Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest PatrickT

Oktoberfest started :D

We do have something similar. It's called the "yiorti tou krasiou", wine celebration. It's usually done in early fall, when fresh wine in produced for the season. There are many regions/areas which hold popular and successful wine celebrations for years. Off the top of my head I can remember the Nemea region, and the wine celebration at Dafni in Athens.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest PatrickT

:D 

Did anyone else notice that the cups are plastic? I mean Germany is such a wealthy nation. They should be able to afford regular glasses  :P

thats stupid to say. Its a beer festival in our small town. When you use glasses you must organize more and its a waste of money.

Look we saved money on the glasses and could buy more beer, schnitzel ect for the same amount of money. If greece woukd have buyed less tanks, submarines and less fancy olympic games, it could afford now to be independend, not be our colony and its old pensiors would not sit days in the streets to get a little money like beggers.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed