Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest eyoismos

heaven and hell

Guest eyoismos

ok  ... like .... its october here .... and we like to call it suicide month

why? damn hot, bone dry, dust bowl dusty, and closer to the sun that all those fortunate to reside at sea levels

so after a long day of enduring this, coming home is happiness, showering in cold water (well ... sort off ... i mean ... if its council water, ... it comes through pipes , and the sun doesnt give a flying fart, and somehow manages to do its nasty ... and if you are borehole ... it first goes to this big ass water container stuck high off the ground, so the pressure can reach the taps ... and ... you get the drift)

then you lie down on the bed, buck naked like a cheap imitation of adam in paradise, and you kick back absorbing the pleasures of aircons, and even if one doesnt have one, ...big ass fans do just a good job

aaahhh !!!! this is heaven i let out, with relief

so my wife walks in .... hears me say that, and this nasty female thing kicks in and just has to say something "sarky"

"yeah..... but hell is having to see what i see"

ouch!!

"so....my dear devil in disguise, what are you saying? that even after all these years, you think that i am still smoldering hot?"

not my significant other might be half poro, half limie, but she is one 100% Mediterranean temperament woman,

at that very moment i was convinced that my personal fryingpan ninja instantaneously upgrade to something terrifying out of a Dante's inferno

the last thing i heard was "wise ass !!!! " before she went off an a tangent with tirades far to embarrassing to repeat here,,,, before buggering off to the kitchen to carry on with her extraordinary talent with .... well ... her frying pans and pots and all the rest

now THAT is hell

hahahahaha

gotta love here,

but the moral of the story ... there is no concept of heaven without a term of reference

:)

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest eyoismos

having said that ... there are a couple of anime stuff that i watched, that i found enjoyable

for example, one  i think it was called the last air bender, and another i think metal alchemist or something

just had to see all episodes till completion

but then i am a complete movie junkie, ....serve "it" to me  and that is it gotta see to the end ..... hell .... i even get addicted to crappy b movies .... like .... who remembers "the blob", ... biggest crap ever , but i loved it

Επισκέπτης

Disney makes some good animated movies every now and then. But most of what they do is just to bland. Hollywood has become way to idiotic for me to bother. I mean come on Avengers? Fifty Shades of Gray? Interstellar? Star Wars? The time-shift Star Trek remake?

The last movie I enjoyed was The Matrix. The first one was really great. I still watch the old Star Trek series. The old Kirk, McCoy, Spok what made those characters and the series great was the fact that they didn't take themselves to serious. Unlike all the spinoffs that followed. Peter Jackson? He was not satisfied after he Slaughtered "The Lord of The Rings" he had to Fuck Up the Hobbit as well. Btw. I find The Blob was a great movie I watched it at least 10 times. But all things considered... yeah, I had it with Holywood.

I like Anime because it is so over the top. The heroes the villains the battles the boobs everything to the extreme. And there are some anime wich go really deep actually. Take Gurren Lagan for example. On the surface a gungho adventure anime with "Fan Service" but if you have read "Thus Spake Zarathustra" you will see that it is far more than that. It is Nietsche minus the pretentioussnes plus Yoko Littners boobies.

To name a few of my favorite anime:

Berserk,

Black Lagoon,

Steins Gate,

Akame Ga Kiru,

Gost in the Shell,

Anohana,

Ergo Proxy,

Helsing.... and many more

Guest eyoismos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so that is what you get up to ?

hahahahahaha

if i ever tried that with my wife, i would be off to the nearest hardware center to find an industrial strength  hard hat :D

interesting that you are another genuine trekie, though ...

the next question, naturally,  would be ... are that far gone , that you can also speak klingon? :P

Guest eyoismos

Eyoismos, you remind me of Harry on Sex and the city

let me get this right ... so what you are saying is that your are put off by my constant sweating, messy eating, shortness, baldness, and hairy body, but you want to end up sleeping with me and have the best sex you ever had

talk about heaven and hell ......

hahahahahahahahahaa

let me get this right ... so what you are saying is that your are put off by my constant sweating, messy eating, shortness, baldness, and hairy body, but you want to end up sleeping with me and have the best sex you ever had

talk about heaven and hell ......

hahahahahahahahahaa

I'm no Charlotte

im a Mr Big kind of girl  :D

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed