Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο

The death toll in the Kenya college attack could rise further, a government source is warning.

Many of the bodies have been taken to a morgue in Nairobi.At least 147 people were killed when masked al-Shabaab militants – strapped with explosives and armed with AK-47’s – stormed Garissa University College, some 200 kilometres from the Somali border. They initially killed indiscriminately, tossing grenades and spraying bullets at terrified students. But they later freed some Muslims and targeted Christians instead.

One aid worker described a range of gunshot wounds, adding that it appeared people had been hit “randomly.” More than 400 people have been killed by al-Shabaab since President Kenyatta took office two years ago. The attacks are said to be in retaliation for Kenya sending troops to fight the militants in Somalia.

http://www.euronews.com/2015/04/03/death-toll-could-rise-further-in-kenya-college-massacre/

The killing in the name of (someone's) god continues.

What I don't fully understand is why muslim fanatics are involved in way more killings as compared to Christian or other religion fanatics. I mean, surely there must be many fanatics of every religion out there but they're barely ever involved in killings in the name of their religion as much as the muslims do.

I wonder why this is. Is this something in the teachings of the muslim faith that triggers the muslim fanatics to become much more violent than the fanatics of the other religions? 

Being a non-religious person myself I find it very hard to understand all this craziness...It's extremely sad seeing young people die for no reason. Just because some nutcase believes that their god is better than someone elses god. Incomprehensible craziness.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest eyoismos

you dont get it do you

religion is the excuse, conquest is the purpose

what you should be more concerned about is that the whole world sent representatives to pay homage to the victims of charlie, including many from the african union ...and to express outrage

not so much for this tragedy

Eyoismos reminded me something important, that I sometimes forget. Power, money, resources are usually the real motivator, religion is often used as an excuse. However it does seem that the muslim masses are more susceptible into getting manipulated with religion when it comes to killing. Here in the US they get manipulated in other ways, you have Christians that are all up in arms about abortion, but seem to not give a shit about starving children, and other major issues. This massacre in Kenya for instance, they are silent about it.

You missed the point of my question eyo.

My questions was:

What I don't fully understand is why muslim fanatics are involved in way more killings as compared to Christian or other religion fanatics. I mean, surely there must be many fanatics of every religion out there but they're barely ever involved in killings in the name of their religion as much as the muslims do.

I wonder why this is. Is this something in the teachings of the muslim faith that triggers the muslim fanatics to become much more violent than the fanatics of the other religions? 
Being a non-religious person myself I find it very hard to understand all this craziness...It's extremely sad seeing young people die for no reason. Just because some nutcase believes that their god is better than someone elses god. Incomprehensible craziness.

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed