greek culture, greek mythology, greek history
Welcome, Guest.Please login or register.
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Hellenism.Net - Greek Forum    Hellenism.Net Forum    General Discussion  ›  International Job Opportunities for Greek Speakers Moderators: jen, dino, brenda
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 4 Guests

International Job Opportunities for Greek Speakers  This thread currently has 49,039 views. Print
8 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » All Recommend Thread
dino
December 9, 2011, 10:19am Report to Moderator

Paidagogos
Bump

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 40 - 75
Bill Tsatsas
December 10, 2011, 4:42am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Hi everybody. I am a new member and I am looking for a job. What else ?  
Of course I am ready to migrate anywhere if there is any job opportunity in sales or marketing department or any kind of job finaly. Thanks Greeks
E-mail Reply: 41 - 75
dino
December 10, 2011, 12:17pm Report to Moderator

Paidagogos
Bill welcome to Hellenism.net, best of luck!

Grecruitment.com posts new jobs here once in a while.

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 42 - 75
aris joanna
December 12, 2011, 6:13am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Hi dear Greeks we are a couple who looking for job opportunities.we live in Greece but we looking for a job one year now and nothing.we are desperate. We made the big decision to migrate to live with dignity and not with borrowed money. please help us if you can. Any work for us would be an opportunity. Joanna-Aris. aristsintzas@yahoo.gr 6971655509.
E-mail Reply: 43 - 75
dino
December 12, 2011, 12:42pm Report to Moderator

Paidagogos
Aris best of luck in your quest!

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 44 - 75
Grecruitment.com
December 30, 2011, 11:08am Report to Moderator
Spartan Warrior

Several Multilingual Online Marketing / Translation Agents for global company based in Liverpool, Manchester and London

(Greek, English + 2 more languages speaking (German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian,...))

On behalf of our global acting client we are looking for several Multilingual Online Marketing / Translation Agents for diverse offices throughout the UK.

Primary Responsibilities:

Collaborate with product and regional teams in regulated and non-regulated markets to support their customer marketing activities.
Report activities and performance according to given standards and guidelines.
Define and provide guidelines for customer marketing to relevant stakeholders.
Accomplish analysis of customer behaviour and customer marketing activities as a base for effective future activities.
Define and accomplish self-initiated customer marketing campaigns and pilots.
Investigate customer marketing trends and define possible opportunities.  Collect and distribute the knowledge within the team and to internal stakeholders.
Initiate and manage cross-selling via different products and brands to optimize overall customer value.
Contribute to developing the short and long term customer marketing strategy.
Define the requirements for the customer management tools landscape and operate the tools on a day-to-day basis.

Knowledge/Expertise/Qualifications:
Essential

Greek, English, German, Spanish, Italian, French (at least 3 of these languages on a fluent level)
Comprehensive understanding in the area of customer management.
Passion for customer experience related matters and customer engagement.
Strong communication skills to consult and interact with other departments at all hierarchical levels on a professional base.
Strong project management skills and knowledge of methodology.
Strong analytical skills and knowledge of according tools e.g. MS Excel.
Good presentation skills.
Attention to detail while keeping a good throughput level that is quality result oriented.
Ability to prepare and provide information to support decision making processes.
Ability to handle a workload with various different tasks and changing priorities, ability to work under pressure.
Experience directing projects by following process guidelines and using common project management methodology.
Ability to handle tasks and projects in a given timeline.
Good influencing and persuasion skills.

Desired

Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
Previous proven experience in a similar role.
Online gaming industry affinity and experience.

Application

info@grecruitment.com
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 45 - 75
Grecruitment.com
January 2, 2012, 5:30am Report to Moderator
Spartan Warrior
Greek and Russian Speaking Project Engineer for Moscow

For our global acting client based in Moscow we are searching a Russian / Greek Speaking Project Engineer.
Job description:

Coordinate the collection and dissemination of technical information between/within the company, suppliers and customer. Assist in client, suppliers contact and communication pertaining to specific projects.

Schedule and monitor the program activity to achieve an “on-time” result, including follow-up with  external suppliers to ensure timely response to action items.

Assists in the preparation of manufacturing ramp-up forecast.

Monitor programs cost activity to achieve an “in budget” result. Prepare quotations using supplierĘs information, cost standards, technical information, manufacture engineering, design. Create a bill of material, specification for packaging, external supplier specification to provide standard cost structure.

Prepare designs, drawings, plans and specifications for projects, engineered systems, technical equipment or components.

Determinate the possibility of failure in the manufacturing process upon the customer drawings.Analyze the process to learn likelihood of detection and the resulting effect on customer product. Suggest preventative steps for correction.

Assists in mentoring of Engineering Associates and engineering activities. Supervise technical testing, survey or field engineering teams.

Assists in the analysis of reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, tests and aerial photographs on soil compositions, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and other topographical and geologic data to plan and design the project.

Control of work-in-progress, ensure accurate client billing, monitor the outstanding accounts receivable and collect the efforts for related projects.

Receive instructions on assignment objectives, complex features and possible solutions.

Candidate Profile:

Education: Degree in Mechanical Engineering

Experience: at least 2-3 years in Manufacturing or Production

Candidate Skills:

Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, Word

Planning, monitoring and tracking of cost and schedules

Earned Value analysis & Management

Excellent interpersonal and communication skills

Ability to develop and make presentations in front of various audience sizes at all levels of the organization

Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of time is required

Application:

info@grecruitment.com
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 46 - 75
Edward
January 11, 2012, 7:21am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Hello, i was born in Greece from an Greek father and an American mother. I also have an
American passport. I have been buildind powerboats and inflatable ribs for the past 15 years. I have been thru almost every aspect of building a boat ( lamination, assembly, electricals, mechanical, grinding, sanding, plainting, marine parts knoledge, etc.) i also have computer knoledge ( windows, internet, word etc). Extended scuba diving experiense, internet buying and sales qualities.Some knowledge in marketing.

Seeking job abroad. I dont care where as long as it is away from Greek politicians, i will not be funding Tsohatzopoulos villas and swimming pools any more, i have a kid now.
My wife is in political and economical communications for 16 years now and has studied as a psychologist.
We are 35 and 36 years old and we have a 10 month old baby.
Thank you for any help.
E-mail Reply: 47 - 75
dino
January 11, 2012, 1:03pm Report to Moderator

Paidagogos
Edward best of luck to you and your family.

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 48 - 75
baroque
January 28, 2012, 10:53pm Report to Moderator
Spartan Warrior
Hello.
We are Baroque Coffee House  situated in Nelson Bay  NSW Australia.We are looking for an experienced greek pastry chef who would be willing to come and work for us in Australia.
Work sponsorship and accomodation provided.Age open as long as experianced in all types of greek cakes and pastries.Also prefer if experienced in international sweets as well.Wonderful oportunity for the right person.Please email us directly at    baroquecoffeehouse@gmail.com
Best regards
Carl and Tania Vlachos
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 49 - 75
8 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » All Recommend Thread
Print

Hellenism.Net - Greek Forum    Hellenism.Net Forum    General Discussion  ›  International Job Opportunities for Greek Speakers

Website designed by esquaredmedia.com - Powered by E-Blah Forum Software 10.3.6 © 2001-2008 - April 24, 2014, 4:50pm