίγανι τότε, ο ψευτοελληνας βασιλιάς παραιτήθηκε, ο γιός του ακολούθησε τον ίδιο δρόμο, ο αλλος γιος του εγινε στο τέλος βασιλιάς, και στο τέλος, αργότερα, τον δάγκωσε ενα τρελλό πιθήκι και πέθανε απο λύσσα. μιλάμε για διανομή δικαιοσύνης απο την ιστορία και και την μητέρα φύση

σήμερα το ίδιο ...για δήθεν κτίσιμο ελλάδας ... και περιέργως ΠΑΛΙ πίπες στην τουρκία

μάλλον θα τα κάνετε σκατα πάλι

και ύστερα γίνεσαι υστερικός που σε βγάλαμε σε μιά φάση τούρκο

αλλά μουνόπανο γεννήθηκες και μουνόπανο θα παραμείνεις

Guest FriendofGreece

So this is what a farmer had to do on his own land:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3518861/Greek-farmer-smashes-Syrian-migrants-tents-TRACTOR-set-camp-fields.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

"Mr Oulis said: 'I need to plow my field. Not somebody else's field, mine! I have a business with 70-80 calves, I want to produce (food for them), feed them, because, financially, I can't take this anymore.

'I told some NGOs here that I would give them a couple of acres so they could build two large sheds and I could save the rest of my field, nobody paid attention to me.

'I don't have a problem with the (refugee) families, no problem at all. I could have been in their place. But I, also, have obligations.' "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNjAoPzbxNo

Guest FriendofGreece

Greece on the brink of chaos.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/02/greece-violence-refugees-riot-forced-return-to-turkey

As always, the EU never keeps its promises towards Greece:

"Barely 24 hours ahead of the pact coming into force, it emerged that Frontex, the EU border agency, had not dispatched the appropriate personnel to oversee the operation. Eight Frontex boats will transport men, women and children, who are detained on Greek islands and have been selected for deportation, back across the Aegean following fast-track asylum hearings. But of the 2,300 officials the EU has promised to send Greece only 200 have so far arrived, Kyritsis admitted."

Επισκέπτης

So this is what a farmer had to do on his own land:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3518861/Greek-farmer-smashes-Syrian-migrants-tents-TRACTOR-set-camp-fields.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

"Mr Oulis said: 'I need to plow my field. Not somebody else's field, mine! I have a business with 70-80 calves, I want to produce (food for them), feed them, because, financially, I can't take this anymore.

'I told some NGOs here that I would give them a couple of acres so they could build two large sheds and I could save the rest of my field, nobody paid attention to me.

'I don't have a problem with the (refugee) families, no problem at all. I could have been in their place. But I, also, have obligations.' "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNjAoPzbxNo

I have relatives there and the camping on the fields is the least of their problems. There have been acts of vandalism, break ins, theft of livestock, occupations of vacant homes and what not. And here is the question that one has to ask: What is the Greek Police doing?

They are doing absolutely NOTHING! And you know under who's command the Greek Police is? You guessed it. The command of the Greek Government which chooses to ignore the chaos and let the NGO's (who more often than not a foreign government organizations) do as they please. So what's next? Is the Greek Government going to bring in Turkish police to collect those people from the streets?

The inaction of the Greek government is leading to a loss of sovereignity but our elected leaders don't seem to care. 

Guest FriendofGreece

It pains me to see and hear all that. The Greek police, I think, has orders not to do anything against the migrants. And as we can see in the farmer's video, they stopped the farmer from plowing.

In my opinion, the Greek government should declare a state of emergency and bring in the Greek army. The farmers are just old people and they are few, they have been protesting yesterday but it was just a small group (two dozens or something).

Pressure should be exerted on the government in front of Parliament to protect the Greek population. Right now, the only ones protesting in front of Parliament are the migrants in Athens and the activists who are against the deportation.

This migrant garbage (and that is insulting garbage) should be brought under control fast.

Επισκέπτης

It pains me to see and hear all that. The Greek police, I think, has orders not to do anything against the migrants. And as we can see in the farmer's video, they stopped the farmer from plowing.

In my opinion, the Greek government should declare a state of emergency and bring in the Greek army. The farmers are just old people and they are few, they have been protesting yesterday but it was just a small group (two dozens or something).

Pressure should be exerted on the government in front of Parliament to protect the Greek population. Right now, the only ones protesting in front of Parliament are the migrants in Athens and the activists who are against the deportation.

This migrant garbage (and that is insulting garbage) should be brought under control fast. 

Listen,

the issue here is not who or what those people stranded at Idomeni and other places in Greece are. As I said many times here, I'm not a Humanitarian, I'm a rationalist and as such I don't see a point in making people feel misserable or putting them down. And I also don't see a point in discussing the failures of the governments in Syria, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, US or Germany, which got those people stranded in Greece. There is also no point in discussing the centuries of religious indoctrination that nurtured mentalities in those people that make their integration very difficult if not impossible. All those things are either in the past or outside of our power.

What matters are that those people are now in Greece and it is the job of the Greek authorities to maintain order for the sake of the locals first but also for the sake of the people stranded in our country. Their desperation is as much a threat to our society as is hostility and open resentment that can lead to ugly situations. Lets make one thing clear: The goal here is not to harm or "PUNISH" them. The goal is to defuse a situation that has the potential to set Greece on fire.

And we can do that by starting with the Greek Police enforcing order. Pull the trouble makers, the ones who instigate fights, trespass into properties, steal, riot and so forth out of the camps and let them cool down in detention. Get a grip over the various NGO's let them know that if they really want to contribute they have to coordinate their actions with the Greek covernment and follow the laws. Otherwise they will be expelled or even prosecuted and locked up.

But for the time being the Greek Government has done nothing that resembles a coordinated effort to deal with a situation that has become a major national emergency.

Guest FriendofGreece

To enforce order, the Greek police must be given more power to tackle the migrants. I can see them going in the empty houses to round up the migrants who have settled in there, but about trespassing and stealing, the police force is too small to go and investigate after the fact, the migrants would have run away already, where to find them. If you put some leaders away in detention, there will be others popping up. 

The migrants have always been treated kindly and with understanding by the Greek government and the Greeks, and they take advantage of them. They have been asked to move to the camps aways from the Idomeni border, so far, only 1,000 have moved. They are put in detention in Chios, and what happens, they broke everything and went out to the port. They are asked to move from Piraeus and what happens? Only a few hundreds left. 

How much more should the Greeks have to accept from them? Enough is enough.

I understand that the Greek government is trying to defuse a potentially incendiary situation, but you see riots, protests from them every day, so what did the defusing achieve? A worsening of the situation because nothing is done to round them up forcefully.

Επισκέπτης

To enforce order, the Greek police must be given more power to tackle the migrants. I can see them going in the empty houses to round up the migrants who have settled in there, but about trespassing and stealing, the police force is too small to go and investigate after the fact, the migrants would have run away already, where to find them. If you put some leaders away in detention, there will be others popping up. 

The migrants have always been treated kindly and with understanding by the Greek government and the Greeks, and they take advantage of them. They have been asked to move to the camps aways from the Idomeni border, so far, only 1,000 have moved. They are put in detention in Chios, and what happens, they broke everything and went out to the port. They are asked to move from Piraeus and what happens? Only a few hundreds left. 

How much more should the Greeks have to accept from them? Enough is enough.

I understand that the Greek government is trying to defuse a potentially incendiary situation, but you see riots, protests from them every day, so what did the defusing achieve? A worsening of the situation because nothing is done to round them up forcefully.

That line of reasoning doesn't hold water.

Here are the numbers:

Greek Police: 50.000

Migrants in Greek Camps: 45.000

And there are also special security forces under the command of the Greek ministry of the Interior, Border patrol and customs enforcement agency.

So don't tell me that a country with an interior security apparatous that numbers around 70.000 does not have the means to reassign the 500 to 1000 operatives that would be more then enough to enforce order within 45.000 syrians. 

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed