greek culture, greek mythology, greek history
Welcome, Guest.Please login or register.
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Hellenism.Net - Greek Forum    Hellenism.Net Forum    Genealogy  ›  Κοτζιάς family from mytilene lesvos Moderators: chrysoula, jen, dino, brenda
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Κοτζιάς family from mytilene lesvos  This thread currently has 1,157 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
grneyes56
August 24, 2011, 6:55am Report to Moderator
Spartan Warrior
I am looking for my grandfathers family his name was elertherious born August 14, 1892, his brother Christoper Demetri Kozias was born October 2, 1881.  He left behind a sister name Effie.  There parents names were Demitri Christopolous Kotzias and Stratigula Demitris Kacabouras.

Any help finding this family connection would be greatly appreciated.

Kotzias, Kozias, Cotgias, Cotjias
Logged Offline
Private Message
admin
August 24, 2011, 2:52pm Report to Moderator

http://www.esquaredmedia.com
Administrator
Administrator
The last name Kotzias is pretty common in Greece. Start your research with searching for the last name Kotzias in Facebook. Start by asking those people if they know of any relatives who had migrated to the US at some point.

Do you know the name of the town/village your grandfather came from?

Site Private Message Reply: 1 - 2
grneyes56
August 25, 2011, 4:45pm Report to Moderator
Spartan Warrior
Thank you I have contacted facebook people, and was told the name was very common.  The town the came from is call Polichnitos.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Hellenism.Net - Greek Forum    Hellenism.Net Forum    Genealogy  ›  Κοτζιάς family from mytilene lesvos

Website designed by esquaredmedia.com - Powered by E-Blah Forum Software 10.3.6 © 2001-2008 - October 31, 2014, 2:21pm