Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest PatrickT

solving the refugee crisis

Flawless logic!

Our Grandparents were slaughtered, hanged, raped, sold into slavery, and displaced by Muslims. Therefore we MUST welcome a few millions of them with open arms. Do you realize that our Grandparents were NOT people like them? They fled from people like THEM.

Yup. Those folks today are facing the same fate as our grandparents did. Slaughter, rape, displacement.

Our grandparents were people like the ones arriving in droves to the Greek islands today. Sure, these people have no connection to anything Greek, like our ancestors did, but this doesn't make them any less worthy of receiving our help.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest PatrickT

Yup. Those folks today are facing the same fate as our grandparents did. Slaughter, rape, displacement.

Our grandparents were people like the ones arriving in droves to the Greek islands today. Sure, these people have no connection to anything Greek, like our ancestors did, but this doesn't make them any less worthy of receiving our help.

they are invaders and enemies of western culture. Its that simple.

Guest eyoismos

greeks slaughtered and raped their own of same religious persuasion?

greeks slaughtering the current "marauders" and raping them?

seriously? smoking pot again?

and yes, those who deserve help by all means and not only by the west. .... but oh how amazing ... saudis et al are breaking down doors to help their own

and then their are sooooo many that dont deserve any help at all, especially when they demand it and sometimes violently

makes you think

Guest eyoismos

Yes Pontos, Smirni and Northern Cypus WAS their motherland until they were chased out by Muslim invaders. Ergo:

We need to bring more Muslims to Greece. That's at least the position of the Enlightened NWO Leftist majority that rules our Homeland. AKA the majority of the dumbfucks who bothered to vote in that insane asylum we call home.

Can you see why I had it with Greece and the Greeks?

marginally, or should i say sometimes yes, sometimes no. ultimately they are all our kith and kin

actually , out of curiosity, and i am not trying to suggest or imply anything with this, have you ever got involved with some committee or other of some greek organization or community or club? never done anything like that back home, but i certainly have in both south africa and here. lets just say its an adventure. from the highs of merriment, laughter and great fun all the way to " now i know why jack the ripper went crazy". and that is just within the committee or committees. and that is just within the said committee. then there are all those they you ar suppose to satisfy and cater and take care off and put up with all their shit,  ... most of the time ... the members themselves ...and i am not talking about the said club/organization/community/association ... i am talking about the members of the greek diaspora as a whole that are in the general area or region 

its a roller coaster of emotions dealing with pure of heart simpleton fools all the way to barely legal dickheads. and the joy ride gets even better when "they" treat you as if you are ...well.... the above ... and even better still ... the ultimate of rides ... you start behaving like ..... well.... the above, just ot keep your sanity

i swear..... what a rush!!!!

:)

Guest FriendofGreece

This article explains in a nutshell about the relationship between Pontos and Greece:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christos-terzides/pontus-a-nation-without-a_b_8426520.html

"Euxeinos Pontos is one of the two names by which the Black Sea is known. But for most Greeks, the Pontus geographically embraces the Black Sea's entire southern shore, sections of which today belong to Turkey. It's an area settled by the Greeks millennia ago and which acquired its prime geopolitical position through Greek civilization when it flourished. The region's geographic boundaries changed frequently through the centuries according to the sphere of influence under which it found itself.

The Greek element was strong and often dominant, but coexisted harmoniously with the Turkish and Armenian populations. The Pontians' devotion to the Orthodox faith and their language, which many scholars today believe most closely approximates Ancient Greek, imbued this demographic group with the elements of a nation. It is a nation whose seminal origin is Greek but with distinctive customs and traditions shaped by centuries of influences from both East and West."

Guest eyoismos

that is only scrapping the surface - the article that is - and i mean barely

but i especially liked  this bit

These remarks by Ivan Savvidis, a preeminent figure at the Forum and president of the Federation of Greek Communities of Russia, speak to the core of the thinking of the fourth and fifth generations of Pontians since their uprooting. His words are a compass for their relations with Mother Hellas as well as for the Pontian nation's future: "Dare, risk, make mistakes and seek new solutions, but don't be apathetic or indifferent to your people, your history, or your culture. Carry the Pontian flame in your soul throughout your lives and transmit it to your children. And remember: our people paid for Greece's freedom with blood, loss of life, and many years of persecution. Thus today, at this critical juncture for the country, we are obliged to extend a helping hand to our historical homeland."

greeks slaughtered and raped their own of same religious persuasion?

greeks slaughtering the current "marauders" and raping them?

Yes they have. When they believe in a "different flavour" of Christianity that is, as is the case with ISIS and the rest of the muslims around them. Don't read your history selectively.

In fact, if you go further back Greeks have been killing each other for centuries even though they all believed in the same gods. Athenians, Spartans, Thebans, Macedonians, Corinthians and so on. They've all been killing each other on and off for centuries. Same religion...different priorities.

If you can't see on your own that these people fleeing their homes are victims then I can't possibly make you change your mind whatever I say. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter whether I'm right or you're right with our views. There's a reality we have to deal with. And this reality says that thousands (or millions by now) have been displaced and cannot go back to their homes because they're in danger. Want it or not, that's the reality of the situation. These people need help, and they need to be integrated to the societies they're fleeing to.

It's not a rosey situation, and I absolutely agree with you that the muslim/arab societies more than anyone else should be doing the best to their ability to help out their own. Saying this, we simply can't let these people down. Europeans and Americans (some more than others) are directly or indirectly at fault for the situation in the middle east today. They should assume responsibility for their fuckups and help those people out.

Guest eyoismos

you seem to be confused about what i am saying, me thinks

AGAIN, i say, those who deserve to be helped, those who are obvious that are trying to escape the atrocities ...YES we should help, and be WE i mean ALL, ....but the rest ... the posers.... the big and disproportional numbers that we see ... fuck em and send them back

and while we are at it .... let us us condemn with impuntiy all those that created this situation in the first place, the warmongers, the sellers of death, the war lords, the big boys they play hard to achieve geopolitical/economical/"real estate"/"raw materials" ambitions

in other words ... concentrate on the cause and not the symptom.... THAT alone will do way more good

but to equate the ancients with the current situation in the 21st century .... oh please

like i said ...compare apples with apples ...etc etc to have any validity in your arguments

Guest FriendofGreece

Nobody listened, it seems:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/01/us-mideast-crisis-china-idUSKCN0RV3D320151001

"The world cannot afford to stand by and look on with folded arms but must also not "arbitrarily interfere" in the Syrian crisis, Chinese Foreign Ministry Wang Yi told a U.N. Security Council meeting, repeating a call for a political solution."

"I thought Germany was supposed to be paradise. Everyone used to think that as soon as you got to Berlin, everything would be OK," says Ahmed Kanaan. The 19-year-old Syrian migrant is one of nearly 1.5 million refugees who are expected to enter Germany by the end of the year. Though the young man feels fortunate to have even made it to Berlin—around 3,000 have died crossing the Mediterranean this year—now that he's there he's asking the same question as countless other migrants: Now what?

http://www.vice.com/read/the-nightmarish-purgatorial-lives-of-migrants-after-they-finally-get-to-germany-111

6 Syrian refugees injured in attacks across Germany

BERLIN (AP) — Violence against Syrian asylum seekers spiked over the weekend with police Sunday reporting three different attacks in which six Syrian refugees had to be treated for injuries in the hospital.

Two of the attacks, in Wismar and Magdeburg, were committed by groups of more than 20 persons who harassed and beat asylum seekers with baseball bats on Saturday.

Police in nearby Rostock said in a statement Sunday two Syrian men, who were not identified, were standing outside their shelter in Wismar on the Baltic Sea on Saturday night when a group of 20 persons approached them and started beating the refugees. The attackers fled and the two asylum seekers had to be taken to the hospital to be treated for injuries.

In Magdeburg, 30 persons beat up two 26-year-olds and one 35-year-old Syrian man, who also had to be treated in the hospital. Police detained one 24-year-old suspect.

In a third attack, a 26-year-old Syrian man was injured by pieces of glass when explosives were thrown against the window of his room in an asylum shelter in Freital in the eastern state of Saxony. The interior minister of Saxony, Markus Ulbig, sharply condemned the "cowardly and cold-blooded attack" and said a far-right motive was likely, the German news agency dpa reported.

In Sehnde near Hannover, a 43-year-old man was detained for allegedly committing an arson attack on a home of an asylum seeker family from Montenegro early Sunday. Nobody was harmed in the attack.

Several arson attacks were also reported on designated future asylum shelters across Germany, among them an empty hotel in Dresden and a former youth club in Castrop-Rauxel in western Germany.

Attacks against asylum-seekers and migrant shelters have increased sharply in Germany in recent months as refugees surge into Europe seeking to escape war and poverty and start a new life.

Germany's interior ministry said last week that there had been 576 crimes against refugee shelters this year so far, compared to 198 in all of the last year.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/c33a0f30f8c54dc19ddd0e358694a67a/6-syrian-refugees-injured-attacks-across-germany

Guest FriendofGreece

The women and children who are left behind to defend Syria. How sad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3263593/Syrian-wives-mothers-left-condemn-men-fled-country-ask-free-protect-wrong-leave-country.html

Another accuses Syrian men of abandoning women and children, leaving them to rely on 'outsiders' to help the population and fight the war."

"One woman, who says she has fled her home in Homs, western Syria,says she will not abandon her home country even if 'European nations are better'.

“By Allah, it is wrong! Isn't this wrong? It is wrong to leave your country and your family.

'We[women] are bearing everything not to leave our country… it's harder than going to European countries, its hard.

Another adds: 'In my opinion it is haram [forbidden under Islamic law] to leave the country, they leave it when it is in a bad need. 

'They [men] have to defend it.They have to stand by its people and not leave it and go just like that.' "

Guest eyoismos

The women and children who are left behind to defend Syria. How sad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3263593/Syrian-wives-mothers-left-condemn-men-fled-country-ask-free-protect-wrong-leave-country.html

Another accuses Syrian men of abandoning women and children, leaving them to rely on 'outsiders' to help the population and fight the war."

"One woman, who says she has fled her home in Homs, western Syria,says she will not abandon her home country even if 'European nations are better'.

“By Allah, it is wrong! Isn't this wrong? It is wrong to leave your country and your family.

'We[women] are bearing everything not to leave our country… it's harder than going to European countries, its hard.

Another adds: 'In my opinion it is haram [forbidden under Islamic law] to leave the country, they leave it when it is in a bad need. 

'They [men] have to defend it.They have to stand by its people and not leave it and go just like that.' "

1st reaction: propaganda created to stem the tide, via name and shame tactics/ after all ... a western initiated interview

2nd reaction: haram to leave the country? seriously? talk about illiteracy and no education, and at the whims of every mufti on crack leading the blind

3rd reaction: strange that this would surface all of a sudden, - as in highly suspect timing - after the obvious strange numbers of men vs women has been blasten all over the world media.....women in various ranges of ninja outfits actually allowed to express an opinion to the media, all the while where, often enough, even women in the third world have more rights and priviliges.

Guest eyoismos

This reminds me so much of the Greek crisis. I respect the Greeks who remain in Greece despite the deep crisis, rather than emigrating and deserting it in its hour of need. If Greeks do not help Greeks and Greece, who will?

not the same

greeks have been abandoning "greece" for millennia - its like its in their blood to "spread the seed"  :P 

Guest eyoismos

maybe the vid is not a hoax..... many of them DO think like that

typical example ...went shopping with my better half to this muslim shop. and my wife is quite friendly with the woman at the counter, due to past dealings.....so she introduced me, and naturally i have out my hand to shake hers with ll the "my pleasure to meet you" and all that ..and she refused to recipricate... now under normal circumstances i would have blown my gasket about snooty partial ninjas and their bullshit  ... bu i have dealt enough with this lot, to know that this was certainly not only disrespectful treatment by them, but in a sense my action was being quite forward and embarrassing sort of to them. ...but let me tell you.... left hanging light that, was ... i need not say more because one might see a latent explosion over the internet

as for greece ... brain drain i no problem , plenty more from where that came from - hahahaha

money drain ... not so sure .... let me check under each and every mattress back home - hahahaha

but seriously... yup ... definitely a problem

Guest FriendofGreece

US tells the others to help:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/06/us-mideast-crisis-usa-refugees-idUSKCN0SV2XY20151106#mwX2Wt8MLT9H0qL2.97

"I would like to see more aid come from the Gulf states that are in the Middle East area and are relatively wealthy compared to Jordan and Lebanon," Assistant Secretary of State Anne Richard told C-SPAN's "Newsmakers" program.

"We would also like to see more from the so-called BRICs -- Brazil, Russia, India, China and, to a lesser extent South Africa," she added. "These are the wealthy states that care about the region that could and should be doing more on the humanitarian side."

Guest FriendofGreece

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2015/11/05/cypr-n05.html

“None of us wants to be here ... We should go to England. We told them we want to go to England, but they told us, ‘no’. Now we’re in a British prison,” Maarouf declared.

A man holding his young daughter told the BBC, “They want us to take asylum in Cyprus, but we don’t want that. We want to go to Europe, that’s our dream.”

Guest FriendofGreece

The fate of the previous "refugees" on Cyprus:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/nov/08/cyprus-british-base-dhakelia-refugees-judicial-review

"We haven’t got any guarantees from the Republic of Cyprus and we will not go there."

This is insane:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3309022/African-countries-offered-CASH-illegal-immigrants-reached-Europe.html

"Plans have been drawn up for Brussels to bankroll a package of support for which will encourage the ‘return and sustainable reintegration of irregular migrants’.

But in return some countries will agree to let thousands of well-qualified African doctors, students and entrepreneurs into the EU, in a move branded ‘madness’."

Guest PatrickT

Most likely. The entire "coup" is orchestrated. 

Its a known fact that the murderer of the king won´t be the new king. de Maizière is a weak minister. Using him to openly counter act Merkels politics was a test baloon. Merkels adlatus Altmeier said what de Maizière said was not opinion of the chancellor...but suddenly almost all leading CDU politicians support him...against Merkel...and Merkel openly said she trusts him...she was openly humilated. 

Schäuble is the strong leader in germany who is the only one who can counter Merkel. He already made a massive stunt in the greek debt crisis when he openly forced greece to accept defeat or get out of the Euro. That was never Merkels plan. Merkel was for a far more nice approach. 

Schäuble is a very different opinion and approach. He is highly intellectual, ice cold, cynical and bitter. Things will change much. 

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed