Photo

Would you support a return to the Megali Idea as well as a more nationalistic Greece?

Megali Idea Greater Greece

117 replies to this topic

#21 ajaxmonkey

ajaxmonkey

にこです

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • 17 thanks

Donator

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:03 PM

Satyr:

Europe belongs to a meme called Indo-European. 

Hellenism is a branch of it.

It's highest attainment. 

But there were others.

European homogeneity can be found when Europeans return back to the pre-Christian era.

What are you talking about?

What do you mean by Indo-European? Everyone who lives in the range from the  Iberian penninsula to the eastern Himalayas?

Many different people live and lived there through the ages. There were migrations, wars, traderoutes in short: a lot of comming and going.

And interestingly enough the hotspots of inovation, where new concepts and Ideas emerged, were located, more often than not, at the crossroads of exchange. Ionian thought, for example, emerged because Ionia was not at the center of One but at the Intersection of Many cultures.

All that aside though, what exactly is it that you want?

Make Europe great again?

Build a wall across the mediteranean and have the Africans pay for it?

Is that it?

#22 Satyr

Satyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:50 PM

You should read into evolution, human migrations, and what is now called Aryan...

Indo-Euroepan is a family of tribes, belonging to the same race.

They migrated out of Africa, into northern Europe - where the myth of hyperborean comes from, and with the ice  age they were forced south, into the Caucasus.

read MacEVilley.

From there some went west, some east and south into India, where they established the cast system, some east and south, like the Hellenic tribes, mixing with Minoans to become Mycenaean.

We are not a "white race" but an Indo-European race.

Hinduism, Germanic myths, Greeks myths and religions, are all related, as are the languages.

Ha...so desperate to ridicule, you are.

No wall.

Trump is a moron, speaking to Americans.

I suggest you reread what I've written.

I am not so subtle as to evade the understanding of a clever man as you seem to be.

#23 ajaxmonkey

ajaxmonkey

にこです

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • 17 thanks

Donator

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:22 PM

You should read into evolution, human migrations, and what is now called Aryan...

Indo-Euroepan is a family of tribes, belonging to the same race.

They migrated out of Africa, into northern Europe - where the myth of hyperborean comes from, and with the ice  age they were forced south, into the Caucasus.

read MacEVilley.

From there some went west, some east and south into India, where they established the cast system, some east and south, like the Hellenic tribes, mixing with Minoans to become Mycenaean.

We are not a "white race" but an Indo-European race.

Hinduism, Germanic myths, Greeks myths and religions, are all related, as are the languages.

Ha...so desperate to ridicule, you are.

No wall.

Trump is a moron, speaking to Americans.

I suggest you reread what I've written.

I am not so subtle as to evade the understanding of a clever man as you seem to be.

Well, at least you acknowledge that we are all Homos, Homo Sapiens Sapiens that is. No argument there. We do all belong to the same species and must therefore have a common origin. If the place of our origin was Africa, as most believe, or Asia, as others claim, is irrelevant.

Humans arrived in Europe a some 35.000 years passing through western Asia via a southern route from the Balkans and a northen route over the plains of the Northen Caucasus. The first arrivals where largely decimated during the hight of the ice age and there remainder was assimilated into new arrivals from Anatolia that began moving into europe about 12.000 years ago.

Those are the facts.

So where did those superior Euro-Aryans come from? Are you saying that random mutation within the original, allegedly inferior, African genetic stock, and the latter addition of the, also inferior, Western Asian stock led to the emergence of the Superior Aryan-Germanic Super Race? If so then why worry?

The "Aryan Superman" is nothing more that the manifestation of a potentiality that pre existed in the Genes of the African and the achievents of the former must be attributed to the genetic qualities of the latter. Do you see any flaws in that logic? 

#24 Satyr

Satyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:40 PM

Stress is the key. No pain no gain.

those forced out of Africa had to survive within more challenging environments....more clever minds had to evolve to innovate.

The migrants almost went extinct. 

So sad, how you think.

The period of time from exiting the original environment to when the Europeans returned to Africa, changed, superior to Africa where the populations did not have to evolve, is lost.

All that suffering, struggle, erased.

You assume that if humans are exterminated that they will evolve again, if chimpanzees are still around.

Wrong.

Read books on evolution.

Race, yes, is inherited potential.

That's all it means...like breeds of dogs

The potential is erased, if the genes are exterminated, or diluted.

Without the same conditions, of stress nature does not care if the organism is sapient or not.

If stupidity is a benefit,a s it is in modern systems, then it will propagate stupidity.

#25 Satyr

Satyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:47 PM

Race = genetic isolation, over time, nurtured by particular environmental conditions - stress.

Challenging environments force adaptation.

Sheltering environments stifle it, the atrophy what has evolved.

Nature = sum of all past nurturing

You cannot erase the sum with one lifetime.

Training individuals to behave within specific parameters gives the illusion of parity.

Like training a cat and a dog within the same human home.

Race mixing essentially erases, or reduces, dilutes the time period, and the experiences of stress that evolved in a particular type.

The outcome has a lower potential.

If you mix a smart breed, like a border colle with a not so bright breed, like a bulldog, you do not get a smarter breed, nor can the original collie's smarts be returned without another collie.

The creativity, innovation naturally selected during those centuries when the tribes went nearly extinct...gone.

#26 FriendofGreece

FriendofGreece

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • 6 thanks

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:46 PM

I have trouble following you. So OK, Indo-Europeans are superior. However, every race thinks that it is the superior one. So where do we go from here and is it really important who is more superior?

I am curious though to see your response to Ajaxmonkey's question of:

"All that aside though, what exactly is it that you want?

Make Europe great again?"

I can't bother about theories of evolution and what not. Please give a straight answer.

#27 Satyr

Satyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:58 PM

I want to preserve Europe.

i want to save it from this leveling.

Yes, I want to protect European traditions, European man, from this Globalization, this memetic virus of Nihilism.

From Abrahamic dis-ease.  

What proves anything?

Precedent.

History.

Who created civilizations, who invented, innovated?

Who expanded human understanding?

If persona A say he is smart, and another, persona B, also thinks he is great because he plays good basketball, what determines who's self-awareness leads to something superior?

Ask yourself...out of all the species, each with its own traits, some faster, bigger, stronger, than man, which species dominates on earth and why?

What trait distinguishes man from ALL other species?

Then, you can pretend to be objective, and ask yourself, why did Europeans dominate Negroes? 

Because they are evil?

They are immoral?

they think they are great, Europeans think they are great, what determines who is correct?

Or is all subjective?

#28 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 761 posts
  • 47 thanks

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:05 PM

So what did Europe produce in the renaisance other than copies of Greek art and literature?

Does Michelangelo add, the highly skillfull execution aside, anything fundamentaly new to Greek sculpture?

Does Shakespeare not follow the exact blueprint of Aristotle in his Tragedies?

As excelent as the works of those two are they still remain reproductions of preexisting patterns.

In the field of Philosophy Europe produced nothing but absurdities. Starting with Kant of course. There was a guy who filled thousands of pages by assigning his own arbitrary, heavily Judeo-Christian influenced, interpretations on terms that were all ready clearly defined in Plato. Kant is nothing but a carricature of Plato. He recycles Platos terminology and builds this absurd "thing" that he calls "Christian Phillosophy". Heideger used to call it "Wooden Iron" due to the self contradictory nature of it.

Europe has of course created its own material civilization but it always was and still is an utterly uncultured continent. The Romans did build roads to march their legions and arenas to entertaine the vulgar masses but they did not leave A SINGLE THOUGHT WORTH THINKING behind. Europe has not changed since their time. 

That said, there are very few moments of clarity that gave rise to really new Ideas in the history of our kind. In fact I only recognize the axial age as such. The annoying thing about Euro barbarians is that they claim a non European Culture, Greek, as their own and then they proceed to invent the Indo-Germanic, Indo-Aryan, Indo-European master race that produced it. And thus they attribute the qualities of a completely alien culture to the Genetic superiority of its alleged Indo-Germanic-Aryan-European makers. That's just pathetic.

Read my question again. This is not what I asked.

#29 FriendofGreece

FriendofGreece

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • 6 thanks

Posted 02 October 2016 - 12:04 AM

Lots of great ancient civilizations have come and gone thousands of years before "Europeans" got out of their caves. Of all humankind, Europeans are the last to become developed, in the last hundreds of years.

As the introduction in one video I saw said: "At the dawn of civilization, the Chinese were there. They are still here." I don't know Chinese history but apparently, China was one of the dominant countries in the world for all times except for a period of 200 years.

Why did Europeans dominate Africans? For one thing, as you know, the Europeans expanded offshore with the sword and later the gun in one hand and the Bible in the other hand. In ancient history, Africans in countries like Egypt, Lybia, etc., were civilized if not highly civilized. But then, civilizations go up and down. 

You said you want to preserve Europe, etc. Why not preserve Greece since, I presume, you are Greek (as you went to the army)? The Europeans (other than Greeks) know how to preserve themselves, often at the expense of other Europeans.

#30 Satyr

Satyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 02 October 2016 - 01:03 AM

Egypt was not a negro civilization.

i know they brainwashed you into believing so but it was not.

Libya?

Comparable to Rome, India, China?

Are you serious?

Mongoloids , Orientals have, on average higher IQ'as than Europeans.

So Negroes dominate track and field because of social prejudices, or is only the mind off limits, and Negros have never produced a civilization comparable to anything the orientals of Europeans did, or have never produced a Nobel Prize winner, or have never revolutionized any aspect of human understanding, because of society? 

Evolution does not happen magically. Stress forces organisms to adapt or die. Africans remained in their primordial environments so there was little pressure to evolve...a crocodile hasn't changed for tens for thousands of years because it does not have to.

Well, anyways...you should read some studies on infants behavior, development done on Chinese, European and African babies.

Dog breeds also differ extremely in potentials - traits, behaviour, demeanour intelligence...

Greece is too small, for one. It cannot stand against the SuperStates emerging.

Second reason, Greece, Hellenism to be precise, conquers intellectually. Rome defeated the Greeks militarily but the Greeks dominated them intellectually.

If Europe rediscovers its own ancient heritage, its own religion, Greece will feel at home.

Europeans are one big genetic family.

If they unite not America with its Abrahamic/Protestant psyche, or China with its Buddhism, the eastern variant of Nihilism, can defeat it.

Not militarily, not culturally, not technologically, not philosophically, not in innovation, in creativity, not in anything. 

Greece was the biggest philosophical school, and only Germany produced something comparable, if we exclude India, which is part of the same genetic family, and China, which is not. 

#31 FriendofGreece

FriendofGreece

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • 6 thanks

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:50 AM

Nobody brainwashed me or anything. There is much controversy about the race of the Ancient Egyptians. For one, I think they were aliens.  :P  Anyhow, I said the Egyptians were Africans because Egypt is in Africa. Secondly, it appears that Herodotus who had seen the Egyptians said that they were black and had woolly hair. Some say the translation is not black but burnt skin. Obviously, the paintings we see don't show the Egyptians with black skin but kind of reddish skin. But apparently, African people have many shades of skin colour, not just black. There were however Black Egyptians for one or two dynasties, I think. 

About the Lybians, you can read this article:

http://www.dailymail...vilisation.html

I don't try to compare the Lybians to Rome, India or China, it is just that we can't say all Africans did not have any civilization. They did have. 

But why this urge to compare Europeans to Africans? Let them Africans be, they have enough problems they have to deal with. If you want to compare anything, compare yourself with somebody who is "better", bigger, richer, stronger, etc., now than you, rather than somebody who is poorer and in weaker position than you.

We live in the 21st century and people evolve with the times and events. Does Europe really need to rediscover its own heritage and its own religion? What heritage is that when you have so many disparate countries with their own cultures and histories and what religion is that when you have Catholics, Protestants, Orthodox, etc.? Why does Greece need those countries to find back their heritage and religion to feel at home, why can't Greece do things on its own to feel at (its own) home? 

Greece is small, but if you look at other countries in South East Asia, for example Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc., they are small but independent countries. So why can't Greece be like those countries, why does it need Europe to survive? Europe is killing Greece, why not get rid of Europe?

#32 ajaxmonkey

ajaxmonkey

にこです

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • 17 thanks

Donator

Posted 02 October 2016 - 05:13 AM

Read my question again. This is not what I asked.

I think it is clear from my response that I consider Europeans to be the lowest of the low.

We are talking about people who lerned from the Chinese how to build guns and use a compass and shortly after they had perfected those guns and set sail to distant shores to shoot up naked savages with their new guns. But shooting them up was not enough. They also had to destroy their culture and shove Christianity down their throats. Where ever they went their murdered and plundered. Took the land and gave the survivers of their rampage Bibles. And if the starving savages accepted the bibles they would also receive alms.

If you must compare then by all means. Tell me.

How many ethnicities did the Chinese eradicate?

On whom did they force their religion and values?

How many cultures did they eradicate?

The answer is NONE. Despite the fact that they have been the most advanced Nation on the face of the earth from the beginning of history up to the dawn of the modern era. The Europeans do the same old still. This seems to be an irresistible urge rooted in their Abrahamic genes. They are "The Righteous", "The Chosen People". So they go around lecturing everybody while robbing them.

And now I hear the call that  all Euro Prcicks have to gang up to save the World from the Chinese threat! And todays Europeans are the lowest form of life imaginable. No sincerity. No integrity. No honor. No courage. Nothing but boundless greed, arrogance and selfrighteousness. Europe is the source of the cancer that is eating up this world. And the sooner the Euro trash gets burried the better the chances for the future of humanity become.

#33 ajaxmonkey

ajaxmonkey

にこです

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • 17 thanks

Donator

Posted 02 October 2016 - 05:52 AM

I have trouble following you. So OK, Indo-Europeans are superior. However, every race thinks that it is the superior one. So where do we go from here and is it really important who is more superior?

This is an Interesting point. I have noticed that the so called "Progressives" have a hard time to accept that people are different. They are afraid that once you acknowledge "difference" you will have to take the next step and answer the question: Who is better.

And sure enough the supremacist are ready to oblige and anser: "WE" are the best.

I don't agree with either. Off course, people are different but the question "Who is better" is invalid because it is incomplete.

Forks are different then Spoons. But would you ever ask which is better? This depends, obviously, on the task which makes the question incomplete and thus invalid. Asking if spoons are better than forks for eating soup on the other hand would be a complete, valid and easy to answer question.

#34 eyoismos

eyoismos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • 8 thanks

Posted 02 October 2016 - 02:12 PM

Forks are different then Spoons. But would you ever ask which is better? This depends, obviously, on the task which makes the question incomplete and thus invalid

right on the money

all the rest by everybody is complete bullshit fed by egos and personal demons with a side plate of complete misinformation, let alone disinformation

for example ... this mania about the so called jewish religion  and Christianity ... blah blah blah ... and completely ignoring the fact that the upper class power hungry upper class twits hijacked the said religion, enforced it on the people ... in order to control them ,,,,, all the while doing just about everything contrary to what the said religion teaches...... but only fools blame the religion as the fault ... which is typical of faulty thinking let alone borderline stupidity .... trust so many to blame the symptom and not the cause

or for example ....

The answer is NONE.

wait ... so .....i take it these done count

Taiping rebellion ... 20 - 100 million

three kingdoms war ... almost 40 million

conquest of ming dynasty .... 25 million

an lushan rebellion ... 13 - 36 million

dungan revolt .... 8 - 20 million

etc

we wont even talk about the chinese civil war

point is ... NO ethicity has got their hand clean... they are ALL got blood on their hands

and yes ALL where about power and influence and control and whatever else one can think of

the europeans where no better or different ... or should i say the leaders of the said european countries ... ditto for all the rest

but noooo ... its the europeans fault

mind you ... so many embrace the trojan wars , romanticize it ...blah blah blah ... but mean time back at the ranch ... it was a frigging trade war gone ape

JUST like what is happening today ..... with variations

#35 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 761 posts
  • 47 thanks

Posted 02 October 2016 - 05:56 PM

If you must compare then by all means. Tell me.

The answer to all of these questions is the same: "Many". Just Google it.

The reality is that since the dawn of time people are fighting each other for different reasons. It used to be a family fighting other families, or a clan fighting other clans, or then a nation fighting other nations. Religion doesn't necessarily need to be involved in this (even though religion has been the root of many of these fights/wars), but people are very ingenious in finding reasons to fight each other. It can be the colour of their skin, it can be their political or philosophical views, it can be religion of course, it can be resources, it can be anything you can imagine.

We're an ingenious bunch when it comes to finding reasons to kill each other.

#36 Satyr

Satyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 02 October 2016 - 06:07 PM

Beyond Good and Evil...

Thinking in terms of good/evil actions is a Christian psychosis.

It reflects the Nihilism infecting modern man, in the west.

Nature is about survival and dominance. 

Morality begins as a necessary self-restrains so as to harmonize with others, facilitating the emergence of social survival strategies.

What we call moral behaviour is only found among social species....

Man codified it, beginning with Moses and his Ten Commandments, into ethical rules.

What we call moral/immoral refers to behaviour, thinking included, which contradicts social harmony, or confronts the established hierarchies and the established social conventions.

Morality is meaningless outside social necessities.  

European man has been infected for thousands of years with a memetic virus, with its own  corrupting moral conventions. 

As I describe in WAR like No OTHER.

Good/bad in nature refers to cost/benefit, referring to a goal.

Moving towards a goal si called motive, or intent.

Human goals can morph into abstractions, projected across time/space, and we call those ideals.

Morality, therefore encodes as ethical rules, judges an action, a thought, a choice, measured by cost/benefit, in relation to an ideal.

If the ideal is nihilistic, the cost/benefit is adjusted.

When it is realistic, or pagan, it changes.

For example, the ancient Spartans killed newborns that showed signs of deformity, because their ethical standards were not Christian, not Jewish.

Furthermore, Nihilistic ideals are so detached from reality that in order to survive within reality they must contradict themselves - they LIE.

Hypocrisy is evident in all Abrahamic religions, Judaism, the mother of Christianity and Islam. 

It is also evident in their secular offspring, humanism and Marxism.

It also explains the Jewish paradox: to be the chosen to suffer, gaining privilege and power, to then be earthly hedonists, contradicting the original identifier. 

In Christianity the hypocrisy is found in their inability o justify evil, in a universe created by a good god....and in such actions as the inquisition, the Crusades, and currently ni Christian attitudes towards abortion and capital punishment.

Christians lie, thieve, indulge in adultery and then go to church on Sundays to forgive themselves.

Their ideals, their dogma is unattainable, just was was Marxist Communist utopia. It is meant for life as we have never experienced, for living organisms not of this cosmos.

Super-Natural morality.  

Nihilism detaches the mind to where it can no longer survive ra reality it denies and denounces - requiring a sheltering system, or hypocrisy - say one thing, and do another.

In Modern Greece they worship liars and con-artists - it is called maggia [μαγγια], corrupting the meaning of the term. 

The word philotomo is simply a word they use to flatter themselves, when their actions show an absence of philotimo [φιλοτιμο]....using the truest definition of the word.

It is a psychological method, now made political after being spiritual, to control and manipulate simpletons, weaklings, ignoramuses, feeble spirits...the sick, the desperate, the afraid...in other words, the vast majority of humans born in a world where no culling has weakened the human heard, and permitted unfit mutations to survive.

This majority, in pseudo-democratic systems votes, overpowering any resistant quality.

#37 ajaxmonkey

ajaxmonkey

にこです

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • 17 thanks

Donator

Posted 02 October 2016 - 08:34 PM

The answer to all of these questions is the same: "Many". Just Google it.

The reality is that since the dawn of time people are fighting each other for different reasons. It used to be a family fighting other families, or a clan fighting other clans, or then a nation fighting other nations. Religion doesn't necessarily need to be involved in this (even though religion has been the root of many of these fights/wars), but people are very ingenious in finding reasons to fight each other. It can be the colour of their skin, it can be their political or philosophical views, it can be religion of course, it can be resources, it can be anything you can imagine.

We're an ingenious bunch when it comes to finding reasons to kill each other.

You did apparently Google it and came up empty. That's why you dont list them. Oh wait! there is Tibet. Which Judeo Christianity is on a mission to save from the evil Chinese.

Eyo mentioned instances of Chinese internal conflicts as if I had mentioned the 100 year war, the 30 year war or any orher internal European conflicts.

So I ask again:
Which continents did Chinese missionaries convert to Confucianism, Daoism, Buddhism?
Which continents did the Chinese depopulate and colonize?

If there is anything you could compare Judeao Christianity (aka Europe, The West) to that would be Islam in its most radical and brutal form. In both instances you are dealing with people living the "Abrahamic Dream". Incresing their herd and their holds by subjugation, coercion and murder. Each following their own version of divine "Manifest Destiny".
Which makes it comical to listen to Obama ask: Which God would ever command murder and oppresion!

The answer is of course: Your God mister POTUS. Go read your fucking bible before you vilify ISIS for living the Abrahamic dream outlined in your own holy scripture.

And don't go blaming this on Human nature. Human nature is driven by necessity. We don't fight unless driven into a corner. We don't meddle in other peoples business as long as they stay out of ours. We don't designate others as enemies but stand up and fight if others pick us as their enemies. That's what Human nature is. The rest is just "Lofty" divine, universal morality bullshit made up to justify pillage and murder.

#38 FriendofGreece

FriendofGreece

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • 6 thanks

Posted 03 October 2016 - 04:56 AM

I don't know a lot but here are some things I have read about China:

There are 55 minor ethnic groups living in China making up 8% of the population. These minorities have special rights that the majority Han Chinese do not have, such as:

• the minorities can have as many children as they want, as opposed to Han Chinese who are forced to have only one child per family (now the poicy is two children),
  • their children can enter universities with lower marks,
  • their languages are maintained,
  • their religions are maintained, 
  • their cultures are maintained, etc.

Of course, with minorities that create problems, there are restrictions and controls over them to ensure the security of all Chinese citizens. 

There are many religions that are allowed in China, and there are even mosques led by Muslim women, something that probably does not exist in the Middle East.

China is a fascinating country to learn about with its long history, all the more so because, as Ajaxmonkey said, it did not do the things that he said it did not do. 

https://en.wikipedia...groups_in_China

Ajaxmonkey - I am curious. How do you find the current Chinese leaders?

#39 ajaxmonkey

ajaxmonkey

にこです

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • 17 thanks

Donator

Posted 03 October 2016 - 06:17 AM

FoG: 

I am curious. How do you find the current Chinese leaders?

China is a huge country on the move, internaly. There are huge chances and huge risks wich any responsible Government has to consider.

I think Chinas current government has proven responsible. Unlike many of their western counterparts they don't ideologize, pontificate or mingle in things that are none of their business.

Of course, China has its own issues. But lets be real here. China lifted 100's of millions of her own people out of poverty and Chinese Manufacturing makes Industrial Goods accesible to people who could otherwise not afford them. Considering that close to half the worlds population falls under this category I dare say that China has recently contributed more to making peoples lifes a bit better than any other country in the world.

I'm not much into politics though. I'm rather fascinated by Chinese philosophy. It is a refreshing, simple, down to earth contrast to Western lofty "Ideals" invented to serve as rationalizations for insanities. We were discussing Nietzsche, in a paralel thread, and in my mind I'm comparing Nietzsches ramblings on "Greatness" to the Taoist tale of -Zhuangzi and the Turtle- and I see more wisdom in that one short tale than in the entirety of the western Philosophical corpus.

#40 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 761 posts
  • 47 thanks

Posted 03 October 2016 - 04:10 PM

You did apparently Google it and came up empty. That's why you dont list them. Oh wait! there is Tibet. Which Judeo Christianity is on a mission to save from the evil Chinese.

Come on now, are you kidding me? Not all atrocities are of the religious type.

You can start here: http://www.independe...rs-2081630.html

There was also a little-known Chinese - Indian war in the 1960's. I've heard it through an Indian friend so I know his side of the story (which of course blames the Chinese for everything)

There was recently some issue and Chinese military aggression in the south sea.

There's also the well-known aggression against Taiwan and Tibet.

Continue Googling your way through...I'm sure you can find way more than this.

Nations (or kings/rulers in earlier times) become aggressive when they feel that they have the power to force their views/interests on others. This has very little to do with religion. Religious subversion is usually an added bonus.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Megali, Idea, Greater, Greece

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Hellenism Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  sprinter : (11 December 2017 - 08:10 AM)

Βέρτης Νίκος - Live Tour 10 Χρόνια (2Cd + Dvd)

@  sprinter : (11 December 2017 - 07:58 AM)

Γιώργος Νταλάρας - Με Δυο Παπούτσια Πάνινα (1997)

@  takis5103 : (10 December 2017 - 10:51 AM)

sfakianakis

@  logarithmo : (09 December 2017 - 04:43 PM)

ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΝΤΑΛΑΡΑΣ / ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗ - ΓΙΑΝΝΕΝΑ ΜΕ ΔΥΟ ΠΑΠΟΥΤΣΙΑ ΠΑΝΙΝΑ / GORAN BREGOVIC

@  bilou75 : (06 December 2017 - 03:16 PM)

ΠΙΤΣΑ ΠΑΠΑΔΟΠΟΥΛΟΥ

@  habs021 : (29 November 2017 - 01:23 PM)

ΒΕΡΤΗΣ ΝΙΚΟΣ - LIVE TOUR 10 ΧΡΟΝΙΑ παιδια δεν ειναι ενεργο κανενα λινκ.. λεει file not found..

@  habs021 : (29 November 2017 - 01:01 PM)

ΒΟΥΛΓΑΡΑΚΗ + ΣΤΟΚΑΣ - ΛΑΒΥΡΙΝΘΟΙ

@  tsihlini : (29 November 2017 - 12:59 AM)

ΡΕΜΟς

@  takis7 : (17 November 2017 - 09:53 AM)

Ενταξει ολα ... σε ευχαριστω πολύ

@  takis7 : (17 November 2017 - 09:52 AM)

test