Hellenism.Net

Sign in to follow this  
Guest gillesdiver

Translation of two pictures containing texts in greek language

Guest gillesdiver

I do not speak greek and i have been trying since many months through internet searches to find the translation of  greek texts shown on two pictures depicting informations on the hollow earth gravity, energy flux? could someone translate it? perhaps do you have a greek friend who could do it ? where does these pictures originally come from ? I can not upload the both pictures on this forum because it is not permitted? so you can find both pictures on the facebook page of hellenism on the side bar in visitors publication. Thanks for your time :)

This has nothing to do with ancient texts, or anything to do with anything serious. It comes from a group of yoyos who write about some type of an imaginary "war in the outer space". What a bunch of tools :lol:  

The "Cosmology" is just too funny. "ΣΤΕΡΕΟΫΦΗ ΜΕΊΖΟΝΟΣ ΓΑΊΑΣ".... Who came up with that? Hilarious!

Guest gillesdiver

Thanks for your time, however even though (according to your comments) it might be some kind of BS, it doesn't help me that much to understand the content, could someone kindly translate both pictures so that i can figure out by myself the potential silliness of the messages depicted and decide whether or not it deserves my interest. Thanks :)

Believe me, it doesn't deserve your interest. Most of it is incomprehensible BS and it would take a lot of time to translate this properly so that it makes sense to a non-Greek speaker. I don't think it's worth anybody's time to translate this BS.