Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest prettyque

Please, help

Guest prettyque

I'm looking for a friend I met in Polichrono,in july/august 2012, in the Tropical club. He is greek, I don't know his name, he is tall, big, has dark hair and big dark eyes, and big nose. If u someone with this description that was in Polichrono in that period, please let me know.

Thank you :)

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες

You probably just described half the population of Polichrono in July/August 2012.

If you don't know his full name it's going to be next to impossible to track him down (3 years later too!).

Was he a local? Was he working there?

Guest prettyque

I know that. But, Polichrono is very small, so I hope there's a tiny chance I find him. I don't know his name, he could be from Polichrono but I don't know that for sure. I don't know where to post this message, I hope that someone who knows him might see this and let him know. So I have to share it for million times. Do you perhaps know any other forums and sites for things like this? Anything that could help somehow.

Thank you

Guest prettyque

I know... But, do you some other forums in Greece where I can post this, that are more visited, so that more people can see this? Or if you have there something for 'lost connections' or something like that?

p.s. but you can ask someone from polichrono, maybe they know him, who knows

Guest prettyque

Why is everyone making fun of this?? Do I have to justify myself? I have my reasons why I want to find him, but why should I tell you, guys?

No, I'm not pregnant, and no we didn't have sex. Happy now??

If anyone can let me know where I can post this message, or if you have popular social apps there, something like that, anything, I'm not from Greece, but heeey, there's gotta be something that can help, I would be very grateful.

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed