Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest PatrickT

solving the refugee crisis

Guest eyoismos

wait ... you mean the ones that came with their whole family are NOT muslims?

seriously?

muslims are like everybody else when it comes to their families. even though their whole outlook in life is alien to the western world of thinking, men or woman. That is not the problem

like i said above ... take a deeper look at the grand picture, or to talk "laywerese" ... look at the tiny small print

as an example ...

Police in Greece Discovered Arms in Humanitarian Aid for Immigrants

in fact i would even point out from the said article

Other reports state that some Turkish NGO’s are paying staggering $11,000 to Syrians who want to migrate to the EU. “For that amount of money, it is possible to settle in many Syrian towns away from the atrocities of war,” one Syrian girl told Serbian reporters.

if those reports are true, and i repeat IF, why am i not at all surprised. it falls squarely within the thought processes re-enacting the "Ozal doctrine", pointed out earlier

so good luck with germany and her new buddy of convenience

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Επισκέπτης

It's not the same. Taking a chance to cross the Aegean (which is really a short boat ride) is not half as risky as compared to staying at home and having to deal with the crazies of ISIS. If those boats used by those smugglers were half decent then crossing from Turkey to Samos or Lesvos should be really really easy.

I've been to both islands and from some areas you can really see that Turkey is really close. In good weather conditions I could easily swim this distance myself, and I'm not an athlete or anything.

Bullshit.

Have you noticed that more than 80% of the refugees are men? A lot of people have. And they are asking questions.

So those men say that Syria is too dengerous for THEM to be there but they are not worried too much about the wives,

daughters mothers and grandparents they leave behind? Don't be a do gooder moron. The whole story stinks.

So here you have millions of Syrian men leaving their women and children behind while the "Do Gooders" in the UK and france are considering sending French and British young men to fight for Syria? That whole narrative doesn't make any sense at all.

And have you ever asked yourself whom those people are fleeing from? Is it the "Crazies of ISIS" whom the west created and whom the west and allies still supply or is it the "Evil Assad Regime"?

So what exactly is going on here?

Guest FriendofGreece

Return in Germany of eradicated diseases brought by the migrants. The other day, I read there was a case of suspected cholera on a Greek island. Don't know if it has been confirmed.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/614793/German-hospital-refugees-asylum-seekers-migrants-demand-breaking-point

Επισκέπτης

n_88006_1.jpg

germany-calls-on-europe-to-help-turkey-i

image.adapt.960.high.hungary_refugees_ma

I don't know you do your own count. And I've seen them myself btw At the OSE in Athens and at the KTEL in Thessaloniki and camping along the highway to Macedonia by Pella. From what I've seen with my own eyes they are 95% male. Nevertheless, statistics from Germany, Macedonia Hungary and Austria speak of 75% to 80% male. The UNHCR counts 65% Male, 14% Women and 20% minors under 18. Making the minors "Genderless" does lessen the dicrepancy of course but even that works out to a male to female ratio of 80/20.

http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php

So why do you think this is happening? Why do you think it's mostly men among the refugees? Is this a cultural/muslim thing? Do you think there's some other reason behind this?

Guest eyoismos

So why do you think this is happening? Why do you think it's mostly men among the refugees? Is this a cultural/muslim thing? Do you think there's some other reason behind this?

the question is not what others think, the question is, knowing a few more facts now, what do YOU think?

Επισκέπτης

I'm not one of those who know everything. And I don't need to. But I do know that when the flod comes, you have to pile up the sand bags and try to hold it back in an effort to preserve your keep. You don't go contemplating the causes of the flood while you are in the midst of it. That's obvious to everyone who walks through life with open eyes.

Guest FriendofGreece

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/10/29/world/swedish-bailiffs-called-eject-migrants-bus-cold-forest-village/#.VjGW97erTIV

"Swedish authorities were called on Wednesday to remove a group migrants who have refused to get off a bus after being taken to a village three days ago, saying it was “too cold” and isolated."

"The group refusing to get off the bus has complained about being in a forest dozens of miles from the nearest town, and many of them have demanded to be taken to a big city — or even to Germany."

the question is not what others think, the question is, knowing a few more facts now, what do YOU think?

I think that they need to be helped. Europe and the rest of the world need to find a way to help these people out.

Guest eyoismos

help them out with what?

protect their wives and children "back home"?

while they make demands and have hissy fits when they dont get what they want? (take the Swedish "incident" for example)

those that came with their families and sacrificed everything ...i am all for it...

but for the rest fuck em all. the "numbers" just dont add up

Guest FriendofGreece

I think the world already helps through the UN in the refugee camps in Turkey, Jordan, etc. If any country wants to help, screening can be done at those camps and the people selected can be flown out. There is no reason for them to come to Europe illegally. You are not talking about a few tens of thousands, you are talking about hundreds of thousands that will become millions soon. When will the exodus end? 

Firstly, who says that people need to stay put where they were born no matter what?

For millenia people are moving around based on their needs. So if food is depleted in one area, or if the weather conditions change or for whatever other reason people would migrate to different places and different continents since the ancient times.

People in the middle east are dealing with catastrophic events of epic proportions. They're between a rock (crazy dictators, puppet regimes and their protectors etc.) and a hard place (nutcase religious groups etc.). Something has to give. Most of these people have given up hope and they see leaving their ancestral land as their only hope to give themselves and their families a better life and a better future.

I guess you could say that it's questionable whether they can find a better life in Europe in the current situation, but it's damn sure that they'll find a better life that the life they've been living at home during the past years.

Saying this, I totally agree that European countries shouldn't be the only ones to carry this burden, but then Europe is the closest destination for these unfortunate people. They can't possibly fly all the way to Canada or the US, or even Australia.

I think the global community should get together and figure out how they can help, maybe agree on quotas so that each country will receive a number of those poor souls and help them rebuild their lives.

Guest FriendofGreece

The EU countries have agreed to relocate a certain number out of the total of 160,000 they plan to relocate from Greece and Italy. Even though agreed, only about 100-150 people, if I remember well, have been relocated to date. How do you expect the world to agree? I think the UK and Canada plan to pick up some from the refugee camps. I think the US are pondering, not sure. What other countries? Japan? They are a superior race. Saudi Arabia said no, none whatsoever. China? I think there are 400,000 persons or more who still live in extreme poverty in China, with less than $1 a day. The Chinese take care of their own and do not interfere in other countries' policies. India? They are busy being the next superpower so they don't have time. Latin America?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/07/us-uruguay-refugees-idUSKCN0R72C720150907

and they had weapons to achieve this

only now one suspects that the illegals ARE the weapons and are being used as "gun fodder" , an initiating salvo, if you will

That was not always the case. There were many migrations in the past which happened without the use of violence. Saying this, of course today's world is much more densely populated and more "organized" into countries etc. so people need proper documents to move around. 

The point is that these people are in trouble and need to be helped.

Your argument of them staying behind to fight for their land doesn't make much sense to me. It's like telling the Greeks of Asia Minor in 1922 to not migrate to mainland Greece but instead stay behind and face certain death.

Guest PatrickT

That was not always the case. There were many migrations in the past which happened without the use of violence. Saying this, of course today's world is much more densely populated and more "organized" into countries etc. so people need proper documents to move around. 

The point is that these people are in trouble and need to be helped.

Your argument of them staying behind to fight for their land doesn't make much sense to me. It's like telling the Greeks of Asia Minor in 1922 to not migrate to mainland Greece but instead stay behind and face certain death.

You are wrong. They face no danger, they just want free money. 

Επισκέπτης

Flawless logic!

Our Grandparents were slaughtered, hanged, raped, sold into slavery, and displaced by Muslims. Therefore we MUST welcome a few millions of them with open arms. Do you realize that our Grandparents were NOT people like them? They fled from people like THEM.

Guest eyoismos

i agree with ajax. highly flawed logic and certainly NOT the same. for starters the population exchange was based on religion as opposed to now. the "indegenous to smirni and pontos and all the rest where FORCED to leave.as opposed to now. the ratio of men and women and children where more shall we call it balanced as opposed to now. the designated destination was fixed, - across the aegean - and stop there as opposed to now

and that is just for starters ...we wont even bother going into the details, good, bad or plain ugly and we are talking about both sides

if we are going to compare , at least compare apples with apples, oranges with oranges and chalk with chalk

again IF we are going to compare .....

Guest eyoismos

sad to say but that is a distortion of reality

its like greek cypriots leaving cyprus to go to greece the motherland, while cyprus is there motherland

yes they where greeks, but their motherland was pontos, constantinople, smirni etc ...all viewed as "extensions", if you will,  of the so called motherland ...maybe .... but their motherland was those places themselves

this is damn hard to explain. most of the time i have a hard time understanding it myself - but its all part of the greater "greek identity" thing

Guest eyoismos

maybe the better people to explain it a little more clearly .... maybe ....would be ajax and his pontos roots (when he doesnt have his knickers in a knot) or perhaps admin with his smirini, if i am not mistaken, (or is it Constantinople?) roots

but the bottom line ... totally unrelated to the current refugee crisis

Επισκέπτης

sad to say but that is a distortion of reality

its like greek cypriots leaving cyprus to go to greece the motherland, while cyprus is there motherland

yes they where greeks, but their motherland was pontos, constantinople, smirni etc ...all viewed as "extensions", if you will,  of the so called motherland ...maybe .... but their motherland was those places themselves

Yes Pontos, Smirni and Northern Cypus WAS their motherland until they were chased out by Muslim invaders. Ergo:

We need to bring more Muslims to Greece. That's at least the position of the Enlightened NWO Leftist majority that rules our Homeland. AKA the majority of the dumbfucks who bothered to vote in that insane asylum we call home.

Can you see why I had it with Greece and the Greeks?

Guest PatrickT

If you think that they're facing no danger I'd encourage you to spend a few fun filled weeks in Syria in your next holiday.

Only 20% of refugee are syrian. The large majority is from albania, kosovo, serbia, pakistan and some shitty african countries.

Spare me the "syrian refugee" bullshit.

Guest FriendofGreece

In my opinion, all the foreigners should not get involved in the Syrian conflicts and let the Syrians decide for their own fate. The situation there is so complex, who really understands what is going on.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2015-10/31/c_134769861.htm

"Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Li Baodong who attend the talks noted Syrian people should decide the future of themselves.

However, despite the world major states and regional major countries, no delegation from Syria attended the meeting, top diplomats explained it's still not a good timing to let Syria join the negotiation, saying when sides found enough common ground and established a solid foundation in the process, Syrian government and opposition party could send their delegation to the negotiation table."

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed