Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο

Guest eyoismos

Look at your history to find out when and how Greece helped you in the past.

That's beyond the point though. The point, today, is the stability of the EU and the Euro. If all members of the EU believe that a Grexit would be a good thing for the EU and the Euro then they should go ahead with it.

Maybe it's to everyone's benefit (Greece's benefit too) that Greece gets out of the Euro sooner rather than later.

I'm no financial or political guru, but what I'm seeing is that even if we assume that the financial part of the equation (the exit of Greece from the Euro) may not be as complicated or risky as most people think it is, the relationship between the EU, Greece and Euro may be a more complex one. If Greece does exit the Euro, does she still stay in the EU? If not, then how does this exit from both the Euro and the EU is going to happen?

In my mind this whole situation is more of a political problem and not so much a financial one. 

damn straight its a political problem

EU or not EU ?, that is indeed the question - and it doesn't concern greece only either

and to put it into perspective .... should california be thrown out of the States because of its government debt?

(yeah i know.... no comparison  .... actually  the question of "usa or not" is not even debatable .... which is exactly the point ... ie and the point is ... is there any point to the EU ?)

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest PatrickT

The big majority of germans does not want help greece. Its a matter of fact that greece did never anything for germany and most here dont care about greece at all. I and so many others get tired about that entire issue. Someone should put greece out of its misery and end this pathetic show.

Is greece important for the euro? No, it is not. Is it important for the EU? only for political reasons.

And eaos, you cant send immigrants to germany. We already cleared this point long ago. The german authorities would label all greek papers null and void and simply block acess for all people with greek papers.

Guest PatrickT

Look at your history to find out when and how Greece helped you in the past.

That's beyond the point though. The point, today, is the stability of the EU and the Euro. If all members of the EU believe that a Grexit would be a good thing for the EU and the Euro then they should go ahead with it.

Maybe it's to everyone's benefit (Greece's benefit too) that Greece gets out of the Euro sooner rather than later.

I'm no financial or political guru, but what I'm seeing is that even if we assume that the financial part of the equation (the exit of Greece from the Euro) may not be as complicated or risky as most people think it is, the relationship between the EU, Greece and Euro may be a more complex one. If Greece does exit the Euro, does she still stay in the EU? If not, then how does this exit from both the Euro and the EU is going to happen?

In my mind this whole situation is more of a political problem and not so much a financial one.

No matter how hard i look, i fail to see where greeks helped us. Tell me please. We had a huge flood two years ago in eastern germany. What help did greece send and what kind of help?

Guest eyoismos

And eaos, you cant send immigrants to germany. We already cleared this point long ago. The german authorities would label all greek papers null and void and simply block acess for all people with greek papers.

omg ! you couldnt grasp the concept of sarcasm even if it slapped you in the face

what a dufus

I think we're headed for a Grexit: http://www.wsj.com/articles/imf-greek-bailout-talks-stopped-amid-lack-of-progress-1434033497

It going to be interesting to see how the European and global markets are going to deal with this. 

It's also going to be interesting to see how the EU is going to come out of this uscathed. Is Greece going to remain an EU member outside the Euro? Even though there are countries who are part of the EU and not part of the Euro it's unprecedented to have a country leave the Euro and remain in the EU. They'll have to figure out a mechanism to make this work if we're indeed headed for a Grexit, and they'll have to figure it out fast.

I wonder if the new Greek currency will end up looking like this if we exit the Euro  :D

e5ed3cc9-650d-49bd-a36c-3eb61b44f0f9-620

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/12/zimbabwe-offers-new-exchange-rate-1-for-35000000000000000-old-dollars

Guest PatrickT

Well looks like game over for Varoufakis and his clown parade. We prepare the Grexit. Nobody can blame germany, since we did what we could. In the end it is a political decission. You have too see the greater picture.

The german Bundestag has to agree with further help and any agreement. And that is highly doubtful since most bundestag members said the will vote against further help for greece. On the other side many european nations did hard reforms and pulled themself out of the crisis. Ireland, Portugal and Spain are in much better shape now. Only greece struggles and did nothing to better its situation. Beside that the eastern european nations like slovenia, poland and the baltics vote hard against any further sucessions towards greece. They don´t want pay for greek luxury pensions, while their own standards are far lower. That pathetic display of beggar mentallity shown from greece was played over. 

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed