Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest PatrickT

Game of Greece

Guest PatrickT

The "Zeit" magazine has made the greek debt drama into a "game of thrones" comic. It is awesome. :D and explains the crisis from the german point of view. 

1. Betrayal

Greece cheated itself into the €-zone with faked numbers and books. The german chancellor Schröder propably knew but ignored:

68hamw9o.jpg

2. the €-paradise:

Greece gets cheap loans and loses control over itself. It makes expensive games like the 2004 olympics

4oeofb78.jpg

3. the dream ends:

greece collapsed and the bubble burst. Greece could not hide its rotten fnancial situation anymore and shocked its own people:

eycl5rzy.jpg

4. the greater empire decides about greece fate:

the german ministers Westerwelle, Schäuble and Kauder decide that greece should be saved for strategic reasons:

3k9by9d8.jpg

5. Winter is coming...

the harsh austerity pushs greece on the edge. There are riots and mass demonstrations. They are countered violently by state force

lsg2iky5.jpg

6. the savior and the beggar:

As it looked like there is no hope left, the CEO of germanies biggest bank Joseph Ackermann negotiated a haircut for greece:

l4ogwr2c.jpg

7. the visit of the Queen...

Now as Antonis Samaras rules, the leader of the empire visits greece. Samaras leads her around and shows the progress he made:

elucxfzx.jpg

8. The tribun

the people elect a newcomer, Tsipras promises them to shake off austerity and to end their misery:

5pdjrsb3.jpg

9. the battle:

the new leaders fight against the troika...

ahudxqtd.jpg

and lose...

too be continued. :D

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest Celestis

Is that what the only thing you can talk ?

it is tiring to see the only topic you like to open or participate is  about all this 

not that i mind, i respect what you believe and your opinion, everyone have different thoughts but  every talk can have an end too you know 

anyways i hope you have a nice week  

Guest PatrickT

Is that what the only thing you can talk ?

it is tiring to see the only topic you like to open or participate is  about all this 

not that i mind, i respect what you believe and your opinion, everyone have different thoughts but  every talk can have an end too you know 

anyways i hope you have a nice week

i wish you a nice weekend too. and no, thats not only topic. Unfortunately thats the only thing reported in germany about greece at all.

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed