Πήγαινε στο περιεχόμενο
Επισκέπτης

Science is RACIST

Who the f$ck are these people and what are they on? They must be high on something, and whatever that is it must be good shit. :D

I don't understand half what they're saying, but if I'm getting the gist of it they're basically saying that we (as a society) need to rework the concept of science (and our understanding of the world around us based on all scientific breakthroughs) to suit these people's worldview?

Well, I guess if they don't like all modern scientific breakthroughs and want to start all over they can easily start with throwing away their cell phones and cameras and stop taking videos of their dumb-ass meetings  :D

Δημοσίευση σε άλλες σελίδες
Guest FriendofGreece

The sound is very bad and I could not understand very well all that they were saying.

Anyhow, reminds me of this:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/28/indian-prime-minister-genetic-science-existed-ancient-times

And this, in a supposed democracy:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/india-s-government-is-becoming-increasingly-antiscience/

Επισκέπτης

Those guys are a progressive student group at the University of Capetown in south Africa. That one chick goes on to say that Gravity was "Invented" by Isaac Newton and is thus a creation of the "White Man" that has been imposed on others.

Then she goes on to state that Science can not explain the ability of tribal black mages to send lighting to strike where they please. And that's where it gets interesting. Some guy in the back tells her that Science can not explain the lightning magic because it ain't true. The guy who dared to speak up was made to apologise for being antagonistic and receives a lecture on "Tolerance".

The interesting thing about that is that you can find progressive student groups like that in every US college. And they are gaining ground. Dismissing superstitions on the grounds of sound logic has come to be considered a form of "Micro-Aggression". You can't have a discussion anymore without issuing "Trigger Warnings" or providing "Save places" for those who feel threatened to see their superstitions questioned.

And it is not only progressives of course. You can take Evangelicals or Muslims or New age Spiritualists. The one thing that they can all agree on is that their believes have, at least, the same Gravitas as science. It is like saying: Don't try to force your notion that 1+1=2 on me. If I say its 3 and you "antagonise" me you'll have to apologise or leave.

The latest craze in US colleges is: Abolishing Greek Fraternities.

Apparently there are people who feel threatened, in newspeak "Triggered", by Greek letters.

So I wonder: is the world getting dumber by the minute?

Who the f$ck are these people and what are they on? They must be high on something, and whatever that is it must be good shit. :D

I don't understand half what they're saying, but if I'm getting the gist of it they're basically saying that we (as a society) need to rework the concept of science (and our understanding of the world around us based on all scientific breakthroughs) to suit these people's worldview?

Well, I guess if they don't like all modern scientific breakthroughs and want to start all over they can easily start with throwing away their cell phones and cameras and stop taking videos of their dumb-ass meetings  :D

:D  :D  :D

ΒΟΗΘΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ HELLENISM.NET!

Εάν σας ενδιαφέρει να γίνετε ενεργό μέλος του Hellenism.Net σαν moderator στο forum, ή αν σας ενδιαφέρει να γράφετε άρθρα/κείμενα στους λογαριασμούς Facebook, Twitter και Google+ του Hellenism.Net, ή αν ασχολείστε με προγραμματισμό ιστοσελίδων, τότε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας!

Χρειαζόμαστε εθελοντές για να κρατησουμε το  Hellenism.Net ζωντανό!

Follow us

Hellenism.Net Facebook Feed