Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Guest ChicagoAngelo

Looking to move to N.Y. City - Need advice from NY Greeks

Guest ChicagoAngelo

Hi guys,

I live in Chicago and I am looking to move to N.Y City.  I also need an apartment that's affordable, under $1,000 a month.  Hopefully between $700 and $900 a month.  I would love to move to Astoria so I can be with other Greeks, but looking on sites like apartments.com, Astoria seems to be very expensive and out of my price range.  

My second choice was the Queens area, but that doesn't have anything in my price range either.  I looked around on the internet and affordable apartments seem to be on staten island, along the south part of highway 278.  Since I don't know the area around NYC, I don't know where the bad and good neighborhoods are.  I really don't want to mistakenly move to a crime ridden area.  Can someone who lives in NY tell me if those areas on Staten Island, just south of 278 are decent areas?  Also, would I be able to find something in my price range in a good neighborhood in Queens or Brooklyn?  Thanks in advance.

P.S. I want to live as close to NYC as possible, since that's where most of the jobs, and good paying jobs are.

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed