Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest PatrickT

solving the refugee crisis

Guest PatrickT

I am german. I live here. I kmow whats going on. Beside that im realistic enough to know that nobody leaves his house just because some random politician allows some refugees from budapest in. the rest is maculature. We have to stop this, And the only partner that can stop this within days is turkey. greece is no trustworthy partner for us.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest eyoismos

all i heard there was blah blah blah

its more obvious than ever that the summer troll apprenticeship for this greek despising blind ball-sack, was a complete disaster, and he graduated with the award of Grand Oompah of dickheads

he is bitching and complaining about the attila like invasion by weaponless marauders, but he is over the moon that germany has played right into the hands of "genghis khan" and his soon to be hordes ...and allegedly , or so it is thought, that is was on the table of negotiations, giving him 3 billion to boot

what a dumb fuck

but i guess he conveniently forgets how many times frontex busted the Turkish navy  actually accompanying while protecting the illegals in their crossing ...with pictures to prove it

i guess he doesnt trust frontex either

after all ... he knows everything

well guess what malaka ... welcome to the east Med politics, ...which you are obviously clueless about

ah but wait ... what was it he said ? .... he never ever dealt with the locals, but allegedly took advice from a disenchanted Medusa with a permanent spindle up her butt and  who , coincidentally, was on german payroll ..so obviously everything was true

sorry  ... my bad ... i didnt know

after all ... he was adamant that germany would send everybody back to the source

Επισκέπτης

I am german. I live here. I kmow whats going on. Beside that im realistic enough to know that nobody leaves his house just because some random politician allows some refugees from budapest in. the rest is maculature. We have to stop this, And the only partner that can stop this within days is turkey. greece is no trustworthy partner for us.

Germany took in about 800000 Syrians within 3 months. That's a demographic shift of 1% within ONE single quarter! In demographic dynamics that's an avalanche. A revolutionary event. And to top it off: it is a shift towards Salafist Insanity. I don't see how any German could be happy with the way Merkel handles the issue. In fact, all of my German friends are out right pissed with Merkel.

Guest eyoismos

In response to the continuous influx of migrants and refugees into Greece and Italy, Frontex will deploy a total of 291 agents from 19 different European countries to hotspots in the two Mediterranean countries to assist with the registration and identification process.

The number is less than half of the original 775 border patrol agents that Frontex had asked Schengen Area states to offer on September 2nd.

“We are facing a migratory and refugee crisis. Because of this, Frontex has called on Member States for the first time to provide such a large number of border guards. I appreciate that they have come through with the most officers ever offered,” said Frontex Executive Director Fabrice Leggeri. “I hope we can move much closer to our goal. For this reason, I would like to stress that Member States can continue sending their contributions even though the deadline for the call has passed.”

In Greece, this hotspot would be on the island of Lesvos, which sees thousands of people arriving at its shores each day. Additional hotspots are expected to open soon elsewhere in the country.

and then the EU members has the audacity to bitterly complain about the invasion , like a bitch on heat

pfft !!!!!

Guest PatrickT

We made a new law now that changes the situation completly. Our asylum law has become much harder. People at the boarder will be stopped and checked under a speed process. Our army will bring back those who are rejected with military transport machines. Turey agreed to take evryone back, no matter where he came from. Be it syrian, afghani or pakistani.

I think we should wait and see how those solutions start to work. 

Guest eyoismos

Turkish official policy sees the flow of immigrants to Greece as a main factor of conducting foreign policy. The Turkish governments officially adopts the "Ozal doctrine", initiated by former Turkish Prime Minister, Turgut Özal. The latter characteristically stated that:

We do not need to make war with Greece. We just need to send them a few millions illegal immigrants from Turkey and finish with them.

How so?

If someone decides to jump into the Mediterranean and take the risk of drowning then let it be so. I respect his choice. I'm not obligated to go fish him out, serve him a halal meal, build him a Mosque, offer him a job, provide healthcare for him and make sure that his kids have access to a quran school. I'm not being cold hearted. I'm being reasonable.

Finally we agree on something 

Guest PatrickT

Turey? presumably turkey

good luck with that.. ... they scoffed at previous agreements concerning that,

what on earth makes you think that matters will change

catch a wakeup

at the moment turkey is our only partner in that area. Greece is unable to do anything because its mometary situation and weak army, police. Why should that state change? We have to deal with reality.

Guest FriendofGreece

More than 500,000 migrants entered Greece this year. 50,000 alone this last week. Stats on from where they entered Greece:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/10/23/half-a-million-refugees-fled-to-greece-this-year-this-map-shows-where-theyre-coming-ashore/

Guest eyoismos

yup

and all of them wanting to go to germany

welcome to the arm of friendship  extended by germany's new buddies

naturally ... germany s blaming greece for not protecting european borders ... for free

but then ... they did and still do think greeks are lazy

so i guess germany got exactly what they paid for

Guest PatrickT

yup

and all of them wanting to go to germany

welcome to the arm of friendship  extended by germany's new buddies

naturally ... germany s blaming greece for not protecting european borders ... for free

but then ... they did and still do think greeks are lazy

so i guess germany got exactly what they paid for

We will deal with this now. Just see and watch. 

We make our asylum laws harder. Create transit zones where they are put in and send back to turkey. We made a deal with turkey and they take evryone back, no matter where he come from. 

Dream on if you think that Turkey will be taking back any of those poor souls. 

In the meantime, in the real world, Greece is still receiving wave after wave of immigrants in the islands of Samos and Lesvos, despite the terrible weather conditions lately. I'm afraid that we'll be seeing more and more of these people dying over the next few months because of bad weather conditions during the winter months.

This is a humanitarian crisis of epic proportions and I don't see anyone finding any easy solutions any time soon.

Guest FriendofGreece

Well, Eyoismos, you got the drift of what I wanted to say.  :) I don't follow too much the situation in Syria, but wouldn't helping Assad fight the rebels be the right way to solve the Syrian crisis? I take no sides, it is not my country, just trying to understand. The thing I don't understand is why the Syrian men who number to 80% of the migrants, do not stay to fight for their country, why they don't support their government, or whichever side they want, if they don't like their own government. You talk about hundreds of thousands, more than half a million migrants having crossed over to Greece this summer, I mean it is a big army. How do they expect foreigners to solve their problems for them? Foreigners can only create problems, not solve them.

Guest eyoismos

we are most definately on the same page

i mean ... "they" , and i am talking about the monstrous numbers, seem to to be prepared to sacrifice their wives and kids to the ravages of the sea, but are not prepared to fight for them on home turf ?

come on !!!

something a lot bigger is afoot

what that is?

your guess is as good as mine

Guest FriendofGreece

The big powers are always there in any conflict, and conflicts and wars abound in the world, in the past and now. But we don't see people invading Europe just because there is a war in their country. If there is bombing in one area of the country, people just move to another area. Not sure if the situation is that bad in Syria. As I have mentioned before, a Canadian-Syrian told me she was going to Damascus for 6 weeks' vacation. When I asked why she wanted to go there for vacation, isn't there fighting? She said not in Damascus, it is very safe, the fighting is only in the North of Syria. Of course, things may have worsened since the summer, but still, why are there millions and millions of Syrians outside of Syria?

we are most definately on the same page

i mean ... "they" , and i am talking about the monstrous numbers, seem to to be prepared to sacrifice their wives and kids to the ravages of the sea, but are not prepared to fight for them on home turf ?

come on !!!

something a lot bigger is afoot

what that is?

your guess is as good as mine

It's not the same. Taking a chance to cross the Aegean (which is really a short boat ride) is not half as risky as compared to staying at home and having to deal with the crazies of ISIS. If those boats used by those smugglers were half decent then crossing from Turkey to Samos or Lesvos should be really really easy.

I've been to both islands and from some areas you can really see that Turkey is really close. In good weather conditions I could easily swim this distance myself, and I'm not an athlete or anything.

you are missing the point ... the big picture

i mean soooo many abandon their wives and kids behind to deal with the likes of ISIS

thus the massive number of men vs women and children doing the "big crossing"

i mean seriously ... would you do that?

Would you send your wife and kids first to do this trip to the unknown?

Guest eyoismos

i certainly wouldnt leave them behind in a battlezone full of mad-ass fanatics

and its not a case of sending first or last ...that notion is ...well.. let me not swear about THAT thought process

but then ... a case of different strokes for different folk, perhaps?

i mean ... would YOU leave your wife and kids behind in a warzone?

somehow i think not

Guest PatrickT

Its typical muslim behavior. Women are less worth than a donkey there. 

A german (and supposes greek as well) would never leave his wife and children behind. I have not much compassion for them. So far only 30% of the so called "refugees" who arrive in germany are syrian. We have africans here at the boarder who claim to be syrian...most are from the balkans. 

But that has to change and it does change. Yesterday our new law stepped in. It is much harder. Refugee camps will be created outside germany. They dont get money, just food and their forms are checked within days. Then they are send back where they came from. 

If this is not sucessfull within a few weeks, Merkel is finished as chancellor. Some even predict that Schäuble could follow her. 

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed