greek culture, greek mythology, greek history
Welcome, Guest.Please login or register.
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Hellenism.Net - Greek Forum    Hellenism.Net Forum    Genealogy  ›  Grandpa-Yasmease Zaccarhea Moderators: chrysoula, jen, dino, brenda
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Grandpa-Yasmease Zaccarhea  This thread currently has 594 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
lucy_allsworth
May 13, 2011, 1:04pm Report to Moderator
Spartan Warrior
Hi, i hope someone can help me.. my mum was adopted in 1956 but her father Yasmease Zaccarhea didn't want it to happen. He was working in his brothers restaurant in Cheltenham called 'The Acropolis'. His brothers name was 'Gregory Nicholas'. After my mum was adopted he went back to Cyprus. We have been trying everything to try and find him. What can i do? He will be in his 80's now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
admin
May 13, 2011, 5:13pm Report to Moderator

http://www.esquaredmedia.com
Administrator
Administrator
Tough one!
So your grandfather lives in Cyprus (assuming he's still alive) but you have no idea where exactly.

Firstly you'll need to figure out his original Greek-Cypriot name. My guess is that his name must be "Yasemis Zaccharia" (Γιασεμής Ζαχαρία in Greek).

I'd start my search in Facebook, trying to hopefully find some relative with the same last name.
Try different spellings of Zaccharia (such as Zacharia, Zaharia, Zaxaria).

Good luck!

Site Private Message Reply: 1 - 2
lucy_allsworth
May 13, 2011, 9:53pm Report to Moderator
Spartan Warrior
Thank you for replying! I have no idea where in Cyprus he is/was. All i know is that if he is alive he will be about 84 years old. I will get searching on Facebook and will let you know how i get on. Fingers crossed!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Hellenism.Net - Greek Forum    Hellenism.Net Forum    Genealogy  ›  Grandpa-Yasmease Zaccarhea

Website designed by esquaredmedia.com - Powered by E-Blah Forum Software 10.3.6 © 2001-2008 - October 24, 2014, 4:06pm