Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest gepexlis

Samos, an underestimated destination

Guest gepexlis

Most people overlook beautiful places that are not well advertized, or are not popular about night life. One of these destinations is Samos island. We are talking about a paradise on earth, the greenest island in the Aegean sea. Full of options of activities in lash forests on the mountains, seakayak in sea caves, very good food and traditional events with music and dancing etc. 

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest HappyAsHellas

One of the big problems with the Greek islands is how to get there. If I fly from London I can visit many, many islands but I live in Scotland and the choice of islands is limited to about 5 or 6. I would love to visit Kastellorizo for example, but it costs over £1200 a week, per person from here, which puts it out of my price range. I don't have a problem driving for 4 or 5 hours to English airports to see somewhere different but even this limits the availability. I would love to visit Delos for example, just to walk down the road/avenue of lions. I have been to several islands so far: Crete, Kos, Rhodes, Hailki, Symi, Paxos, Kalymnos, Hydra, Spetses, Paros, Corfu, for example, and yet the biggest problem is that every island you visit is similar and entirely different from the last one. The people are so friendly and welcoming, without making it feel it's just because you're spending money. It is the prime reason for returning to Greece, year after year which I have done for 30 years now. I shall never tire of the beauty, the people, the food, and the general sense of utter well being which I find entirely intoxicating. I will visit Greece twice this year again, but if you can find out how to get to Samos from Edinburgh relatively easily I shall be delighted to visit.

Are you talking about direct flights to some island? Why don't you try looking for a direct flight to Athens (which should be fairly cheap) and from there grab a boat to any Aegean island you want.