Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Επισκέπτης

Greek Progress: Religious test for broadband Internet access!

Επισκέπτης

from http://www.tovima.gr/politics/article/?aid=842536

Ο τομέας των επικοινωνιών μπορεί να γίνει η ατμομηχανή της ανάπτυξης, υπογράμμισε ο Νίκος Παππάς παραλαμβάνοντας από τον Χρήστο Σπίρτζη. «Οι προηγούμενες κυβερνήσεις αμέλησαν να αφοσιωθούν στο να αξιοποιήσει η χώρα το συγκριτικό της πλεονέκτημα, τη γεωγραφική της θέση και το αξιοθαύμαστο ανθρώπινο δυναμικό» είπε ο νέος υπουργός Ψηφιακής Πολιτικής, Τηλεπικοινωνιών και Ενημέρωσης....

Αναφέρθηκε επίσης σε τέσσερις δράσεις που έχουν ήδη δρομολογηθεί:

- Παροχή δωρεάν ευρυζωνικής σύνδεσης στους μόνιμους κατοίκους απομακρυσμένων νησιών.

-Δωρεάν δορυφορική πρόσβαση των Ελλήνων της μουσουλμανικής κοινότητας.

- Δωρεάν χορηγούμενη ευρωζωνική σύνδεση σε πρωτοετείς φοιτητές.

- Δωρεάν ευρυζωνική σύνδεση σε άτομα με ειδικές ανάγκες, που ανήκουν σε ευάλωτες κοινωνικές και οικονομικές ομάδες.

Syrizas Nikos Pappas wants to turn Greece into a hub for trade and e-trade. One of the measures he has taken to accomplish that reads:

Free broadband Internet access for the Muslim community.

I wonder! How exactly is this supposed to work? You go to the provider present them with a certificate from your local Mufti to prove that you are Muslim and get free Broadband Internet?

Free broadband internet access upon Religious test. If this ain't progressive I don't know what is.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Επισκέπτης

so you think its gonna be Halal Broadband?

The guy is a complete moron. He could have said free Broadband for all rural peripheral regions. That would benefit everyone, Muslim or not, and improve a part of the country that is in dire need of Improvement. Why the hell does he have to bring a religious aspect into this?

What is he trying to achieve?

Prove that he is not an Islamophobe by charging the non Muslim majority for something the Muslims get for free?

Does he want to increase participation in Friday prayer?

Or is he just trying to piss everybody off and provoke reactions?

In the latter case he sets the stage for another "Glorious Battle" against the "Fascist Islamophobes" who think his proposal stupid.

He's not an islamophobe. He's just a stupid idiot, like the rest of them in his party. Do you think they think things through before they do or say something? 

If he was trying to be mindful towards different religious groups (outside of Christians) then he really screwed up as what he's saying there is completely inappropriate. Why would the Muslims get this service for free and not the Buddhists, or the Hindus. 

I used to have a good laugh every time I'd hear these Syriza morons talk on TV, or read what they've said in news sites. Not anymore. They are so clueless and stupid that it's not funny anymore hearing or reading the garbage they're saying from time to time. Thing is that they still have almost 3 more years to go.  :rolleyes:

Επισκέπτης

Admin:

He's just a stupid idiot, like the rest of them in his party. Do you think they think things through before they do or say something?

Yeah I hear you. But can anyone really be THAT stupid. The whole thing has become surreal. Sometimes I think that this can't be just stupidity there must be a system to the madness, a plan within the chaos. But you are right. Those guys are just epic idiots who want to remain glued to their posts. There is no plan beyond that. Watching this feels like a Monty Python movie that turned into a living nightmare.

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed