Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest daman

New reality show features GREECE on a haircut for finale episode

Looks like you're into the social media and video. How would you like getting involved with Hellenism.Net? Maybe you can help us out with the social media, possibly do some video interviews with some Greek people in the US etc.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest daman

I wanted to share an interesting set of statistics for the 1st version of this video in the original posting that was available to me for THIS SITE THREAD: Good/Bad/Indifferent the result may shock you. 14 total views for this vid from this site vs 200 click for this thread. Also take a close look at the countries and which ones watched the most. The only other data I didnt post is the break down of each click view length. Below is only the average. Still not sure how reliable youtube's data is but for such a supposed CLOSE NIT online forum.. we have some odd stats.

Geography
Views
Estimated minutes watched
Average view duration

Canada
2 (14%)
4 (26%)
2:08

France
1 (7.1%)
3 (18%)
2:52

United States
1 (7.1%)
3 (18%)
2:52

Greece                                  
3 (21%)
2 (15%)
0:48

United Kingdom
2 (14%)
2 (9.9%)
0:48

Germany
2 (14%)
1 (6.1%)
0:29

South Korea
1 (7.1%)
0 (0.6%)
0:05

Russia
1 (7.1%)
0 (3.1%)
0:29

Australia
1 (7.1%)
1 (3.7%)
0:36

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed