greek culture, greek mythology, greek history
Welcome, Guest.Please login or register.
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Hellenism.Net - Greek Forum    Hellenism.Net Forum    Genealogy  ›  Searching for two cousins in Corfu Moderators: chrysoula, jen, dino, brenda
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Searching for two cousins in Corfu  This thread currently has 632 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Alexandravlass
July 20, 2011, 11:12am Report to Moderator
Spartan Warrior
Hello my maiden name is Melanie Alexandra Vlassis, I am in search of my two cousins I have not seen since I was 5. My father's name is Nicholas Vlassis...the cousins I am looking for are Suzanna and Elena and their last names before they were married was Tzafesta. So Suzanna Tzafesta and Elena Tzafesta, I know they both reside in Corfu...Elena is probably in her 40s and Suzanna is in her late 30s, they both have kids. They both speak English...this is all I know.  Could anyone please help me?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Alexandravlass
July 20, 2011, 11:17am Report to Moderator
Spartan Warrior
Oh and their mother's name was Georgia Tzafesta, they owned a restaurant in Corfu...lol like that helps
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 3
admin
July 20, 2011, 2:54pm Report to Moderator

http://www.esquaredmedia.com
Administrator
Administrator
What's their father's name?
Did you try searching in Facebook?

Site Private Message Reply: 2 - 3
Ntouzeinis
July 20, 2011, 7:56pm Report to Moderator
Spartan Warrior
This is really weird but i did a search for you and found somone with the last name tzafesta and she is from Corfu but now she lives in athens and is a college student there. Maybe she is related to them?
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Hellenism.Net - Greek Forum    Hellenism.Net Forum    Genealogy  ›  Searching for two cousins in Corfu

Website designed by esquaredmedia.com - Powered by E-Blah Forum Software 10.3.6 © 2001-2008 - October 20, 2014, 7:10pm