Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest PatrickT

Tsipras amazing twitter channel

Guest PatrickT

Tsipras twitetr channel is subject in several german media and scource for great amusement.

https://twitter.com/tsipras_eu

Tsipras writes all his comments in english, which is kinda strange for a PM of greece. Our chancellor writes evrything in germany. But my guess is that tsipras does not adress his own people. Infact my geuss is he doesn´t care about his nation at all. 

Infact you won´t find a single post in greek. But whats even more funny is that since the last 3 days he only posts "war comments". 

Here some examples:

"The dignity of the Greek people in the face of blackmail and injustice will send a message of hope and pride to all of Europe. "

"In these critical hours, we must remember that the only thing to fear is fear itself."

"In the coming days, what's needed is patience and composure. The bank deposits of the Greek people are fully secure."

"They will not succeed. The very opposite will occur: the Greek people will stand firm with even greater willfulness"

"We don't need to ask permission from Mr. Schäuble or Mr. Dijsselbloem to let the voice of the Greek people to be heard. "

Seriously i think he has become finally mad. Its clear that he played a game and now evrything breaks apart.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Επισκέπτης

Laughable isn't it?

He wants money so that the Greeks can continue to live far above their means and he didn't get it. Now he is spouting nonsense.

the Greek people will stand firm with even greater willfulness

They can off course do as they please as long as they spend their own DRACHMAS.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed