Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest PatrickT

25 years german reunion

Guest PatrickT

actually took a couple of years ....twice in the last century in fact.... and much bloodshed  ... and if it wasnt for the rest of europe you would still be there ...so i suggest you take that palouki out of your ass and get off your high horse of delusion

every nation fucks up throughout history .... your is no different

I tell you a secret. I give a shit about europe.  I only care for my own nation and people. I judge the rest of europe in what aspect it can bring us benefits. 

We are europe and the only nation that matters. No matter what, we will always end on the top. Why? Because we are the best, the most and the strongest. We can take what we want. And we proved that just a few weeks ago, when we treated greece like scum and pushed our will on it. 

Oh eyosismus if you would know what we plan with greece. Your nation will be the wastebin we push all refugees into

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest PatrickT

If most Germans had the same mentality you have then Germany would not be the country it is today. Thankfully most of your compatriots do not think like you do.

They do. And you saw it when we crushed greece recently. :)

If we had not my mentality, we would not be where we are. On top. 

Guest eyoismos

Britain and France are in far better shape, with an average of 12.5 births per 1,000 in from 2008-2013. The IMF expects both countries to overtake Germany in total GDP by the middle of century and possibly even by 2040, implying a radical shift in the European balance of power.

Guest PatrickT

Britain and France are in far better shape, with an average of 12.5 births per 1,000 in from 2008-2013. The IMF expects both countries to overtake Germany in total GDP by the middle of century and possibly even by 2040, implying a radical shift in the European balance of power.

the only babies born there are africans and pakis. so far the only way britain and france know is downwards.

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed