Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest PatrickT

solving the refugee crisis

Guest FriendofGreece

It is predicted that in 2016, there may be 3 million migrants coming to the EU. Considering that other barriers are being planned by other countries to completely block entrance from the north of Greece, all those migrants will be stuck in Greece. Right now, the ones that are left in Greece are the North African ones, as they are not Syrians, Afghans and Iraquians. I know Greece has maintained a humanitarian stance towards the migrants, however, that humanitarian stance should apply first to the Greeks who are suffering from the austerity. The migrants are illegal invaders and should be so called, there is no need to be politically correct. The EU is not willing to help Greece protect the external borders of the EU. Rather, it has come up with the establishment of hot spots in Greece to cumulate the migrants there. Greece may have to think to send the navy to protect its borders. It is a matter of Greece's survival. There is no time to waste any more.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest FriendofGreece

We all know it is Turkey that is pushing those migrants over to Greece. If Turkey had not wanted, it would have stopped the smugglers very easily. Of course, as I mentioned before, Turkey is complicit with the smugglers. What is Greece doing to protect its territory?

Simply put there are too many Islands, Greece simply can not build a fence in as it did on its land border. The crap i read so far from Patrick and Ajax blow my mind. 

Patrick you are a hateful ignorant idiot, and for those on this site that have known me for 8+ years, know that I do not easily throw insults. But dude you are a cancer to this site.

Ajax I do not know how someone as well educated and travelled like you can be as hateful and ignorant. And at times I am not sure if you believe some of the crap you say. in th 7-8 pages of crap I read, one or both of you suggested that Greece should try to protect its balkan borders and keep the refugees in Greece, the country in dire economical trouble that has for the most part been left alone to deal with the problem, and they should lock them in Greece, are you both on drugs? And if you think the few Euros and boats are help that the EU sent is anything  to brag about, you have to be on drugs.

Patrick get used to the refugees, because more are coming to Western Europe the price for sitting on your hands in a wealthy nation, while all the shit was hitting the fan in Syria. And as long as Assad and ISIS exists, they will come. I have been laughing here in the states as so idiot EU nations have been throwing away money to Turkey.

Guest FriendofGreece

It is estimated that there are 60 million of people running from wars, dictatorships, corruption, poverty, etc. These human rights groups seem to assume that Greece can just let people illegally invade it. There are already too many in Greece who have absolutely no reason to be there and are encroaching on the social services and resources that should have been devoted to the Greeks.

In my opinion, Greeks in Greece and in the diaspora should protest against all those illegal invaders already in Greece and wanting to enter Greece before it is too late. Greeks should not stay silent and accept those invaders that are forced upon you, no good will come out of this invasion.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/protests-planned-at-greek-border-after-more-migrants-drown-1.2749160

Iraqis lining up to return to Iraq because they don't get the benefits they dreamed of in Germany fast enough to their liking:

http://www.dw.com/en/next-stop-erbil-iraqi-refugees-line-up-to-return-home/a-18999030

"Many Iraqi refugees are giving up on making a life in Germany. Some haven't received asylum after months of waiting; others say they weren't treated well by authorities. So they're headed home - regardless of the risks."

"I don't regret my decision to go back to Iraq," she says. "I do regret having come to Germany." 

Guest FriendofGreece

If they can go back to Iraq because they cannot stand the conditions in refugee camps in Germany, that means the conditions in Iraq are not so bad to leave it in the first place. As I have mentioned last summer, in the beginning of this migrant invasion, in a war country, if one area is attacked, people just move to another area, they don't leave their country just because their home area is attacked.

http://www.euronews.com/2016/01/22/migrant-crisis-iraqis-return-home-disenchanted-with-life-in-germany/

I think also that Europeans should put pressure on Arab countries surrounding Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan to accept the Syrians,Iraqis and Afghanistans. There is no reason at all, other than the economic benefits, for those Muslim people to come in Europe, and more specifically, only to Germany and Finland because these give the best benefits. The other reason than economic benefits would be to destroy Europe and they have already done much damages already.

Guest FriendofGreece

Their own countries don't even want them back. For Greece, it is not a matter of returning them but a matter of letting them enter Greece in the first place. Once they are in, it is hard to get rid of them.

An example:

http://www.ekathimerini.com/205345/article/ekathimerini/news/talks-held-on-return-of-migrants-amid-aegean-tragedies

Considering the types of migrants that are left in Greece, there are a lot of social problems in Greece. It is just that the newspapers keep silent. But there are problems, I am sure. Just look at what happens in the other countries. It is the same mentality and the same behaviour in every country they are.

Guest PatrickT

Simply put there are too many Islands, Greece simply can not build a fence in as it did on its land border. The crap i read so far from Patrick and Ajax blow my mind. 

Patrick you are a hateful ignorant idiot, and for those on this site that have known me for 8+ years, know that I do not easily throw insults. But dude you are a cancer to this site.

Ajax I do not know how someone as well educated and travelled like you can be as hateful and ignorant. And at times I am not sure if you believe some of the crap you say. in th 7-8 pages of crap I read, one or both of you suggested that Greece should try to protect its balkan borders and keep the refugees in Greece, the country in dire economical trouble that has for the most part been left alone to deal with the problem, and they should lock them in Greece, are you both on drugs? And if you think the few Euros and boats are help that the EU sent is anything  to brag about, you have to be on drugs.

Patrick get used to the refugees, because more are coming to Western Europe the price for sitting on your hands in a wealthy nation, while all the shit was hitting the fan in Syria. And as long as Assad and ISIS exists, they will come. I have been laughing here in the states as so idiot EU nations have been throwing away money to Turkey.

if greece is too weak to protect its own boarders, then it needs to die. its that simple. we wont "get used" to the rapefugees. the moment we close our boarders, greece will become a failed nation. its astounding that again greeks tell us what we must do to safe them...

do you have any honor left at all? at first you beg for our money like a cheap prostitute. Now you say you are too pathetic to protect your own boarder. Your weakness makes us sick. What else is your next proposal? that we fuck your women because you forgot how it works?

Επισκέπτης

if greece is too weak to protect its own boarders, then it needs to die. its that simple. we wont "get used" to the rapefugees. the moment we close our boarders, greece will become a failed nation. its astounding that again greeks tell us what we must do to safe them...

do you have any honor left at all? at first you beg for our money like a cheap prostitute. Now you say you are too pathetic to protect your own boarder. Your weakness makes us sick. What else is your next proposal? that we fuck your women because you forgot how it works?

Greece is already a failed nation and nothing can change that. It doesn't matter if the EU picks up every single refugee or extends Greeces credit line by a Gazilion Euros. The greek failure is the consequence of a mental disorder which by now affects everyone in the country. It has become obvious that the EU has to cut Greece off to survive. And it has to be done quick. Talking to the Greeks is a waste of time.

Guest PatrickT

Greece is already a failed nation and nothing can change that. It doesn't matter if the EU picks up every single refugee or extends Greeces credit line by a Gazilion Euros. The greek failure is the consequence of a mental disorder which by now affects everyone in the country. It has become obvious that the EU has to cut Greece off to survive. And it has to be done quick. Talking to the Greeks is a waste of time.

i know and as far as i know its already prepared.

Guest HappyAsHellas

I don't understand where all the Greek bashing is coming from. Greece did not beg for money like a cheap prostitute, rather the unelected troika got together with their pals and came up with a scheme to save the (mostly) German banks who had over invested. A staggering 90% of the bailout money went to re finance German banks. The lazy tax dodging Greeks were held to be responsible and I'm surprised people of your intelligence fell for that crap. as if all that followed financially wasn't bad enough, they now find themselves having to deal with the biggest mass movement of people since world war II. A little understanding goes a long way, and although I openly admit I'm not too sure of how we solve this problem, it would seem that a stable Syria has to be the starting point. Perhaps we could try building bridges instead of fences?

Guest FriendofGreece

HappyAsHellas, the problem is that it is not only the Syrians, there are people from everywhere, countries where there is no war. They are just economic migrants. As for the Syrians, you know, when you are a real refugee, you don't pick and choose in which country you seek asylum. 

Guest FriendofGreece

So here you go. Syrian "refugees".

http://www.wsj.com/articles/some-migrants-in-germany-want-to-go-home-1453672274

"Once in Germany, Amer discovered an unexpected reality: Instead of the small house he was hoping for and money to help him open a business, he was given a bare room in an old administrative building turned into an emergency shelter. Now he is packing his bags again.

“I came to Germany because everyone was saying it was heaven. Now I regret that decision,” said the 30-year-old from Damascus."

"But many who arrive find the country doesn’t match their often inflated expectations. They balk at modest benefits, poor job prospects, and harsh treatment at immigration offices, and voice other complaints ranging from bland food to Germans’ open attitudes about sex."

As I have always said, in a war country, if they bomb an area, people move to another, they don't just leave the country to go to a specific country in Europe where the benefits are the best.

"Certain areas of Syria, including regime-held central Damascus and western coastal provinces, have been spared from the regular bombings and violence engulfing wide swaths of the country, migrants and diplomats say, making it possible for civilians there to lead relatively normal lives."

Even though I do feel for these people the reality is that some of them are trying to take advantage of the European systems. A telling story emerged recently around migrants who had entered Russia and tried to cross over to Norway on bikes as this was a loophole which was allowing people on bikes to cross from Russia to Norway without documents.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/14/norway-tells-refugees-bikes-russia-bicycle-immigration-storskog

There are plenty more stories for refugees trying to cross between European countries when they find out that one offers more benefits or help than the other. I've heard stories of people trying to cross from Sweden to Finland just because Finland offers refugees a few more Euros/month as compared to Sweden.

Thing is that those refugees are human beings like you and I, and in a group of thousands of refugees you'll find many decent human beings and as many scumbags. You'll also have to take into consideration that these people come from a culture which encourages this type of behaviour.

Guest PatrickT

Even though I do feel for these people the reality is that some of them are trying to take advantage of the European systems. A telling story emerged recently around migrants who had entered Russia and tried to cross over to Norway on bikes as this was a loophole which was allowing people on bikes to cross from Russia to Norway without documents.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/14/norway-tells-refugees-bikes-russia-bicycle-immigration-storskog

There are plenty more stories for refugees trying to cross between European countries when they find out that one offers more benefits or help than the other. I've heard stories of people trying to cross from Sweden to Finland just because Finland offers refugees a few more Euros/month as compared to Sweden.

Thing is that those refugees are human beings like you and I, and in a group of thousands of refugees you'll find many decent human beings and as many scumbags. You'll also have to take into consideration that these people come from a culture which encourages this type of behaviour.

and you have to take into consideration that we come from a culture that fights such behavior. If needed with violence. There are no "decent" beings. They are plain and simples scum

Guest FriendofGreece

If one puts aside for a moment the emotions and natural sympathy and compassion one might have for refugees of any country, one can't help but notice these things about these refugees, and I talk about refugees (the others are just economic migrants so should never have entered Europe):

1) 70% or so are young and strong men who left their wives, children and old parents back home to suffer whatever dangers there are, if any dangers at all. Again, why don't they stay in their country to fight instead of waiting for Westerners to fight for them?

2) They are demanding, aggressive, arrogant, quarrelsome, lazy and dirty. They don't do anything, just waiting for handouts and complain they are too little. They don't pick up after their own garbage but expect the hosts to provide sanitation workers, whom they aggress. They refuse for female medical staff to take care of them.

3) They are big time complainers (food too bland, boring - only streets, nothing, no entertainment, Internet not fast enough, no house, no job, can't bring over relatives, etc.) as if the host countries owe them anything. In an article, one complains why Germany asks them to come if the structure can't provide for them,

The world has seen many refugee waves, but never before, have we witnessed such kind of "refugees". Refugees don't choose the asylum country, and these are simply not refugees based on their behavior. If, when still seeking asylum status, they behave like they do, what will happen once they get permanent status? Don't even imagine.

Guest FriendofGreece

When asking for asylum, people would usually take extra care not to create problems, because when they do, it reflects badly on all the other asylum seekers. The host countries are not going to spend their time trying to figure out which ones are good and which ones are bad, all will be painted with the same brush. Reason more to think these people feel so entitled that they don't even worry about what the hosts will do.

No country is responsible for them except for their own countries. Greece should only care for the Greeks who are suffering under the austerity measures. There are plenty of Greeks eating in soup kitchens and the government is spending all its time worrying about the migrants. I can't imagine the sufferings the people on the Greek islands have to go through because of these mass invaders. And think of the migrant ghettos in Athens!

Guest FriendofGreece

People who don't respect themselves cannot show respect to anyone else.

Btw, have people ever noticed how they all say that they sold their houses and left for Germany, so that they can claim they don't have a house any more to go back to? Well, just a thought.

While it is difficult to sell a house, even in peaceful times, how could they have sold their houses so easily, once there is danger in their areas? Chances are that there was no danger. If there was danger, who would buy their houses in that area? Which means, most probably, that their areas are safe and their houses are still there for them to go back to.

70% or so are young and strong men who left their wives, children and old parents back home to suffer whatever dangers there are, if any dangers at all. Again, why don't they stay in their country to fight instead of waiting for Westerners to fight for them?

the answer is here

Επισκέπτης

Don't care about them cannibals. The one responsible for the mess is Tsipras and his Syriza government. As soon as they took over arrivals increased 10 fold which was to be expected since the official Tsipras position is : There is no such thing as sea borders.

They do it of course deliberatly and they have repeatedly stated that. As long as the EU hesitates to exclude Greece the Greeks will keep their borders open and continue to refuse Frontex to take over securing the border claiming this to be a violation of Greek sovereignity. So the solution is simple: Make sure that no one can move on from Greece into the EU and then lets see how long it takes for Alexi to acknowledge that there are indeed sea borders. 

Guest FriendofGreece

Everyone knows that the mass increase in the migrants is 100% the fault of Merkel.

Greece has repeatedly asked for help from Frontex and got minimal help. Italy got big Frontex help, and Frontex was sent to help countries north of Greece at their borders. Greece asked for funds to help with the migrants, it got a small portion of what was asked. Greece is a scapegoat for the incompetence and hypocrisy of European leaders. So many meetings, where Greece was excluded, to set up migrant policy. Nothing worked and now they are blaming Greece. Enough already!!!

Guest PatrickT

spare us the bullshit. EU wanted send soldiers and police forces to replace the imcompetent greek idiots. Greece denied that and demanded money...yeah sure we give greece money...what else you want? gold bricks to build a wall? Greece is a failed state and its good that finally some pressure is put on it. It may not have heared the shot but the balkna nations build fences and puffer zones. The front state is macedonia. that should ring a bell in athens....but propably not. they are too dumb to realize whats going on.

Guest PatrickT

german media report its game over for greece. The EU made Macedonia the new frontier nation. And macedonia closed its boarder today to greece. It doesn´tallow anyone to cross the boarder. Its closed now and Balkan route has collapsed. The "refugees" are hold back in greece. As more and more arrive there with no way out greece will be a failed state within days.

Meanwhile EU prepares to kick out greece of Schengen.

http://www.focus.de/politik/ausland/fluechtlingskrise-im-news-ticker-cdu-und-spd-wollen-familiennachzug-fuer-mehr-syrer-begrenzen_id_5241914.html

Guest eyoismos

καλά ρε βλήμα .... νομίζεις οτι επειδή έβαλες κάποια σύνδεση, και γερμανική μαλιστα, που κανείς δεν καταλαβαίνει, επιβεβαιώνεις σαν αλήθεια , οτιδήποτε βγάζεις απο την κωλοτρυπίδα σου ;

αλλα θα μου πείς μουνόπανο γεννήθηκες και μουνόπανο θα είσαι όπως πάντα

σαν παράδειγμα και μονο ... η ευρωπαϊκή ένωση ΔΕΝ έκλεισε τα σύνορα της με την ελλάδα ... το πγδμ τα έκλεισε , και αυτό μονο προσωρινά - ασε που το πγδμ δεν είναι καν μέλος της ευρωπαϊκής ένωσης - άσε που η ΕΕ δεν υποχρέωσε ούτε ζώρησε την πγδμ να κάνει οτιδήποτε - δηλαδή μετάφραση και ερμηνεία ...άσε.. να μην το πώ, γιατί είναι για γέλια

τι να περιμένει κανείς παρά μπουμπούκια προπαγανδιστικά αλά στασι απο αυτους που τρολάρουν

και μερικοί  ανόητοι  σε αυτό το φορουμ συνεχίζουν να τον επιτρέπουν χωρίς έλεγχο ή περιορισμό ή με κάποιο χαλινάρι τελος πάντων, να αμωλά το βλήτρο σκατά με ρίγανι αβέρτα

Guest PatrickT

καλά ρε βλήμα .... νομίζεις οτι επειδή έβαλες κάποια σύνδεση, και γερμανική μαλιστα, που κανείς δεν καταλαβαίνει, επιβεβαιώνεις σαν αλήθεια , οτιδήποτε βγάζεις απο την κωλοτρυπίδα σου ;

αλλα θα μου πείς μουνόπανο γεννήθηκες και μουνόπανο θα είσαι όπως πάντα

σαν παράδειγμα και μονο ... η ευρωπαϊκή ένωση ΔΕΝ έκλεισε τα σύνορα της με την ελλάδα ... το πγδμ τα έκλεισε , και αυτό μονο προσωρινά - ασε που το πγδμ δεν είναι καν μέλος της ευρωπαϊκής ένωσης - άσε που η ΕΕ δεν υποχρέωσε ούτε ζώρησε την πγδμ να κάνει οτιδήποτε - δηλαδή μετάφραση και ερμηνεία ...άσε.. να μην το πώ, γιατί είναι για γέλια

τι να περιμένει κανείς παρά μπουμπούκια προπαγανδιστικά αλά στασι απο αυτους που τρολάρουν

και μερικοί  ανόητοι  σε αυτό το φορουμ συνεχίζουν να τον επιτρέπουν χωρίς έλεγχο ή περιορισμό ή με κάποιο χαλινάρι τελος πάντων, να αμωλά το βλήτρο σκατά με ρίγανι αβέρτα

It was a test run. Macedonia is the new frontier and gets heavily subsidize in next weeks. Greece is a worthless shit country and will finally gets its purpose to be used as final solution for this problem. :) Europe doesn´t need greece. 

eyoismos, if you don't like Patrick's opinions - I don't like them either - use your words and reason and refute his claims. As it is right now his claim that Greece may be in deep trouble because of the way the Tsipras government has dealt with the immigrants/refugees situation is not far from true. 

Guest eyoismos

οτι η ελλάδα είναι βαθιά χωμένη στα σκατα δεν υπ'αρχει αμφιβολά. οτι ο τσίπρας και σία τα έχουν γαμήσει τα πάντα , πάλι δεν υπάρχει αμφιβολία. αλλά οτι το μουνόπανο απο την αρχή μόνο τρολάρισμα ξέρει να κάνει και κάτι απίστευτα  διαμάντια σωφροσύνης είναι ικανός , πάλι δεν υπάρχει αμφιβολία.

οπότε γιατι να κάνω το κόπο. μονο και μόνο οι μεταφράσεις του από τις πηγές του είναι .... τι να σου πώ ..... μάλαμα ..... άσε τα υπόλοιπα. ή τρελλός παππάς τον βάφτησε ή πληρωμένος πράκτορας είναι, ή γενικά είναι μουνόπανο. τα λεφτά μου στο τελευταίο

τι να τις κάνω τις γνώμες του ... ακόμα και μερικές φορες να είναι σωστές και δίκαιες; αφού τις περισσότερες φορές μονο μαλακίες ξεστομίζει. το μόνο που δεν μπορώ να καταλάβω είναι γιατί, αφού μας συμπαθεί εμάς τους έλληνες και την ελλάδα, .... γιατί έρχεται συνέχεια να μας μολύνει στην ιστοσελίδα μας με την βρώμα γνώμης του ; ... δεν λέω ... και τα σκατά χρήσιμα είναι, και λιπάσμα γίνονται για το καλό του συνόλου .... αλλά αυτός είναι άλλη περίτπωση .... μιλάμε ούφο με σκούφο - και με φλογέρα

κολλάει εδώ σαν φανατικός σκοπιανός ή τουρκος με την προπαγανδιστική του νοοτροπία. που ; σε μιια ιστοσελίδα με μικρή σχετική "κυκλοφορία" .... αλλά που πολλοί του εξωτερικου ελληνες επισκέπτονται που και που. και αναρωτιέμαι ...... ΓΙΑΤΙ έρχεται εδω ο πούστης  ;;;;;  - και ότι και να μας πεί ... εκ πείρας ... δεν θα τον πιστέψω ... άσε που έχει πεί κατι απιστευτα για τους έλληνες από  δήθεν  πολιτισμενο άτομο και μετά τα αλλάζει και μας κανει την πάπια και από πάνω. για αυτό  τον λόγο πρότεινα επαναλημένως όλα τα ποστ "απο δω και στο εξείς" να δείχνουν τις αλλαγές  τους στο  περιεχομενο ... και αν αυτό μπορεί να γίνει αυτόματα και με τα προηγούμενα, ακόμα καλύτερα ... και τοτε θα δεί ο καθένας τι τσογλάνι είναι αυτή η μάπα

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed